• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Malaz Fantasy League

#481 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual
  • Group: Team Handsome

Posted 10 February 2008 - 08:12 PM

So 9/10 of the fixtures over this week, there is a crucial one tomorrow. Flawed, where have you gone?! I'm worried. It looks like Brood is in a league of his own! The divisions go something along the lines of 1, 2-5, 6-9 and then the rest, oh and Brood in his own league. The league table stands like this:

1 reallybadname Matt C 33 1486
2 Wickan Athletic Liz Harrison 43 1378
3 TBC douglas mackenzie 36 1334
4 Krons Undead XI Lance Lowe 44 1326
5 ComeBackKings Neil Harvey 37 1321
6 Noteveninterested FC Just Sam 32 1281
7 fidgenation fidge fidge 11 1276
8 The Malaz Empire Scott Williams 40 1270
9 The Acended 11! Fla Wed 13 1265
10 Hammers Robert Sampson 29 1212
11 MottWoodXI Mott Irregular 34 1210
12 Benson's Bawbags David Nosneb 26 1208
13 Coastal Redcheeks Pete Warner 33 1203
14 Autobots Optimus Prime 32 1193
15 terminators Tom Farrar 37 1170
16 The Shaved Knuckles Sapper Grumble 30 1167
17 Rooks'n'Ravens John F 39 1153
18 ancient 'n' loyal Nick Owen 24 1142
19 Latics_Warriors steve Owen 20 1126
20 K-Town Rangers dave cooper 38 1121
21 Capustan Phoenix Jon Hill 41 1051
22 The mighty devils Rob Owen 10 989
23 the young guns graham dewberry 33 988
24 K.Galain Rovers ben doran 20 986
25 Dreams Turn Dusty Anexa Wilhelmsson 14 984
26 Hatchet's Warriors Pete Hatchet 34 969
27 Six Foots Plus taiwo yomi 38 941
28 clan mcleod Bob Owen 21 905

#482 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 10 February 2008 - 10:07 PM

Woohoo, good week. If I'd picked a better captain I could have even got top score...
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#483 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 10 February 2008 - 10:10 PM

I know the feeling, your captain did get you six points however whereas mine got my four.

If petrov was my captain I'd be on 50 points for the week :rolleyes: No use complaining now. Brood's finally charging!

#484 User is offline   Mezla PigDog 

• Malazan Yo Yo Champion 2009
  • Group: Mezla's Thought Police

Posted 11 February 2008 - 09:42 AM

Phil Jagielka finally starts earning his keep!
Burn rubber =/= warp speed

#485 User is offline   q21 

• Condemned of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Reading, Steven Erikson (duh...), Arsenal, Football, Warhammer 40K, Drums

Posted 11 February 2008 - 01:00 PM

Still five of my players have yet to play. Adebeyor, Fabregas, Gallas, Bentley and Santa Cruz - and Adebeyor is my captain. Looking at 50 - 60 points for the week I think.

Also, I like my chances in the Cup. My opponent is 4 points ahead of me at the moment, but he has only three players left - the same three Arsenal players I have:D. And his captain has already played. I should be able to beat him. I get 6 points more than him if everyone plays 60 minutes.
Flying Monkeys definitely win.

#486 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 11 February 2008 - 01:14 PM

You haven't thought about the eventuality of Adebayor getting sent off in the first minute have you :rolleyes: Personally I hope the scoreline finishes 4-1. The Blackburn scorer their right winger. Adebayor should get 3 or 4.

#487 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Interests:winning the lotto
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 11 February 2008 - 01:15 PM

Well!

Where have i been you all cry in absolute horror at the lack of handsomeness over the past few days.

Well!

Firstly my pc broke at home for no apparent reason other then to annoy me thoroughly,............ then i tried to fix our over flow tank at home the pipe burst and i flooded our sitting room............. Then i hurt my thumb and it looks like someone's sewed it on from a dead person.............................. then the local gala bingo closed down!

I mean WHAT THE FUDGE!

