• View gallery
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:5.3%
  • Kill all the golfers...

Posted 10 March 2009 - 05:03 AM

Mar
Kay Kenyon contest winners!

Posted by Patrick

Each of our three winners will get their hands on a copy of Kay Kenyon's City Without End (Canada, USA, Europe), compliments of the folks at Pyr.

The winners are:

- Brett Jamen, from Lewisville, Texas, USA

- Chris Hawks, from Apple Valley, Minnesota, USA (Salt-Man Z on malazanempire.com)

- Deidre Durance, from Alma, Georgia, USA

Thanks to all the participants!

#222 User is offline   Salt-Man Z 

• My pen halts, though I do not
  • View gallery
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 10 March 2009 - 04:28 PM

Yep, I've now won two books from Pat in the past six months. Too bad the special edition GotM wasn't one of 'em. :sofa:
"Here is light. You will say that it is not a living entity, but you miss the point that it is more, not less. Without occupying space, it fills the universe. It nourishes everything, yet itself feeds upon destruction. We claim to control it, but does it not perhaps cultivate us as a source of food? May it not be that all wood grows so that it can be set ablaze, and that men and women are born to kindle fires?"
―Gene Wolfe, The Citadel of the Autarch

#223 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 12 March 2009 - 12:38 AM

Bribes, people. . .

That's all you need. . . :gaes-orfantal: :D :D

Patrick
For book reviews, author interviews, giveaways, related articles and news, and much more, check out www.fantasyhotlist.blogspot.com

#224 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 18 March 2009 - 10:51 AM

Hey guys!

I have a set of Peter S. Beagle novels -- A Fine and Private Place and We Never Talk About My Brother -- up for grabs on the Hotlist.

Check the blog for all the details!

Cheers,

Patrick
For book reviews, author interviews, giveaways, related articles and news, and much more, check out www.fantasyhotlist.blogspot.com

#225 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 04 April 2009 - 08:41 PM

In case you didn't know, throughout last week I had a different Subterranean Press collector's item up for grabs every day. . .

Check it out on the blog! :(

Patrick

#226 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 09 April 2009 - 12:17 AM

Hi guys,

I have an advance reading copy of Songs of the Dying Earth, a tribute anthology to Jack Vance edited by George R. R. Martin and Gardner Dozois. It contains short fiction by Neil Gaiman, GRRM, Dan Simmons, Tad Williams, Glen Cook, and many more.

And if you scroll down the last two weeks, you'll see that there are several other ongoing giveaways!

Check the blog for all the details! :p

Patrick

#227 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 10 April 2009 - 07:29 PM

Hi guys,

Now that Pinto's eagerly awaited (7 years in the making) The Third God is out, Bantam Press is giving away three ful sets of the Stone Dance of the Chameleon trilogy (The Chosen, The Standing Dead, and The Third God).

Check the blog for all the details. :D

Cheers,

Patrick

#228 User is offline   Deornoth 

• High Fist

Posted 14 April 2009 - 10:26 AM

I've got copies of D.M. Cornish's 'Foundling' & Lamplighter' (UK and US only) as well as copies of Greg Keyes' 'The Born Queen and Neal Asher's 'Shadow of the Scorpion' (UK only) to give away on the blog. Click on the links if you fancy a go...

#229 User is offline   Deornoth 

• High Fist

Posted 19 April 2009 - 10:56 AM

I've got copies of Nate Kenyon's 'The Bone Factory' and Graham McNeill's 'The Killing Ground' & ‘Courage and Honour' to give away on the blog. Click on the links if you fancy a go...

#230 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 21 April 2009 - 01:42 PM

Hey guys,

I have five copies of China Miéville's latest, The City & The City for you to win! While you're at it, you can also register to win Jacqueline Carey's Santa Olivia, Gene Wolfe's The Best of Gene Wolfe, Max Frei's The Stranger, and more.

Check the blog for all the details! :p

Patrick

#231 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 04 May 2009 - 12:26 AM

I have 5 copies of Jacqueline Carey's Naamah's Kiss up for grabs! :p

Check the blog for the details. . .

Patrick

#232 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 09 May 2009 - 09:12 PM

Got copies of David J. Williams' The Mirrored Heavens and The Burning Skies, Mark Charan Newton's Nights of Villjamur, Joel Shepherd's Crossover, and Chris Wooding's Retribution Falls up for grabs!

Check the blog for all the details. . . :p

Patrick

#233 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 12 May 2009 - 01:19 PM

Got copies of Tad Williams and Deborah Beale's The Dragons of Ordinary Farm up for grabs.

Check the blog for all the details. . . :)

Patrick

#234 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 13 May 2009 - 10:49 AM

Hey guys,

I have an extra ARC of Joe Abercrombie's Best Served Cold, so I'm giving it away to some lucky winner! :p

Check the blog for the details. . .

Patrick

#235 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 12 June 2009 - 02:22 PM

While us Malazan fans are eagerly awaiting the release of Erikson's Dust of Dreams, I'm giving away a copy of the US trade paperback edition of Esslemont's Night of Knives and a UK mass market paperback edition of Return of the Crimson Guard.

Check out the blog for all the details. :lol:

Cheers,

Patrick

#236 User is offline   MTS 

• Fourth Investiture

Posted 12 June 2009 - 02:31 PM

I started reading that post and thought you were giving out a free version of DoD...what a tease :lol:

This post has been edited by Mappo's Travelling Sack: 12 June 2009 - 02:32 PM

Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem.

Si hoc adfixum in obice legere potes, et liberaliter educatus et nimis propinquus ades.

#237 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 21 June 2009 - 03:24 PM

Thanks to the author himself, I have 5 copies of Daniel Abraham's The Price of Spring, final volume in The Long Price Quartet series, up for grabs. :p

Check out the blog for all the details. . .

Cheers,

Patrick

#238 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 11 July 2009 - 06:53 PM

I have a full set of the US edition of Mark Chadbourn's THE AGE OF MISRULE up for grabs!

Check the blog for all the details. . . :p

Patrick

#239 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 13 July 2009 - 01:48 PM

Got give copies of the US edition of Joe Abercrombie's Best Served Cold up for grabs on the Hotlist! :killingme:

Check out the blog for all the details!

Patrick

#240 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 27 July 2009 - 03:41 PM

Got a Jack Vance trio, as well as a full set of Joel Shepherd's Cassandra Kresnov series up for grabs on the Hotlist.

Check the blog for all the details! ;)

Patrick

Share this topic:

• 15 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

4 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users