• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 100 SPOILERS

#581 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:10 PM

Sheltatha Lore, on 13 April 2013 - 12:10 AM, said:

While first alts have managed to stay hidden fairly well, second ones have not been nearly so fortunate. I've had a hand in that myself. But at least two others are doing it too.
So my odds of surviving the night are IMHO somewhat lower. From thoughts for SH thread:

Sheltatha Lore, on 11 April 2013 - 10:54 PM, said:

There are a fuck of a lot of people on their last alt..

I've only got the one recruit. So I have to give it my best shot. For Terry!
Second alts are few

Fener (or Togg)

Kessoban
Aparal Forge
Galain
Nimander

1 is survivor. Unrecruitable I assume
1 is Okaros and on last alt
The other two are
1 Karosis1 Denul1 Korbas

50/50 that I pick the wrong one

First alts are down to Bendal, Liosan, Prozec, and TS. Of those
1 serial killer
1 on last alt. either Eloth/Ay Estos or Nenanda/Thyrllan.
1 muppet
And one I don't know

Can't recruit the SK
Don't want a last alter

That leaves the unknown and the muppet.

So another 50/50 thing unless, if I assume that Przac is not recruitable, I'm left with a 33% chane of a good pick.

But, if I roll the dice and the muppet is recruitable, I've got somebody whom nobody else will suspect. Somebody who is close enough to my normal posting times I can match. And lots of places for me to look for D'rekkisms that I can post as my own.
I think that Meyerns are ahead of Goodkinders. So I'm gonna gamble.

Read the role carefully - it is not a 1x FM jump. Seems like you are planning it as if it is...

Ryadd Eleis, on 13 April 2013 - 12:17 AM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 12 April 2013 - 06:16 PM, said:

Your scouts report that Bendal Home is of the Meyern faction

Well, well.

Here's the tricksy part then. I only noticed Bendal acting oddly the last couple of days (the insistence on lynching the SK, for instance; or trying to paint everything others said as scummy), which is why I chose him for a find. But I was suspicious that he had been recruited...in which case, I didn't think he was a Shield, just another recruited dude (as I only noticed the change in how he was acting long after Fener appeared).

So, then, the question: Do I make up a case on Bendal being a Shield, when there is the possibility that he is not? I am not going to straight up reveal, as I like to leave greater room for the opportunity to sabotage myself. In any case, Korabas might realise where I'm coming from, as he should know I'm a finder (although he hasn't exactly been on the ball lately, sigh).

Ryadd Eleis, on 13 April 2013 - 12:51 AM, said:

And you know what else I'm torn about? I'd quite fancy driving a lynch on Brujah instead (I assume Bru was Barghast?). It's pretty tempting to just abandon everything else and go for it now he's on his final alt...

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#582 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:22 PM

Nimander Golit, on 13 April 2013 - 11:08 AM, said:

hide behind fener.... naaaarf

noted

Tiamatha, on 13 April 2013 - 12:38 PM, said:

Can I paint pictures without words?

The occasional one, sure, but most should not be. Keeps to the spirit of the mechanic.

Galain, on 14 April 2013 - 03:29 PM, said:

My current top theory:
Obdi is a FM and was in Lock before that alt died.

I know ... lame.

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#583 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:55 PM

Sheltatha Lore, on 14 April 2013 - 05:24 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 14 April 2013 - 05:09 PM, said:

Read the role carefully - it is not a 1x FM jump. Seems like you are planning it as if it is...

I was wondering why you were ignoring the huge flaw in that. I was seeing if you were paying attention.

Bendal Home
Liosan
Prozec Goul
Tulas Shorn

1 is on last alt
1 is SK.

Additional info:

1 is Tax Collector
1 is a Fener shield.

I figure that Prozac is a "fixer". Your last bid to stop things going off the rail if balance becomes an issue. (Which from my side of the game isn't a problem yet.)

