Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Awesome dream or awesomest dream? My mind just blew my mind

#1 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 20 February 2009 - 10:15 AM

I had two very vivid and very intens dream merge last night.

First one I was with a lot of Uni friends somewhere, I think it started at the Uni, but then the dream shifted and we were far away. We were doing something, probably some kind of tutor meeting, when suddenly all the lights went out. Cellphones, computers, etc became fucked up. Then suddenly a violent shaking hit everything like an earthquake and it sounded like some force struck the building. We looked outside, and far, far away (Copenhagen) a cloud of dust and debris was reaching for the sky and a mushroom cloud was slowly emerging. Lightning and flames and all kinds of things was enveloping it. God damn awsomest sight I can recall never having seen.

My dream then turned into this anxious thing where people were shouting and running about, people were panicking, etc. I remember, being the cool cat that I am in my dreams :question:, that I was explaining people that we needed to stay in doors, block entrances, etc. because there was a high risk of radiation. Most likely we were already irradiated and, luckily, most of us probably wouldn't live to survive this nuclear holocaust.

It turned out that some cellphones came back on and we were able to get a radio signal. It seemed that it hadn't been a bomb and that people didn't know what was going on. Something had fallen from the sky creating large scale devastation over much of scandinavia.

I think I woke around here, thought that was a crazy dream and fell asleep again.

Second dream, picked right back up, which was cool, my dreams don't normally do that. I was back at the Uni (why wasn't that blown up? I don't know) Only now the Uni had become more of an ancient tapestry of medieval booths and taverns. I entered one, looking for something, and as I went further and further into this dream like maze of an Inn, I started to realise who I was looking for. Anomander Rake, the Son of Darkness. As soon as I mentioned his name I was directed towards the deepest and darkest part of the Inns interior. There he was sitting, all weird looking and huge, drinking beer from a too small mugg. Dragnipur was nowhere to be seen.

I asked politely to sit down, bowing humbly not really knowing what else to do, it was pretty weird running into Anomander Rake inside a bar inside of my university that was supposed to have been blown up. I was allowed to sit and I asked about the devastation and he said it was the Crippled God. I of course knew the Cripple God which I guess surprised the Anomander Rake :question: I remember there being some more talking and stuff.

Then it got really weird, like "fuck me, what the hell is going on" kinda weird. Anomander Rake turned into a female Anomander Rake, with weird fiery tatoo's all over, and we made out. Like all wild and lustfull desire and all that. I guess it must have been all the tension. I woke up feeling a bit akward... you know, having kissed Anomander Rake.

There's something seriously wrong with me.

#2 User is offline   Ain't_It_Just_ 

• The Recidivist
  • Group: LHTEC
  • Interests:Dungeons and Dragons, and the odd caramel slice.
  • The AIJman cometh

Posted 20 February 2009 - 10:25 AM

That

Sounds

EPIC

Imaginary Rep to your REM sleep.

EDIT: Just read the female Rake part....man Apt, did you wake up with a puddle of black stuff around your croctch? (For black, read "Andii.")
Suck it Errant!

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum...and I'm all out of gum."

QUOTE (KeithF @ Jun 30 2009, 09:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It has been proven beyond all reasonable doubt that the most powerful force on Wu is a bunch of messed-up Malazans with Moranth munitions.

#3 User is offline   Slow Ben 

• Ranger
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 20 February 2009 - 01:58 PM

Lay off the mescaline Apt, but awesome dreams.
I've always been crazy but its kept me from going insane.

#4 User is offline   Mezla PigDog 

• Malazan Yo Yo Champion 2009
  • Group: Mezla's Thought Police

Posted 20 February 2009 - 02:12 PM

View PostAptorian, on Feb 20 2009, 05:15 AM, said:

Then it got really weird, like "fuck me, what the hell is going on" kinda weird. Anomander Rake turned into a female Anomander Rake, with weird fiery tatoo's all over, and we made out. Like all wild and lustfull desire and all that. I guess it must have been all the tension. I woke up feeling a bit akward... you know, having kissed Anomander Rake.

Ha ha, Apt is gay! He kissed the Son of Darkness!!
Burn rubber =/= warp speed

#5 User is offline   Slum 

• House Knight

Posted 20 February 2009 - 02:22 PM

After getting properly, umm, baked, and watching The Day the Earth Stood Still, I had this weird dream that I was living in NYC and the aliens had started attacking Earth. But, rather than cower in fear of its impending demise, America decided to have a big party and showed Star Wars on TV and Bruce Springsteen was having a huge concert in Central Park that could be heard throughout the city, mingled with explosions while the aliens were blowing everything to shit.

I was in this old brownstone with my family and another family we didn't know and for some reason I was sooo pissed off that we were taking this so lightly. I was all like, "Hey, idiots, the aliens are blowing us to hell! Do something!"

