• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Competition thread

#201 User is offline   Deornoth 

• High Fist
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 01 December 2008 - 11:07 AM

I've got copies of Christopher Moore's The Stupidest Angel (UK and European entries only) and a rather lovely limited edition copy of Tolkien's Tales from the Perilous Realm (UK entries only) to give away on the blog if anyone fancies a go...

#202 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 02 December 2008 - 02:06 PM

Hi there,

I have three autographed copies of R. Scott Bakker's The Judging Eye for you to win, compliments of Penguin Books! :p

Check the blog for all the details!

Cheers,

Patrick
For book reviews, author interviews, giveaways, related articles and news, and much more, check out www.fantasyhotlist.blogspot.com

#203 User is offline   Deornoth 

• High Fist

Posted 03 December 2008 - 04:31 PM

What was originally going to be a review of Charles de Lint's forthcoming novel 'The Mystery of Grace' has suddenly become a competition where I'm giving away once advance copy. Have a click right Here if you fancy having a go... (UK, US and Canadian entries only though)

#204 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 06 December 2008 - 03:17 PM

Hey guys!

I have copies of ARCs for Peter F. Hamilton's The Temporal Void and Peter V. Brett's The Warded Man up for grabs on the blog.

In addition, you can also win copies of C. S. Friedman's Feast of Souls and Karen Miller's Star Wars: Wild Space.

Add to that the fact that you can still register to win books by R. Scott Bakker, Dan Simmons, and GRRM and company, and that means that there is a lot to win!

Cheers,

Patrick
For book reviews, author interviews, giveaways, related articles and news, and much more, check out www.fantasyhotlist.blogspot.com

#205 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 09 December 2008 - 02:59 PM

Hey there!

Thanks to the folks at Subterranean Press, I have a copy of the limited edition of Neil Gaiman's The Graveyard Book for you to win! At 250$ a copy, this is the most expensive prize up for grabs yet!

Check the blog for all the details! :The Force:

Cheers,

Patrick

#206 User is offline   Deornoth 

• High Fist

Posted 21 December 2008 - 03:22 PM

I'm away this week but I've loaded the blog up with loads of competitions in the meantime...
Keep an eye open for...

'Twelve' - Jasper Kent (Signed)
'Raven: Blood Eye' - Giles Kristian (Signed Advance Copy)
The 'Winter of the World' trilogy - Michael Scott Rohan
'Dragonfly Falling' - Adrian Tchaikovsky
'The Ancient' - R.A. Salvatore
'Twisted Metal' (Advance Copy) - Tony Ballyntine

As always, have a click right Here for more information...

Happy Christmas!

#207 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 23 December 2008 - 01:59 AM

I have a copy of Matthew Stover's latest Star Wars novel, Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor, up for grabs.

In addition, I have three copies of Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman's Bones of the Dragon for you to win.

Best of luck to everyone!

Patrick

#208 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 10 January 2009 - 03:12 AM

Hey guys!

I have three copies of Dan Simmons' forthcoming Drood for you guys to win! And it's not too late to register to win the new L. E. Modesitt, jr., and more!

Check out the blog for all the details! :p

Cheers,

Patrick

#209 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 12 January 2009 - 03:43 PM

Hey guys.

Ian McDonald returns to the universe of the excellent River of Gods for this collection of seven short stories. Thanks to Pyr, I have 5 copies up for grabs.

Check out the blog for all the details!

Cheers,

Patrick

#210 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 23 January 2009 - 12:43 AM

Hey guys,

I have a couple of copies of Carrie Vaughn's Kitty and the Dead Man's Hand, as well as a signed copy of Gail Z. Martin's Dark Haven, up for grabs!

Check out the blog for all the details. :p

Patrick

#211 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 02 February 2009 - 03:27 AM

Thanks to the folks at Subterranean Press, I have a copy of the limited edition of Dan Simmons' Drood up for grabs. :p

Check the blog for the details!

Patrick

#212 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 02 February 2009 - 08:29 AM

View Postpat5150, on Feb 2 2009, 04:27 AM, said:

Thanks to the folks at Subterranean Press, I have a copy of the limited edition of Dan Simmons' Drood up for grabs. :p

Patrick

do I get an extra chance if I mail you some of my underwear?
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#213 User is offline   Binder of Demons 

• Lord of Light
  • View gallery
  • - Thread Killer -

Posted 02 February 2009 - 08:52 AM

View PostMorgoth, on Feb 2 2009, 09:29 PM, said:

View Postpat5150, on Feb 2 2009, 04:27 AM, said:

Patrick

Maybe, if you promise NOT to mail him some of your underwear.

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt - Mark Twain

Never argue with an idiot!
They'll drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!
- Anonymous

#214 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 04 February 2009 - 08:41 PM

View PostMorgoth, on Feb 2 2009, 08:29 AM, said:

Sadly, no. . . :p

Patrick

#215 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 06 February 2009 - 03:52 AM

Hey guys,

With A Fantasy Medley on its way to the printer, it was time to give you a chance to get your hands on this limited edition anthology featuring short stories by Kelley Armstrong, C. S. Murphy, Kate Elliott, as well as a Farseer short story by Robin Hobb.

Check the blog for all the details! :p

Patrick

#216 User is offline   Deornoth 

• High Fist

Posted 07 February 2009 - 10:55 AM

I've got two copies of Kate Griffin's 'A Madness of Angels' to give away. Have a click Here to find out what the book is about and how to enter...

#217 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 12 February 2009 - 03:29 AM

Got a full set of Carrie Vaughn's NYT bestselling Kitty Norville books for you to win!

The grand prize includes Kitty and the Midnight Hour, Kitty Goes to Washington, Kitty Takes a Holiday, Kitty and the Silver Bullet, Kitty and the Dead Man's Hand, as well as the forthcoming Kitty Raises Hell.

Patrick

#218 User is offline   Deornoth 

• High Fist

Posted 15 February 2009 - 12:36 PM

I've got copies of David Moody's Hater (US entrants only) and a selection of Abaddon Books all up for grabs on the blog. Click on the links if you fancy your chances at winning...

#219 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 25 February 2009 - 03:24 PM

Hey guys,

I have a copy of the limited edition of Naomi Novik's Black Powder War for you to win, courtesy of the people at Subterranean Press! :D

And remember, you can still register to win a copy of Ken Scholes' Lamentation, an ARC of Robert V. S. Redick's The Red Wolf Conspiracy, a whole set of Carry Vaughn's Kitty novels, a copy of the limited edition of Dan Simmons' Brood, and a copy of Kay Kenyon's City Without End.

Cheers,

Patrick

#220 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 08 March 2009 - 02:13 AM

Hey guys!

Thanks to the folks at Subpress, I have a copy of the limited edition of Richard Morgan's The Steel Remains for you to win!

Check out the blog for all the details! :)

Patrick

Share this topic:

• 15 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

7 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users