• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sp... sp.... spo... sport!!!

#701 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 18 September 2004 - 02:54 AM

I would also say keegan, since he failed to impress despite buying all of those players last year. but then again, he should have been sacked last year, or in the summer hollyday at least.
Legalise drugs! And murder!

#702 Guest_fiddler_*

• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 15 August 2004 - 04:59 AM

Maybe Utd have too many injuries today but still think they'll get a result.
Miller's going to have a massive season. Celtic are fuming that he left even if they pretend not to be. He's a great acquisition for utd

#703 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 02 December 2004 - 01:42 AM

Bah. Damn FrediPosted Image
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#704 Guest_Oblivion_*

Posted 26 June 2004 - 11:42 AM

@BAD: 94 not 98.

#705 Guest_Pale Remnants_*

Posted 10 October 2004 - 11:14 AM

I still wish Robbie "The Hair" Savage had played.It would have made the contest remotely interesting.

#706 Guest_LooseCannon_*

Posted 13 June 2004 - 12:52 PM

Fair enough Posted Image

#707 Guest_Falco_*

Posted 18 July 2004 - 05:23 AM

Kluivert is Shearer's replacement- Shearer will retire end of this coming season. Kluivert is class and available on a free (who would've thought?). Good choice by Robson, if it works out.

Now Crespo on loan to Milan, thats weird- as if they need more strikers. And his replacement? Unproven Drogba. Mourinho had better know what he's doing, I say...

#708 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 21 September 2004 - 10:44 AM

Rock on! Thrashed the aussies! How I love saying thatPosted Image
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#709 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert

Posted 26 June 2004 - 08:35 AM

what's your last score with Romania anyway?

well, I hope Sweden wins (what makes me a minority over here) - this means that the team that eliminated us was really top-class Posted Image
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

#710 Guest_Oblivion_*

Posted 14 June 2004 - 12:58 PM

But my dear, we will win all of it. Posted Image

#711 Guest_Ashnak_*

Posted 26 June 2004 - 02:19 AM

and tonight, the dutch are going home. I pity them, they face the worst defence in the tournament, and won't win. Posted Image

#712 User is offline   Apsalar 

• Fist

Posted 10 October 2004 - 12:32 PM

Everyone has someone that makes their world unpleasant.

#713 Guest_fiddler_*

Posted 27 July 2004 - 01:58 PM

I'm really looking forward to the coming season for one simple fact I can't wait to hear Liverpool fans new excuses. For the last few season they blamed it all on Houllier, who was cannonised Kopside in 99. Now with one new striker and a manager whom noone had heard of before the summer they think they'll win the league. You have to love the innocence

#714 Guest__*

Posted 03 July 2004 - 08:07 AM

Aaaaaaaaaaaargh!!! DOH missed qualifying again!!! Anyone like to update me. It's the Brazilian one right? Posted Image

#715 Guest_Falco_*

Posted 21 October 2004 - 07:18 PM

I see Gamet's not showing his face here after Celtic lost 3-0 Shakhtar Donetsk, a third European loss in a row.

On Newcastle- Bellamy the bleedin' chav should go, and Dyer can go as well. You guys don't need either of them enough to take the problems they bring into the squad. Liverpool will get rid of Henchoz in January, while ManU might sell Wes Brown who wants more money than we're willing to pay him.

Oh, and Mutu is cokehead- take that, Roman Posted Image

#716 User is offline   Malarion 

• Malarion
  • Interests:Reading...writing...drinking

Posted 22 June 2004 - 02:24 PM

They did, and a good goal it was too. Still, Italy have been pretty dull this tournament and I'm not sorry to see them go. Its funny that they had 5 points, though. Nobody has ever had that many points before and still go out.
They can't moan, though. iirc, didn't something similar happen in USA '94, but it was Norway that went out. Revenge for the Scandanavians.

So, Italy and Spain out, hopefully Germany tomorrow. Lets get rid of all the big name duds.

C'mon the Czechs. C'mon Nedved.

Posted Image
Grumpy is only my middle name.

#717 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 18 June 2004 - 12:27 PM

my fooking god, what a goal! viva la ibrahimovic!
Legalise drugs! And murder!

#718 Guest_Oblivion_*

Posted 14 June 2004 - 12:37 PM

Well that was quite ok...... Posted Image

#719 User is offline   Fist Gamet 

• Mortal Sword
  • Interests:Writing, reading, writing, climbing, writing, scuba diving and writing (not at the same time)

Posted 26 March 2005 - 11:03 AM

...*picks up on Falco's comments on another thread*...
Yes we lost to Mal's mob, but then Mal's mob proceeded to blow it big time and now Celtic are back on top of the league with just six games to go! Thanks largely now to Craig Bellamy who has been a brilliant signing!

Anyway, all this talk of who's bigger than who and joining the premiership is irrelevant, like Mal said, it just ain't gonna happen. However, in terms of fan base then both Celtic and THEM are amongst the top ten clubs in the world.

Champs League...glad to see such excellent performances by both AC Milan and Barcelona, puts Celtic's achievements this year in a better persepective (well, for me Posted Image)
Victory is mine!

#720 Guest_Zakari_*

Posted 21 October 2004 - 12:58 PM

Yeah - we won...Sheeeeeearaaa

1-0..just,.phew..

Share this topic:

• 50 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic