• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sons of Anarchy SPOILERS OF ANARCHY to latest ep

#21 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile
  • Group: Malazan Artist

Posted 14 August 2009 - 09:34 AM

Finally watched the end of season 1.

Brilliant series, the acting is top notch, and the story is good and not too predictable.

I still cannot believe that during the final moments of the final episode, the f'king voice over guy (on Bravo) interupted to talk about what star trek episode was on next...

...talked right over the whole ending!

That REALLY pisses me off.
So that's the story. And what was the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.

#22 User is offline   Battalion 

• Emperor
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 14 August 2009 - 09:56 AM

This series is brilliant. Best thing on tv in years.

My personal opinion is that Jacks is a bit of a pussy and he's going to fuck the club up, but the show is wicked.

Love the crazy guy -- who was killed with one punch by Joe -- Bruce Willis -- Hallenback in Last Boy Scout. Also like the assassin guy with the gravelly voice. Bad ass. Love Opie, too. He's the best of the 'goodies'. Think the thing has a great cast, and can't wait for the next run.
Get to the chopper!

#23 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile

Posted 14 August 2009 - 10:11 AM

I don't know about fucking the club up; I think Jax wants to change it, but not necessarily in a bad way.

He kills when he has to, he just thinks they shouldn't be going round killing innocent people who happen to get in the way. Clay wanted Opie dead before he had the whole story; he fucked that whole situation up.

Season 2 will probl'y be a bit more of a power struggle.

http://www.aceshowbi...w/00025472.html

This post has been edited by Traveller: 12 July 2010 - 07:10 PM

So that's the story. And what was the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.

#24 User is offline   Cougar 

• D'ivers Fuckwits
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 09 September 2009 - 02:09 PM

I've nothing good to add to this thread, but I once went out on the piss with Charlie Hunnam (Jax) years ago, he was a nice guy, good fun, girsl liked him. I was surprised when I turned this show on and saw him.
I AM A TWAT

#25 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • very good...;)

Posted 09 September 2009 - 02:11 PM

View PostAptorian, on 24 May 2009 - 06:16 AM, said:

I like Sons of Anarchy more than the Shield, but that's just because no matter how cool it is, its still just another copshow. How many biker series have you watched before? None? Yeah, me too.

I still love the shield. I remember when it first started, It was a pretty big turn around that the Commish we knew, the fat little jewish policecaptain, had suddenly turned into this brawny, balled, corrupt, violent asshole we meet in the shield. Got to love it.

There are cop shows then there is the Shield and the Wire... All other cop shows are a pale imitation. I do have high hopes for Anarchy, although I missed the premier last night. Yeah for TVo.....
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#26 User is offline   Pilgrim 

• Lieutenant

Posted 09 September 2009 - 05:20 PM

I saw the premiere last night on recommendation from my brother-in-law. First time I've ever seen this show and all I can say is ......Kick Ass! I've always been a big Henry Rollins fan, and it looks like he is going to be one badass sob in this show. Can't wait for next week.

Pilgrim
Bathtardth! Why you do tha? Hood'th b'eth!
--Emancipor Reese

#27 User is offline   masan's saddle 

• Emperor

Posted 09 September 2009 - 08:19 PM

I take it your talking about the prem of season 2 ?

Over here in Limeyland season 1 only finished on Bravo about 1-2 months ago, so we'll probably have to wait a while yet for 2 ( without torrents). I still like the idea of settling down every week with a cup of tea and a biscuit and watching my stories Posted Image

Henry Rollins eh ?

This can only be a good thing ! Posted Image ( I don't know what this new smiley is but i'm going for biker over groovy jazz dude)
Now all the friends that you knew in school they used to be so cool, now they just bore you.
Just look at em' now, already pullin' the plow. So quick to take to grain, like some old mule.

#28 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile

Posted 09 September 2009 - 08:40 PM

What? I've been trying to find out when this starts for ages.

Is it on FX?

#29 User is offline   masan's saddle 

• Emperor

Posted 09 September 2009 - 09:23 PM

I'm not sure Trav, i'm assuming everyone was talking about the prem of season2 in the states, they can't be onto 3 already ?