If PG is recruitable, then I've got a 50/50 shot at picking a good one. But. If PG is recruitable, then my chances of getting a first alt recruit are 100%.

As I said, I think Meyerns are ahead in the faction game. So I'm willing to roll the dice today.

Day 14 I'll almost certainly change. But for today, /roll

#584 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:56 AM

The rest of the Fener/Bendal lover conversation (first part was here):

Fener, on 09 April 2013 - 06:31 PM, said:

Suppose so. I see this relationship going nowhere. I want a divorce.

Bendal Home, on 09 April 2013 - 06:31 PM, said:

You hold PS down and i will apply the anal. That Chicago-slob will get what he wants.

Path-Shaper, on 09 April 2013 - 06:35 PM, said:

Bendal Home, on 09 April 2013 - 06:31 PM, said:

You hold PS down and i will apply the anal. That Chicago-slob will get what he wants.

I give I don't get. You two little bitches would need more then what you got to turn me into a taker. :)

Entertain me.

V

Bendal Home, on 09 April 2013 - 06:36 PM, said:

How about I just leave since Fener doesn't want to talk.

Fener, on 09 April 2013 - 07:23 PM, said:

Boo hoo

Fener, on 09 April 2013 - 07:25 PM, said:

We can always exchange naked pictures.

Bendal Home, on 10 April 2013 - 04:03 AM, said:

If I have you alted right, we could have done that in NZ. :)

Do you have any opposition to lynching Ampelas?

Fener, on 10 April 2013 - 12:03 PM, said:

Do you think he's town?

Bendal Home, on 10 April 2013 - 12:34 PM, said:

I know he isn't town. I know hes scum.

That isn't the question I asked. I would imagine you know most of your original team members.

#585 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:58 AM

Rashan / Liosan lover convo from day 3:

Path-Shaper, on 28 March 2013 - 05:18 AM, said:

Rashan, Liosan, you may speak off-thread here.

Rashan, on 28 March 2013 - 01:40 PM, said:

Hey lio twelve here. I'm not sure what Korbas all shared with you. Stupid ironman rules and inconsistent modding. I was hoping to be chatting with amp today instead. Did korbas share the code I'm going to use when I unearth fellow teammbers?

Well hope to hear from you soon.

Liosan, on 28 March 2013 - 03:02 PM, said:

Hi twelve, Silencer here. He didn't share your code, he just asked for an idea for one form me. I suggested the following:

Korbas, on 27 March 2013 - 10:23 AM, said:

Liosan, on 27 March 2013 - 03:55 AM, said:

Ah, I see. Still, it's good to have so much comms between our team. Though I'm not even going to touch the WIFOM of what can happen in the event one of us is recruited - though presently three of us are immune to just that, which is excellent. :)

Rashan can reach Amp next day. Is Amp immune too?

Both Rashan and Amp are immune to recruitment while this alt is active. :)

As for a phrase...it's tough. Can't be too obvious, of course...

How about quoting a post by that player, and replying to it in a different colour...but only *outside* the quoted text, nothing coloured inside it? That's pretty non-specific but works only for those who we know are in our faction. Anyone else does it and it is meaningless. So like I've quoted you above, and my reply might be:

Yes but only while this alt is still alive.

Like that? It can be a simple thing to do, after all. :)

Incidentally, while I'm alive, you, Ampelas (Essel #2) and myself are all immune to recruitment (catching up on thread, btw). And I assume you got the result of my night one find. :)

Last night I took "18 damage" from a minigun - this equates to one of three poison tokens, which once accumulated kill me, apparently. Stupid weird mixed mechanics. XD

Rashan, on 28 March 2013 - 04:31 PM, said:

Yes I did get your results to the night one find. I assume you couldn't target me with a find results the second night. Did you send them to Amp or Korbas?

If Amp avoids getting lynched I will reach out to him tomorrow and hopefully we will learn more of our team soon.

Rashan, on 28 March 2013 - 04:35 PM, said:

This is the code that Korbas and I agreed upon.

