• 118 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Malazan Mafia 31 not my daughter's wedding

#2341 User is offline   Silencer 

• Manipulating Special Data
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Malazan Book of the Fallen series.
    Computer Game Design.
    Programming.

Posted 16 October 2008 - 07:27 AM

YAY!

Victory!!!!!!!!!!!

Shinrei said:

<Vote Silencer> For not garnering any heat or any love for that matter. And I'm being serious here, it's like a mental block that is there, and you just keep forgetting it.

#2342 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 16 October 2008 - 07:36 AM

View PostAce Hunter, on Oct 16 2008, 05:19 AM, said:

I laugh at all the curses and threats that people made when I was too quiet. Especially when I refused point blank to reveal my role. :w00t: Hope that didn't put people off the game though...?

To add some more swearing then, Ace :w00t:: why the fuck did you poison me when I was clearly Barghast' longlost Siamese impersonator twin bastardbrother who had his don's best health at mind? Oh, and I personally don't mind you being quiet.

Great game, I loved the finale, it was very, very exciting, up until the mod-created-confusion, that is, which was unfortunate :).
Props and imaginary rep to all, but to Gem (since when are you a dockworker?) for getting away with the JA-save into the end-game and working hard for a win and Grief for mindfucking everyone at least twice especially.Oh, and congratz to the (old) new players on a game well-played.
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#2343 User is offline   Lisheo 

• Difference Engineer
  • Interests:All of the things.

Posted 16 October 2008 - 07:42 AM

Nicely done y'all :w00t: Youve managed to sucker me into the whole thing :)

This post has been edited by Lisheo: 16 October 2008 - 07:43 AM

“People have wanted to narrate since first we banged rocks together & wondered about fire. There’ll be tellings as long as there are any of us here, until the stars disappear one by one like turned-out lights.”
- China Mieville

#2344 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:00 AM

nice game guys - confused by what happened like but i think di lauro had the majority... i think. Good game

#2345 User is offline   alt146 

• Here comes the Strongbad!

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:08 AM

Haha, thanks guys, the best mafia game I've ever played at least.

Ya, Bubba and Gem coming back would have been an epic win, it wouldn't have happened though :w00t: My full thoughts as to why I would have confessed are in spoiler heaven. Or at least the frantic PMs I sent Bent should be :) A quick summary if they're not.

Emur was the triad don
I was recruited night 2, originally Corleon.

I took a huge gamble and lynched my don to try force the game. It all depended on whether Gam was poisoner or grunt. If I could convert her, then there was an incredibly good chance I could win the game for triad. If the recruit failed, there was no way I could win, as there would be two poisoners left in the game and only one grunt who would in all possibility die soon.

The mod intervention threw me a little, I might have gone with Kas's plan for a draw, but that would have meant everyone lost, so I decided to give it to one of the families, I didnt mind which.
[url="http://www.alt146.zzl.org"]MafiaManager[/url]: My Mafia Modding tool - Now at v0.3b

With great power comes a great integral of energy over time.

#2346 User is offline   Lisheo 

• Difference Engineer
  • Interests:All of the things.

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:10 AM

Alt, fair play, impressive game, was watching from the bunker of the Spoilers forum, I really though ye triads had it by the balls at a few points :w00t:
“People have wanted to narrate since first we banged rocks together & wondered about fire. There’ll be tellings as long as there are any of us here, until the stars disappear one by one like turned-out lights.”
- China Mieville

#2347 User is offline   alt146 

• Here comes the Strongbad!

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:36 AM

We came SO close. My insane family switch outing myself again thing worked awesome :w00t: Dammit, if there'd been ONE more grunt somewhere :)
[url="http://www.alt146.zzl.org"]MafiaManager[/url]: My Mafia Modding tool - Now at v0.3b

With great power comes a great integral of energy over time.

#2348 User is offline   Gem Windcaster 

• Bequeathed Overmind
  • Group: LHTEC

Posted 16 October 2008 - 10:26 AM

So, we basically lost because we had JA in the team? That's so sad.

Sorry guys for the whole swearword thing :) - I kinda went overboard with it, but I was so caught up in the character I had created to notice. :w00t: Also, English curse words don't feel like curse words to me, since I am Swedish, if that makes any sense.

Funny you thought I was Yellow - it was the whole point of the character, to not allow people to alt guess me. People figured it out anyway though - I have a serious problem LOL.
_ In the dark I play the night, like a tune vividly fright_
So light it blows, at lark it goes _
invisible indifferent sight_

Share this topic:

• 118 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users