• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sp... sp.... spo... sport!!!

#401 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 17 June 2004 - 11:11 AM

LOL, that goal for France now... it was clearly an own goal, and VERY similar to the one thanks to which we won with Greece the last time we played (only that then the free kick was further away from the goal and on the other side of the pitch)

LOL LOL LOL
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

#402 Guest_Falco_*

• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 25 October 2004 - 01:11 AM

Nha, Mourinho won't let him go- Jose has a penchant for two world class players in each spot...

#403 Guest_fiddler_*

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:25 PM

How can you say Raul is overrated? He holds nearly every record in the spanish league and is still only 27, 28. That kid had nothing to prove to anyone. Ran his heart out at Euro 2004 like a real captain which is more then could be said bout some others.
You'd like to think that Armstrong is clean but his association with that doctor ferrari is a bit dodgy. Hope he's clean cause it would be some inspiring story.

#404 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 19 September 2004 - 01:02 AM

but it's still arse's...what? 50th game without loss? insane.
Legalise drugs! And murder!

#405 Guest_Falco_*

Posted 16 September 2004 - 05:39 AM

Never! We shall play Liverpool revitalised and ready as a new team, with Fergie only happy with RVN, Heinze and Cristian Ronaldo from the Lyon match and inally ready to wield the axe! Thank God, because right now Howard's more of a liability than Calamity James or Dudek...only just, though Posted Image

#406 User is offline   Lord Gordonis 

• Pursuivant of TQB
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 18 June 2004 - 04:51 AM

@everyone that i have offended inc:abeleyn

sorry

i must be late for posting the england score

b/c i was asleep when it was on i just known the score

#407 Guest_Falco_*

Posted 10 September 2004 - 04:56 AM

Like you can talk, scouser scum Posted Image

#408 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 24 September 2004 - 05:31 AM

quote:
Watch, come a day or two I'll be gloating over you like I was gloating over Bryn

I know *sobs* but allow a poor man is hope, I beg you! *grovels*

hmm... nahPosted Image

I saw ARSEnal play spurs in the FA cup semis at Old Trafford a couple of years ago. Brilliant atmosphere, if theres one thing I don't critisise Man Untied about its their stadiumPosted Image
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#409 Guest_Falco_*

Posted 13 November 2004 - 07:17 PM

But 2 of 'em were penalties Bryn- even Lauren can score them...

#410 Guest__*

Posted 12 June 2004 - 04:27 PM

(posts with one eye closed) BAH HAYFEVER Posted Image!!!

Ahhhh the return of Williams. At long last they find their old pace, now hope they stop being sore losers in a race. Sato? Shame that though the recovery was good. Ferarri 6 and 7 this is gonna be a good race, esoecially seeing as though there are many places to overtake there.

PS - Um. . . you don't have msn messenger Posted Image?. What's your email then Posted Image?

#411 User is offline   Farad 

• Fist

Posted 04 July 2004 - 12:46 PM

Posted Image greece

#412 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert

Posted 14 August 2004 - 06:08 AM

well, nor he nor Raul nor Zidan could score against Wisła... it took Fernando to score goals against Majdan's goal Posted Image
frankly, I haven't seen anything good by Ronnie this year. maybe that's b/c I rarely watch football Posted Image
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

#413 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert

Posted 14 October 2004 - 12:15 PM

oh and I heard England beat Azerbeijan 1-0. whoa, makes people fear you! you've left the back of the net in tatters...

#414 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 22 June 2004 - 08:26 AM

I find it rather ironic than Denmark are in serious danger of going out of the tournament without concedeing a goalPosted Image
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#415 User is offline   Lord Gordonis 

• Pursuivant of TQB

Posted 14 November 2004 - 11:32 AM

3-1 to MAN UTD Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Rooney scored 2, Van the Man scored 1, and Alan shearer scored newcastle

#416 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 15 August 2004 - 09:25 AM

man, what a bore the chelsea - manu game was. if chelsea continiue to play the way they did in that game, they wont have a chance against arse.

everton - arsenal, on the other hand, was great fun. arse being their usual self, and the blues just didn't know when they'd met their match. fought like heroes. bravo everton.

#417 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 21 October 2004 - 03:20 AM

ah, that'd be itPosted Image

#418 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 14 August 2004 - 10:21 AM

I must say that I was really dissapointed in liverpool. granted, my expectations were really high, but I just didn't see any form of teamplay out there. and frankly, liverpool should have waltzed over a team like *phah* tottenham.

#419 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 04 September 2004 - 10:53 AM

possibly Keegan, and of course you alsways have to consider Alan Curbishly for a job like that, Charlton aren't exactly doing great at the moment...

Good win for Poland against Nortern Ireland, though not exactly quality opposition. The bloke who got sent of was stupid though, with the england game coming up and all...

#420 Guest_Edge_*

Posted 25 June 2004 - 12:49 PM

I bet the Spurs fans are really looking forward to Santini's arrival now Posted Image

Spain, Italy, Germany, England, France all gone. What odds would you have got on that?

Share this topic:

• 50 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

37 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 37 guests, 0 anonymous users