• You cannot reply to this topic

Sons of Anarchy SPOILERS OF ANARCHY to latest ep

#1 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 05 February 2009 - 10:53 PM

Great series or greatest series?

Posted Image

They just ran the first episode on television here in Denmark tonight. It's pretty good. In an edgy drama series trying a bit too hard kinda way.

All the silly drama is nicely interspersed by gratuitous scenes of violence and manly things like drinking and boxing and tits.

It had plenty of big names or well known faces... and of cource RON MOTHERFUCKING PEARLMAN as the clubs president.

This is probably old news over in the states, but I'm certainly looking forward to seeing more of this. I read on wiki that a second season is in the works.

EDIT: Put anything big in spoilers please, by the way.

#2 User is offline   Dr Trouble 

• Pug Life
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:02 PM

You need to stop visiting 4chan so much.

Anyway, loved season one of this show. I downloaded the whole thing in 720p and was entrapped for a whole day of viewing. There were a few aspects of the show that I didn't like, mostly the drama involving the ladies.

But its damn good.

#3 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:14 PM

Ah yes, the ladies.

If I learned anything from episode one it was this: "Don't fuck with bikermom, she'll fuck you up!"

#4 User is offline   Dr Trouble 

• Pug Life

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:16 PM

Lela... I mean Katey Sagal, is all types of tough.

I was scared of her back when she was doing Married with Children.

#5 User is offline   Slum 

• House Knight

Posted 06 February 2009 - 01:16 AM

Wow, I thought I was the only one here in love withe show. Season 1 was pure awesome. I couldn't stop watching. Great drama and action combo.

Like Trouble I downloaded the whole thing and watched over the course of a weekend. Perlman, Peg Bundy, and that guy who plays Jax are all great. Shit, the whole cast does a bang up job.

Keep watching, apt. It gets more and more intense as the season continues. Just download or stream it, if you can.

#6 User is offline   Dr Trouble 

• Pug Life

Posted 22 February 2009 - 05:11 AM

Did you keep watching Apt? I rewatched the series this weekend. Epic. I wanna be a biker. :p

I found this scene especially touching, So I screen capped its ass!

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by Trouble: 22 February 2009 - 05:21 AM

#7 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 22 February 2009 - 07:48 AM

They began showing it while I am at work. So I haven't seen any more episodes :p

#8 User is offline   Dr Trouble 

• Pug Life

Posted 22 February 2009 - 08:11 AM

Torrent that shit Aptorian! The show needs to be watched.

#9 User is offline   Chance 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 24 February 2009 - 05:48 PM

Ran through the series and must it was great...just a few more episodes would have been so much greater thought...

#10 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 05 March 2009 - 11:14 PM

Just watched an episode where a guy that was kicked out of the club pops up.

That was one hell of a rough episode. First the family guy kicks the shit out of him, then they trick him into thinking he's able to get back in, only to reveal it was a trap. They'd seen he hadn't removed the club logo tattooed on his back. He had the choice between fire or a knife. So they tied him up and burned it off with a welding torch. The whole god damn back. I actually felt sick afterwards... holy crap.

The whole way the series goes about it, from the traditions, the wives, the kids, the violence. It's a fascinating series.

Must download at some point when I get the chance.

#11 User is offline   masan's saddle 

• Emperor

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:29 PM

The first episode just aired on Bravo here in the UK and yep, have to agree with the comments above. Looks good, solid cast, gratuitous mayhem, standard Lady McBeth character and Ron Pearlman !
It also had the new staple of US drama series.., the montage ending with suitable slo mo/ meaningful music/ character close ups.
Someone mentioned the Sopranos earlier, it has that sort of feel ( replace wiseguys with bikers ) to it so i'm gonna stick with it.

For all those who know does it get better and is season 2 out yet ?
Now all the friends that you knew in school they used to be so cool, now they just bore you.
Just look at em' now, already pullin' the plow. So quick to take to grain, like some old mule.

#12 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:34 PM

I'm actually sitting and watching it right now. Its gotten pretty damn intense. Don't know if we're near the season finale yet, but it feels like its hitting the crecendo.

Crazy series. Too bad it only airs arond midnight here in Denmark.

#13 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:40 PM

View PostTrouble, on Feb 22 2009, 07:11 AM, said:

Did you keep watching Apt? I rewatched the series this weekend. Epic. I wanna be a biker. :)

I found this scene especially touching, So I screen capped its ass!

Oh, I'm watching that scene right now. Very high "OH SHIT" factor going on there.

Things are about to become bloody.

#14 User is offline   masan's saddle 

• Emperor

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:50 PM

Cool, I've been waiting for a decent series to get into and whilst watching the Wire again is time well spent, needed something new !

Particularly enjoyed the guy getting fucked up with a pool cue ( he deserved it ) and the stick of dynamite in the ass during the montage !

Sick humour.
Now all the friends that you knew in school they used to be so cool, now they just bore you.
Just look at em' now, already pullin' the plow. So quick to take to grain, like some old mule.

#15 User is offline   Slum 

• House Knight

Posted 14 May 2009 - 11:51 PM

I can't wait for season 2 to start. The first was sooo epic! Why don't you guys just torrent it? I mean, why not? It ain't hard...

#16 User is offline   lobo the wolfman 

• Wide Eyed Stupid
  • Interests:Beer, books and heavy metal.

Posted 15 May 2009 - 05:15 AM

Oh man, this series sounds cool, but we don't get stuff like this on ozzie tv. Only repeats of CIS and Law and Order.
In a world gone mad, we will not spank the monkey, but the monkey will spank us.

#17 User is offline   masan's saddle 

• Emperor

Posted 23 May 2009 - 10:16 PM

Just watched the second episode on catch up...., yeh baby ! shop keeper planted a fire axe into some dudes head.

Graphic.

Definatley going to keep watching as its panning out quite nicely although the ending montage is completley unnecessary and irritating.

#18 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 24 May 2009 - 12:32 AM

Apt go and get your hands on the First and Greatest of the FX shows.

THE SHIELD....

I enjoy SOA but it has a long way to go before it makes it to the level of the Shield.
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#19 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 24 May 2009 - 06:16 AM

I like Sons of Anarchy more than the Shield, but that's just because no matter how cool it is, its still just another copshow. How many biker series have you watched before? None? Yeah, me too.

I still love the shield. I remember when it first started, It was a pretty big turn around that the Commish we knew, the fat little jewish policecaptain, had suddenly turned into this brawny, balled, corrupt, violent asshole we meet in the shield. Got to love it.

#20 User is offline   masan's saddle 

• Emperor

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:37 PM

Tuesdays just got better, the new series of Chuck just started on Virgin from 9-10 and at 10 SOA comes on !

Tonights stand out moment ? Drenching the former members back with whiskey and then removing his Tatoo with a blow torch..... Ending montage shows the skivvy brushing up all the crispy bits off the floor !

This was followed by auto-masterbation boy whose random "nervous tick" was hysterical !

Share this topic:

• 11 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users