AND............... to top it all off I'm now way off the pace on the league having not made any transfers or been able to amend my team cutting out the dead wood for 2 weeks now, as you can see from my mighty score of 13 or whatever the hell it is.

* All of the above is said in a variation of high pitched screaming and low chuckling all accumulating in the chap on the next desk to me asking for a transfer to a different department. *

" TRANSFER THIS! " I bellow throwing the nearest available post it pad in the general direction of his fleeing head.

Not handsome........
"I think i was a bad person before. Before this time. I do not try to be good now but i am not bad. Perhaps if i try harder i may get a better hand dealt next time? But surely that makes it pointless? Perhaps i am good. Just good at being pointless. But that would make me bad. Bad at having a point. Ah…. I see now. I was nothing before, I am nothing now. I am bad purely because im pointless. "

EQ 10

#488 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 11 February 2008 - 01:22 PM

Certainly not. *nods understandably*

At least you are still beating fidgenation and mighty devils so far this week! You need to get those man city defenders out of there etc. although the performance against man utd was pretty good.

#489 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 11 February 2008 - 01:29 PM

I just dont know what to do, how come im head of the transfers thingy! ?? I hardly ever make any, imagine how many it would be if i had been able to amend my team the past few weeks.

It will be turned around i so vow!

So whats been happening then? Do we have any prologues yet?

( said in minute whisper )
"I think i was a bad person before. Before this time. I do not try to be good now but i am not bad. Perhaps if i try harder i may get a better hand dealt next time? But surely that makes it pointless? Perhaps i am good. Just good at being pointless. But that would make me bad. Bad at having a point. Ah…. I see now. I was nothing before, I am nothing now. I am bad purely because im pointless. "

EQ 10

#490 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 11 February 2008 - 01:37 PM

Not yet. Only silence has been heard in respect to the alleged prologues. *whisper**whisper* I'm starting to think they don't exist.

You make two transfers a week quite regularly. Most people limit themselves to one each gameweek. Me and you are probably the worst offenders with points incurrence in the league *cries* You've lost 68 points to transfers. In comparison to q21's 8 points of transfer loss and my 40 points of transfer loss.

We need to charge down everyone ahead!

#491 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 11 February 2008 - 01:46 PM

Im not sure i like this game any more, who's idea was it anyway!!!
OH!

EQ 10

#492 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 11 February 2008 - 01:47 PM

I know what you mean. Brood and I were feeling the same way when everything started to turn bad for us. Form turns anyhow.

#493 User is offline   q21 

• Condemned of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Reading, Steven Erikson (duh...), Arsenal, Football, Warhammer 40K, Drums

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:51 AM

And the gap stretches yet further. Also, I made it though the Cup by 6 points. Take heart Flawed, your handsomeness will see you through in the end, probably...
Flying Monkeys definitely win.

#494 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 12 February 2008 - 12:14 PM

You are right. Handsome is as handsome does!

EQ 10

#495 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 12 February 2008 - 01:25 PM

Two weeks to wait now. It's going to be a long two weeks for me, with mock interviews, presentations etc. I bet I'll forget to change my team which will explode in my face. I have a feeling I need to change a few things this week.

#496 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 12 February 2008 - 04:10 PM

Don't forget everyone, spurs and chelsea aren't playing next gameweek because of the carling cup final...
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#497 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 12 February 2008 - 07:31 PM

And!! The gameweek after next there starts a couple of weeks where some teams play twice.

( said with required nudging of elbow and horrified then miffed look of the person sitting next to me )

SORRY!

EQ 10

#498 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 12 February 2008 - 07:39 PM

*begins to position himself fiendishly*

This could spell the end of rule number two.

#499 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 12 February 2008 - 07:45 PM

Crapper. Frantic transfer planning required...

#500 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 13 February 2008 - 10:28 AM

I have exactly in mind what I want ;) It's going to be a wild show. Unfortunately for me I have two chelsea players.

Share this topic:

• 46 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

19 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 19 guests, 0 anonymous users