"I think _________ is Probably ...."

It's simple and most people give their opinion from time to time.

Just like I told Korbas the above code means that the person is part of the Essel faction even if I call that person Scum on thread. If I use

I think _________ is Scum or
I think _________ is Town

These are my actual opinions. If I throw the word Probably in there that is the code. You might want to pass this on to Korbas as I don't think I was entirely clear when I came up with this code yesterday.

Rashan, on 28 March 2013 - 04:38 PM, said:

Also care to share your role information with me? Especially since you make me immune from recruitment. Did Korbas pass on my info to you?

I especially want to know more about your find ability.

Rashan, on 28 March 2013 - 04:40 PM, said:

I've resigned myself to never being caught up on thread. It takes me way too long just to read the posts and then I don't ever remember what was said by who let alone making connections. I'll continue to pretend ignorance maybe the killers will leave me alone and you stay alive so the recuiters stop wasting their time on recruiting me. I continue to pass knowledge of who is on our team and eventually we can get a large enough voting block that we can control the thread.

Rashan, on 28 March 2013 - 05:18 PM, said:

Fuck Silencer!!! Stupid other side of the world timezone probably in bed sleeping. Fucking Speedlynch!!!!!! Well I better get in as much info as I can before they cut me off.

Korbas/Okaros/Galain
Rashan/Korabas/Rikkter

Roles. I can create a lover link with someone new each and every night. Next alt is a healer that can self heal and final alt is a nija (day vig/Suicide)

I passed on my code message so at least you know that

Rashan, on 28 March 2013 - 05:19 PM, said:

Wish I knew who to reach out to after Amp. Currently I am thinking of reaching out to Bendal Home after Amp but that can change if Amp knows someone else on our team.

Rashan, on 28 March 2013 - 05:20 PM, said:

If you didn't get the results of your find.. well I guess it's a moot point as Denesmet got offed so you know that he was Tarrlok.

Path-Shaper, on 28 March 2013 - 06:16 PM, said:

This conversation has ended

#586 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:46 PM

View PostShinrei, on 13 April 2013 - 06:14 AM, said:

Anyone miss me? First full week of the new school year had me away from any computer entertainment for the entire week. I'm not sure it's going to be any better next week, but we'll see.

Who are you?

V

#587 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:13 PM

Clock is unfrozen. A reminder for mods that Okral Lom has 2 voting power today, while Nimander and Fener have 0 (but this is not shown in the counts).

#588 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:46 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 15 April 2013 - 01:13 PM, said:

Clock is unfrozen. A reminder for mods that Okral Lom has 2 voting power today, while Nimander and Fener have 0 (but this is not shown in the counts).

Snark...

V

#589 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:57 PM

Tiamatha, on 15 April 2013 - 01:47 PM, said:

I really hate being silenced, that is 3 or 4 times so far this game. Those three should vote for togg before we move on elsewhere.

Personally I find it funny. :)

V

Tiamatha, on 15 April 2013 - 02:07 PM, said:

Venge, i love you. I don't agree with you though.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 15 April 2013 - 02:10 PM

#590 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:56 PM

Ryadd Eleis, on 15 April 2013 - 04:51 PM, said:

Looking back through the posts (I should be given a medal), Emurlahnis mentioned when he was ratting out his former teammates, that when he was an Eriksonian, Bendal Home was also one. If he was telling the truth - and I don't know why he wouldn't be - that means Bendal is indeed a Meyern recruit. Question is, when was he recruited? Before or after the rise of Steve?

#591 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:27 PM

I have decided that the mod puppet should create more WIFOM. Mostly for my own amusement.

V

#592 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:06 PM

Korabas, on 15 April 2013 - 05:43 PM, said:

Hey mods. You have tiamatha listed twice in the vote count. I removed my vote so it's still 13 votes on Togg

Oh ok. When someone who cares gets on that will be the first thing the committee will look at fixing. Expect a decision in 6 - 8 weeks.

