• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Whats making you happy right now

#13541 User is offline   Slow Ben 

• Ranger
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 05 June 2016 - 02:05 AM

Sideways.
I've always been crazy but its kept me from going insane.

#13542 User is offline   Silencer 

• Manipulating Special Data
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Malazan Book of the Fallen series.
    Computer Game Design.
    Programming.

Posted 05 June 2016 - 05:45 AM

View PostTsundoku, on 03 June 2016 - 11:57 PM, said:

After months of dry weather, it is seriously pissing down here at the moment. I'm happy because I'm at home and it's great sleeping weather. ;)

If I was at work or even out in the field, this would be in the other thread. :p

EDIT: also, things have been arranged at work that means I should be able to make the wedding next weekend. :p

Nice! Will see you there. Unless you're not talking about the wedding I'm assuming you're talking about. :p

Shinrei said:

<Vote Silencer> For not garnering any heat or any love for that matter. And I'm being serious here, it's like a mental block that is there, and you just keep forgetting it.

#13543 User is offline   Loki 

• Knight Commander of Team Quick Ben
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • WWQBDFTW?

Posted 05 June 2016 - 01:32 PM

View PostSilencer, on 05 June 2016 - 05:45 AM, said:

After months of dry weather, it is seriously pissing down here at the moment. I'm happy because I'm at home and it's great sleeping weather. ;)

If I was at work or even out in the field, this would be in the other thread. :p

EDIT: also, things have been arranged at work that means I should be able to make the wedding next weekend. :p

Nice! Will see you there. Unless you're not talking about the wedding I'm assuming you're talking about. :p

Posted Image

Wry, on 29 February 2012 - 10:50 AM, said:

And you're not complaining, you're criticizing. It's a side-effect of being better than everyone else, I get it sometimes too.

~TQB~

#13544 User is offline   Silencer 

• Manipulating Special Data
  • Interests:Malazan Book of the Fallen series.
    Computer Game Design.
    Programming.

Posted 05 June 2016 - 11:48 PM

View PostLoki, on 05 June 2016 - 01:32 PM, said:

View PostSilencer, on 05 June 2016 - 05:45 AM, said:

Posted Image

:p :p

Such excite.

Shinrei said:

<Vote Silencer> For not garnering any heat or any love for that matter. And I'm being serious here, it's like a mental block that is there, and you just keep forgetting it.

#13545 User is offline   Itwćs Nom 

• Inquisitor of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 06 June 2016 - 04:14 PM

Yesterday dad came into my room and asked if I want some weed. It confused me a lot so I hesitantly said no, he then elaborated that some guy at work is growing it in greenhouse because it helps against aphids and has it dried already so he offered it to my dad for free for me if I wanted. Dad's first reaction to that was something like this "Are you mad? We forbid it to him and now I should bring it home for him?", he answered to dad it's normal and that he smoked with his son too etc. I didn't actually said yes during our convo but dad said he will ask next time he meets him. I'm happy someone else made my dad think weed is nothing bad and actually good enough for him to just give it to me. Also, free weed.
I'm not sure what his opinion was before this but he found out about me smoking weed from my grandma who thinks it's a hard drug that kills masses and destroys people's lives.

Also anyone have idea what wedding are all our upside-down members on about?
All things fall from kings to rose petals

#13546 User is offline   Solidsnape 

• Emperor
  • Interests:Playing Guitar/Ukulele/Banjolele, reading, music, Wing Chun Kuen, my 2 boys and my wonderful GF.
  • From good 'ol Newcastle upon Tyne.

Posted 06 June 2016 - 04:21 PM

View PostItwćs Nom, on 06 June 2016 - 04:14 PM, said:

Yesterday dad came into my room and asked if I want some weed. It confused me a lot so I hesitantly said no, he then elaborated that some guy at work is growing it in greenhouse because it helps against aphids and has it dried already so he offered it to my dad for free for me if I wanted. Dad's first reaction to that was something like this "Are you mad? We forbid it to him and now I should bring it home for him?", he answered to dad it's normal and that he smoked with his son too etc. I didn't actually said yes during our convo but dad said he will ask next time he meets him. I'm happy someone else made my dad think weed is nothing bad and actually good enough for him to just give it to me. Also, free weed.
I'm not sure what his opinion was before this but he found out about me smoking weed from my grandma who thinks it's a hard drug that kills masses and destroys people's lives.

