• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Malaz Fantasy League

#301 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual
  • Group: Team Handsome

Posted 08 January 2008 - 11:52 PM

Yes Mezla that is right :) and the longer you don't tinker or check the better you become :D

#302 User is offline   q21 

• Condemned of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Reading, Steven Erikson (duh...), Arsenal, Football, Warhammer 40K, Drums

Posted 09 January 2008 - 12:11 AM

Mezla PigDog;240279 said:

I'm top, as far as I'm concerned. Late comers don't count! I will never accept q21's dominance!! :D

I feel rejected now.:)
Flying Monkeys definitely win.

#303 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Interests:winning the lotto
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 10 January 2008 - 08:07 PM

Sir Bob;240084 said:

knocked out of the cup on goals conceded, i demand a recount!!!

I second that notion. I however am still in the fantasy cup and looking to take out the team i have next in awsome style. I think im the last in our league still in the cup so ill represent Malaz to the fullest.

Farty warty party narty pants will never beat me

Oh!
"I think i was a bad person before. Before this time. I do not try to be good now but i am not bad. Perhaps if i try harder i may get a better hand dealt next time? But surely that makes it pointless? Perhaps i am good. Just good at being pointless. But that would make me bad. Bad at having a point. Ah…. I see now. I was nothing before, I am nothing now. I am bad purely because im pointless. "

EQ 10

#304 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 10 January 2008 - 08:47 PM

Flawed you have our full backing! Attack, burn, pillage and fire the malaz spirit into their hearts.

If you lose we will petition to the owners for a recount, only in that way can justice be achieved.

#305 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 11 January 2008 - 12:12 AM

Flawed;241428 said:

Handsomely put!
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti tęde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#306 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 11 January 2008 - 08:55 AM

I agree with you both. You seem to know what you are on about.

Im in a little dilemma this week who to choose. I usually shove on a couple of players in the opposite side of whoever is playing Derby as lets face it they are a whole bunch of sliced cucumber short of a fairly dainty little sandwich.

WHAT!

exactly.

So this week its Derby V Wigan. Who the hell do i put in from Wigan as they are also shite!.

Oh well.
"I think i was a bad person before. Before this time. I do not try to be good now but i am not bad. Perhaps if i try harder i may get a better hand dealt next time? But surely that makes it pointless? Perhaps i am good. Just good at being pointless. But that would make me bad. Bad at having a point. Ah…. I see now. I was nothing before, I am nothing now. I am bad purely because im pointless. "

EQ 10

#307 User is offline   q21 

• Interests:Reading, Steven Erikson (duh...), Arsenal, Football, Warhammer 40K, Drums

Posted 11 January 2008 - 12:01 PM

Flawed;241428 said:

I second that notion. I however am still in the fantasy cup and looking to take out the team i have next in awsome style. I think im the last in our league still in the cup so ill represent Malaz to the fullest.

Oh!

Hold the bus. I'm still in the Cup too dammit. There shall be two of us going out to represent the Malazites this weekend. I have to face Selected FC, whoever that may be. They're going down.

#308 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 11 January 2008 - 12:23 PM

q21;241689 said:

Hold the bus. I'm still in the Cup too dammit. There shall be two of us going out to represent the Malazites this weekend. I have to face Selected FC, whoever that may be. They're going down.

Oops! Sorry Q21. Good luck with your round. Im playing a team called " Titans_Devils " thats actually Ancient Greek for " Lump of Terd "

So it looks like ill be ok.

EQ 10

#309 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 11 January 2008 - 11:24 PM

As long as you take your gas masks out you should be okay, they won their other rounds through the power of smell. It might help to pick smell-immune (noseless) players this week :D

EDIT: Don't you think how uncanny it is how some of our teams are so similar? It's so hard to gain ground against other people with a similar team. For example me and Flawed have: James, Laursen, (used to have garrido 2 weeks ago), ronaldo, fabregas, bentley, (used to have barry a week ago) and Adebayor similar, plus other man city players in defence which usually means similar points.

A lot of teams have Ronaldo, Fabregas, Adebayor, Tevez and Man City or Man Utd defenders.

#310 User is offline   q21 

Posted 12 January 2008 - 03:31 PM

Bloody Anelka. He moved to Chelsea. Will he play this week? I certainly hope so. But I might just have to get rid of him on general principal.

#311 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 12 January 2008 - 03:35 PM

He's not playing atm, that's for sure.

He might get a couple of minutes but that is hardly a consolation, more a curse.

#312 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 13 January 2008 - 02:45 PM

Nuts! Nuts! Nuts!

he dude im against in the Fantasy cup is 12 points ahead of me now. I need Bently to pull off a hatrick to beat him and get through to the next round.

That or Jones of Sunderland to get sent off, yes that would help!

Come on Blackburn!

EQ 10

#313 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 13 January 2008 - 04:10 PM

I'm really praying Bentley does score you a hattrick! A group effort and some lively shouting at the opposition keeper might further our cause. I'm looking for the elusive 100. I'm really regretting that folly knockout in round 1 where Sven entirely cost me, since that date I've been on a charge.

Anyway Go Bentley! Go Flawed! Go Blackburn.

#314 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 13 January 2008 - 04:12 PM

Id rep you again for your loyalty and handsomeness but i cant. I need Bently to score 13 or im out.

EQ 10

#315 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 13 January 2008 - 04:18 PM

It's going to be difficult from my workings out, Bentley needs to get you 17 points, 16 more and then you'd probably go through on the amount of goals scored although if all of those points derive from assists it might need to be 17 more (or 18).

I hope you reminded Bentley to take out his gas mask..

#316 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 13 January 2008 - 04:21 PM

You need to minus 4 from that as the dude im against made 4 points worth of subs before the game and they count against him.

Stupid game!

EQ 10

#317 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 13 January 2008 - 04:24 PM

12 more is a bit easier; that's only a goal, an assist, 60 minutes played and a man of the match award which is likely if he scores two goals or gets a goal and an assist.

I've got an idea let's write to the site and complain he's cheated by causing trouble at football grounds around the country by shouting obscenities at goalkeepers!

#318 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 13 January 2008 - 04:28 PM

I Second that notion!

EQ 10

#319 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual

Posted 13 January 2008 - 04:35 PM

I third that notion, oh wait :D I mean I fathered that notion.

Update: Bentley seems to be involved in the game quite a bit judging by the text commentary but no goal or assist yet.

#320 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 13 January 2008 - 05:05 PM

Facking Nolan! Bolton are one up!

EQ 10

Share this topic:

• 46 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

51 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 51 guests, 0 anonymous users