It will probably be on Bravo again whenever it gets here...,

Bit of transatlantic help please.
Now all the friends that you knew in school they used to be so cool, now they just bore you.
Just look at em' now, already pullin' the plow. So quick to take to grain, like some old mule.

#30 User is offline   Slum 

• House Knight

Posted 09 September 2009 - 09:42 PM

Yeah, season 2 premiered last night. Yay! I will be watching it tonight or sometime soon. :)

#31 User is offline   masan's saddle 

• Emperor

Posted 09 September 2009 - 09:53 PM

Cheers Slum Posted Image

#32 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile

Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:13 PM

Is anyone else watching this at the moment?

Season 2 looks like it's wrapping up now - can't believe how good this is, best thing on tv at the moment without a doubt.

#33 User is offline   masan's saddle 

• Emperor

Posted 12 July 2010 - 10:14 PM

Nice thread necro Trav.

I was going to try and find this thread last week after the episode where Jax and Clay found out about mom's rape. Gripping stuff for sure and i'll agree that it's by far the best TV that i'm watching at the moment. Dare I say Series 2 is shaping up well. Multiple plotlines to keep you interested, plenty of action and perhaps most importantly, a really solid cast that keeps delivering week in week out.

I was also pleased that obsessive/compulsive wankboy made a reappearence The fact that the triads chopped all his fingers and thumbs off, apart from his 2 digit fingers so he can still do the accounts, was great. The fact that he still tries to crack one off from time to time is hysterical.

#34 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile

Posted 13 July 2010 - 08:53 AM

View Postmasan, on 12 July 2010 - 10:14 PM, said:

Nice thread necro Trav.

I was going to try and find this thread last week after the episode where Jax and Clay found out about mom's rape.

Awesome scene - Katey Segal is soo good, the depth of feeling she portrays without having to say a word. I loved the following episode; lots of ends tied up, club sorta reunited, and Clay asking Jax how they're going to handle it..
'We're going to kill them. All of them.' Fucking excellent.

#35 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile

Posted 01 December 2010 - 08:11 AM

Season 3? Not yet, hope I didn't miss it. It's usually out a bit later over here, I'll keep a lookout.

#36 User is offline   Anomander 

• Wielder of Dragnipur

Posted 02 December 2010 - 01:39 AM

Last night's season finale was awesome! The last 10 minutes were batshit insane, a fitting end to an intense season. The sad part is that there will be no new episodes for a while. :)
And so the First denied their Mother,
in their fury, and so were cast out,
doomed children of Mother Dark.

#37 User is offline   nomed 

• Corporal

Posted 02 December 2010 - 03:17 AM

View PostAnomander, on 02 December 2010 - 01:39 AM, said:

Last night's season finale was awesome! The last 10 minutes were batshit insane, a fitting end to an intense season. The sad part is that there will be no new episodes for a while. :)

FUCK YEAH IT WAS. Best thing I've seen on tv in a long time.
My favorite Part: That bitch begging not to get shot in the back of the head.

#38 User is offline   Gryllen 

• cause of horrid death
  • View gallery

Posted 03 December 2010 - 01:07 AM

Thomas was Jax's brother who died of heart failure as a kid. On season 1 finale Jax is sitting on his gravestone (it has bicycle on it)

#39 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile

Posted 10 September 2011 - 08:39 PM

View PostBriar King, on 07 September 2011 - 09:36 PM, said:

So Season 4 premired last night! I love this fucking show.

I want season 3 dammit. I wonder which random channel will pick it up for the uk, and whether I'll notice before it actually starts.

#40 User is offline   acesn8s 

• Soletaken
  • Interests:Reading, video games, role playing games, Fountain Pens, journals...

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:16 PM

View PostBriar King, on 09 November 2011 - 05:18 AM, said:

Holy fuck, holy FUCK, HOLY FUCK! That was an intense last 15 mins! Cant wait till next weeks 90min epi!

i agree. So, do you think Gemma was talking about Jax or Opie at the end? I'm thinking Opie.
“The others followed, and found themselves in a small, stuffy basement, which would have been damp, smelly, close, and dark, were it not, in fact, well-lit, which prevented it from being dark.”
― Steven Brust, The Phoenix Guards

Share this topic:

• 11 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users