V

#593 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:10 PM

Tulas Shorn, on 15 April 2013 - 05:33 PM, said:

ok, hypothetically:

Say Togg is the one guarding me, (and I think he is.) If I used my Sorrit guard on Him and he guarded me... and I used my NK on him... Would the kill go through?

Are you asking me a theoretical question?

I shall answer like I am drek. These are Iron Man Rules

Meaning we put in orders in the order that the come in. So if someone put a guard on you before you put a guard on them then you would be guarded. However if you put a guard on that someone before they put the guard on you then they would be guarded.

If there order to guard you was put in before you put your order to guard them in. Then your kill action against them would be guarded. However if your guard action was put in before there guard action was put in then your kill action would not be guarded.

I hope that helps to make things clear.

V

#594 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:11 PM

Liosan is starting to lose it.

Liosan, on 15 April 2013 - 05:29 PM, said:

Ugh I dont even know what to think anymore.

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO POST ON THE THREAD ANYMORE.

I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY I'M DOING THIS:

find on Ryadd Eleis

noted

V

#595 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:26 PM

Path-Shaper, on 15 April 2013 - 06:10 PM, said:

ok, hypothetically:

Say Togg is the one guarding me, (and I think he is.) If I used my Sorrit guard on Him and he guarded me... and I used my NK on him... Would the kill go through?

Meaning we put in orders in the order that the come in. So if someone put a guard on you before you put a guard on them then you would be guarded. However if you put a guard on that someone before they put the guard on you then they would be guarded.

If there order to guard you was put in before you put your order to guard them in. Then your kill action against them would be guarded. However if your guard action was put in before there guard action was put in then your kill action would not be guarded.

V

That's totally not it. That's how Day works, but for Night it's ironman submissions, but not ironman resolution (you can't do ironman resolution with instant nights...). Regardless of the order of submissions, we put all the submitted NAs in appropriate, standard order (ie: Guards > Finds > Heals > Kills) and resolve them. All the usual, standard rules apply, ie guards can guard guards, and if two people guard each other they both suceeed.

However, that's only for standard actions. Some abilities may influence things differently or have special resolution order, depending on their ability text and stuff.

#596 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:50 PM

Ryadd Eleis, on 15 April 2013 - 06:38 PM, said:

Well, I've set up my case on Bendal, but it may be that I won't have to post it seeing as a couple of votes on them have already built up. That would be for the best really. Especially as my own case is making me more convinced that Bendal was recruited at a later stage.

Might be worth taking a look at Liosan.

#597 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:52 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 15 April 2013 - 06:26 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 15 April 2013 - 06:10 PM, said:

ok, hypothetically:

V

That's totally not it. That's how Day works, but for Night it's ironman submissions, but not ironman resolution (you can't do ironman resolution with instant nights...). Regardless of the order of submissions, we put all the submitted NAs in appropriate, standard order (ie: Guards > Finds > Heals > Kills) and resolve them. All the usual, standard rules apply, ie guards can guard guards, and if two people guard each other they both suceeed.

However, that's only for standard actions. Some abilities may influence things differently or have special resolution order, depending on their ability text and stuff.

Huruph..

#598 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:44 PM

Tulas Shorn, on 15 April 2013 - 06:58 PM, said:

So based on Drek's answer..in my Hypothetical, We would guard each other and no kill would go through. correct?

Correct

V

#599 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:07 AM

The tiles are from the second TOD...duhhh
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#600 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:23 AM

View PostVengeance, on 16 April 2013 - 02:07 AM, said:

The tiles are from the second TOD...duhhh

It doesn't matter, though, because only the role PM from 0.66 is available and I put all the roles together :)

I really feel HHD should just do a mass reveal, ie this is my role and abilities, this is my NA submissions, this is all my find results. This obscure low posting she's been doing for the last week has given The Dude far too much leniency and wifom.

Share this topic:

• 52 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users