When your dads free, any chance he could pop over and and be my dad for a bit?
"If you seek the crumpled bones of the T'lan Imass,
gather into one hand the sands of Raraku"
The Holy Desert
- Anonymous.

#13547 User is offline   Itwćs Nom 

• Inquisitor of High House Mafia

Posted 06 June 2016 - 04:39 PM

View PostSolidsnape, on 06 June 2016 - 04:21 PM, said:

View PostItwćs Nom, on 06 June 2016 - 04:14 PM, said:

When your dads free, any chance he could pop over and and be my dad for a bit?

I can ask

I guess this attitude is reinforced by the fact we're in Czech, weed is generally very popular here, and the popularity grows exponentially (as almost everywhere round the world these days, it seems).
All things fall from kings to rose petals

#13548 User is offline   Dolmen 2.0 

• is probably lying
  • View gallery
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:Walks in the park.

Waiting till jean gets here.

Posted 06 June 2016 - 05:17 PM

My daughter had her first birthday yesterday. To watch her flit between pure euphoria, dread , calm, stark panic then back to euphoric glee in the space of 2 seconds...almost worth all the diaper changes.

Almost.
“Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof Gas-Fireproof.”

#13549 User is offline   EmperorMagus 

• Scarecrow of Low House PEN
  • Group: Tehol's Blissful Chickens

Posted 07 June 2016 - 12:16 AM

MSI GS60 Ghost Pro.
I got a 500$ online discount on it, and it still broke the bank. On the other hand, my precious will be here in a week or so.
I can't wait until it's here.
Dulce et decorum est
Pro patria mori
#sarcasm

#13550 User is offline   Mentalist 

• Martyr of High House Mafia
  • Interests:Soccer, Chess, swimming, books, misc
  • Junior Mafia Mod

Posted 07 June 2016 - 03:03 AM

2 days. 2 games. 2 wins.

And my super-busy week of work is still on schedule. All I gotta do is make sure I get all the necessary prep done tomorrow (may need to stay a few extra hours at the office), and I'm all set, balanced work with 2 more games Wed and Thur.

And then I go Monday off to look forward to.
The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard
THE CONTESTtm WINNER--чемпіон самоконтролю

View PostJump Around, on 23 October 2011 - 11:04 AM, said:

And I want to state that Ment has out-weaseled me by far in this game.

#13551 User is offline   Mezla PigDog 

• Malazan Yo Yo Champion 2009
  • Group: Mezla's Thought Police

Posted 07 June 2016 - 06:30 AM

Sorry to have to say this to everyone with kids but my baby is totally more awesome than yours :p

Did something like 4 days in hospital, I think we've been home for 2. Time has no meaning any more. Birth was exactly how i didn't want! Bullied into induction, complications, emergency c-section (performed by a doc who 36hrs previous had talked me out of the elective c-section I asked for!) but all alright in the end. He was 9lb 13oz / 4.4 kilos.
Burn rubber =/= warp speed

#13552 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?

Posted 07 June 2016 - 07:27 AM

View PostMezla PigDog, on 07 June 2016 - 06:30 AM, said:

Sorry to have to say this to everyone with kids but my baby is totally more awesome than yours ;)

Did something like 4 days in hospital, I think we've been home for 2. Time has no meaning any more. Birth was exactly how i didn't want! Bullied into induction, complications, emergency c-section (performed by a doc who 36hrs previous had talked me out of the elective c-section I asked for!) but all alright in the end. He was 9lb 13oz / 4.4 kilos.

Dayum, that's big! Glad everyone is well though, that's the main thing. Welcome, Pigdog Minor Primus/Anomander Pigdog.

Oh, and pics. :p

This post has been edited by Tsundoku: 07 June 2016 - 07:51 AM

"Fortune favors the bold, though statistics favor the cautious." - Indomitable Courteous (Icy) Fist, The Palace Job - Patrick Weekes

"Well well well ... if it ain't The Invisible C**t." - Billy Butcher, The Boys

"I have strong views about not tempting providence and, as a wise man once said, the difference between luck and a wheelbarrow is, luck doesn’t work if you push it." - Colonel Orhan, Sixteen Ways to Defend a Walled City - KJ Parker

#13553 User is offline   Solidsnape 

• Emperor
  • Interests:Playing Guitar/Ukulele/Banjolele, reading, music, Wing Chun Kuen, my 2 boys and my wonderful GF.
  • From good 'ol Newcastle upon Tyne.

Posted 07 June 2016 - 10:18 AM

View PostTsundoku, on 07 June 2016 - 07:27 AM, said:

Sorry to have to say this to everyone with kids but my baby is totally more awesome than yours ;)

Dayum, that's big! Glad everyone is well though, that's the main thing. Welcome, Pigdog Minor Primus/Anomander Pigdog.

Oh, and pics. :p

Congratulations Mezla, I bet you're so glad it's over.
I'm really really jealous right now, I would love to have another baby.
Enjoy!!
"If you seek the crumpled bones of the T'lan Imass,
gather into one hand the sands of Raraku"
The Holy Desert
- Anonymous.

#13554 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?

Posted 07 June 2016 - 11:07 AM

I sure hope Mez didn't turn into the Mhybe ... :p
"Fortune favors the bold, though statistics favor the cautious." - Indomitable Courteous (Icy) Fist, The Palace Job - Patrick Weekes

"Well well well ... if it ain't The Invisible C**t." - Billy Butcher, The Boys

"I have strong views about not tempting providence and, as a wise man once said, the difference between luck and a wheelbarrow is, luck doesn’t work if you push it." - Colonel Orhan, Sixteen Ways to Defend a Walled City - KJ Parker

#13555 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:Nothing, just sitting. Quietly.

Posted 07 June 2016 - 12:59 PM

Sorry to have to say this to everyone with kids but my baby is totally more awesome than yours :p

While it didn't go how you'd planned, I'm so glad to hear mother and baby are both doing well!
"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#13556 User is offline   Mentalist 

• Martyr of High House Mafia
  • Interests:Soccer, Chess, swimming, books, misc
  • Junior Mafia Mod

Posted 07 June 2016 - 03:47 PM

Gratz, Mez. We look forward to stories of mighty hunter Jr stalking insects around its crib in the near future.
The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard
THE CONTESTtm WINNER--чемпіон самоконтролю

View PostJump Around, on 23 October 2011 - 11:04 AM, said:

And I want to state that Ment has out-weaseled me by far in this game.

#13557 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 07 June 2016 - 04:10 PM

Wasn't this one of the signs of the apocalypse???
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

#13558 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile
  • Group: Malazan Artist

Posted 07 June 2016 - 04:25 PM

Yay for c sections! And for little pigdog, congratulations. Hope it wasn't too traumatic, and yes your baby will totally be better than everyone else's - welcome to parenthood!
So that's the story. And what was the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.

#13559 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• Necromancer Extraordinaire
  • View gallery
  • Interests:Glass slides with entrapped bits of colored tissue
  • Around, just quiet....er

Posted 07 June 2016 - 04:41 PM

View PostTraveller, on 07 June 2016 - 04:25 PM, said:

Yay for c sections! And for little pigdog, congratulations. Hope it wasn't too traumatic, and yes your baby will totally be better than everyone else's - welcome to parenthood!

You have obviously never seen one
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

#13560 User is offline   Arthur Dayne 

• Nuclear Baconator
  • Interests:Cows and their subsequent steak, and pigs with their glorious bacon making capabilities.

Posted 07 June 2016 - 05:15 PM

View PostTsundoku, on 07 June 2016 - 11:07 AM, said:

I sure hope Mez didn't turn into the Mhybe ... :p

Silverfox PigDog?

This post has been edited by Arthur Dayne: 07 June 2016 - 05:15 PM

If your cat wasn't meant to fly, why wouldn't they make them bigger?

Share this topic:

• 966 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users