We decided to investigate and we left the building in arctic gear for some reason, and it was like a frozen wasteland outside, all the music had stopped, ice was on everything....and there was only silence.

We decided to barricade ourselves in the basement and just see how long we could make it. But as we were going back into the building an angry mob with torches and guns appeared and started running after us. We managed to get in the building but one of the other family members was wounded, and the mob was yelling at us through well-windows to let them in. Then they started breaking down the door...

Then of course I woke up.

#6 User is offline   cerveza_fiesta 

• Outdoor Tractivities !
  • Group: Malazan Artist
  • Interests:beer, party.

Posted 20 February 2009 - 03:11 PM

you know what's cool?

if you take apt's avatar and defocus your eyes on it A la magic eye until you have 2 images of the same thing side by side

Then it looks like 2 googley eyes staring out of the darkness at you.

yep
........oOOOOOo
......//| | |oO
.....|| | | | O....
BEERS!

\\| | | |

........'-----'

#7 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Group: The Hateocracy of Truth
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 21 February 2009 - 03:14 AM

ANNIEMANDER RAKE THE DAUGHTER OF DARKNESS

Rule 63 strikes again.
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#8 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Interests:Football

Posted 21 February 2009 - 03:37 AM

You mean rule 75.

Fantastic dream and all, but you needed sex with Mother Dark for it to qualify as epic.

Secondly, Freud would have fun with you. Men changing into women? Substitutes Terez for HD: "latent homosexuality for the WIN!"

This post has been edited by HoosierDaddy: 21 February 2009 - 03:48 AM

Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#9 User is offline   Sinisdar Toste 

• Dead Serious
  • View gallery

Posted 21 February 2009 - 04:20 AM

i think he means rule 63 as in there is always a female version of a male character.

absolutely true in this case

apt are you sure that it wasn't the burn rendition from the art forum that he turned into? you know the one with those hooves? who knows what can happen in these malazerotic dreams
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

- Oscar Levant

#10 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 21 February 2009 - 04:31 AM

"rule 75

There is always a female version of a male character, no exceptions."

Urban Dictionary.
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#11 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 21 February 2009 - 04:36 AM

Urban Dictionary can go fuck off with its inaccuracies - it is rule 63, and since I was there for the creation of the damn idea in the first place I should fucking know.

After all, we all know my memory is infallible.

(Seriously the site forgot to update the rule, it's definitely 63)
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#12 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 21 February 2009 - 04:39 AM

Actually, it had it listed as both 63 and 75. Just fucking with you.

"I was there for the creation of the damn idea..." So... where is the HEN of HATE?

#13 User is offline   Sinisdar Toste 

• Dead Serious
  • View gallery

Posted 21 February 2009 - 04:50 AM

rule xx: the hen hates you. the hen hates all. the hen hates ... so that we all may hate!!!!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

- Oscar Levant

#14 User is offline   Cause 

• Elder God

Posted 21 February 2009 - 07:44 AM

Man that is epic. But you kissed the son of darkness? Serously?

Best I ever got was a sword fight with silchas ruin. I was holding my own till he used magic. Cheaing bastard!

#15 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 21 February 2009 - 07:54 AM

The 4chan rule book. All rules are always in flux

Posted Image

View PostCause, on Feb 21 2009, 08:44 AM, said:

Man that is epic. But you kissed the son of darkness? Serously?

Best I ever got was a sword fight with silchas ruin. I was holding my own till he used magic. Cheaing bastard!

At least it didn't develop into fullblown Guy on Andii brokeback mountain roughsex right on the barroom table.

I would never had been able to read TTH again...

#16 User is offline   Ain't_It_Just_ 

• The Recidivist
  • The AIJman cometh

Posted 21 February 2009 - 11:41 AM

I had a dream where a group of people, including myself, watched a group of bats. Slowly, slowly multiply. Until we were ravaged by their tiny teeth and claws.

Malazan interpretation: The fuck if I know.
Suck it Errant!

It has been proven beyond all reasonable doubt that the most powerful force on Wu is a bunch of messed-up Malazans with Moranth munitions.

#17 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 21 February 2009 - 03:27 PM

@Hoos: Oh, I wasn't the creator of the rules, I have somewhat of a life. I was just there for it, since the life I had then was rather appalling.

#18 User is offline   Slum 

• House Knight

Posted 22 February 2009 - 12:13 AM

Ha, I'm am idiot. I added my own dream to this, thinking that it was the 'awesome dream' thread (didn't we have one of those? I get confused...) without reading all of it and realizing it was a new apt thread...

#19 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 22 February 2009 - 08:29 AM

"A new apt thread" You say that like it is a bad thing...

I can't afford a psycoanalyst.

#20 User is offline   Ain't_It_Just_ 

• The Recidivist
  • The AIJman cometh

Posted 22 February 2009 - 09:12 AM

Of course not, Apt, he'd want to charge you double rates for the new, surreal twisted mind he'd discovered. :p
Suck it Errant!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users