• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sp... sp.... spo... sport!!!

#321 Guest_Falco_*

• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 22 October 2004 - 05:04 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Gordon:
@bryn: i don't bloody hope so, brown and Ferdinand are the 2 best defenders that united have at the moment lol

I dunno, Brown's a bit like Woodgate- enormously talented but always bleedin' injured. Silvestre and Ferdinand are a great pairing, just look at all the clean sheets since they came together. Brown's throwing a hissy fit about wages and refusing to sign a new contract. If he really wants to go then let him, but not to Liverpool!...

#322 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 24 October 2004 - 10:52 AM

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Imagehttp://www.malazan.c...con_biggrin.gif
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#323 Guest__*

Posted 09 October 2004 - 06:17 PM

Italy lost? (punches fist in air) Looks like they have lost their touch in "score and then defend your a$$ off". They need to learn from the masters, Germany. They really now how to kill the game, Clinically. Or they used to Posted Image.

Rooney scored again? Man he's on fire right now. Hope he keeps it up and the papers leave off him.

#324 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 28 August 2004 - 02:12 AM

dunno...haven't heard anything about signing angulo at all, really. funny that.

on another note, brad friedle was a one man fort in todays game against manu. we (liverpool) had the same problem with him last season at ewood (i think), so I really do feel with you manu fans. funny how one can manage that while lauging ones ass off at the same time.
Legalise drugs! And murder!

#325 User is offline   Mulch 

• Fist

Posted 18 October 2004 - 02:25 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Falco:
Noooooooooo, not another f*cking draw! F*cking Birmingham...

Wot he said but change Birmingham to Charlton!
"Here's to beer!, the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems" Homer Simpson

#326 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert

Posted 23 June 2004 - 06:49 AM

always thought that Italians were gay one and all... just look on their footballers' behaviour on the pitch Posted Image
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

#327 User is offline   Tremolo 

• High Fist

Posted 26 July 2004 - 02:46 AM

...or he could just be very good at hiding his use of EPO? Posted Image
'We all have nukes, and we all know how to dance'

#328 User is offline   Lord Gordonis 

• Pursuivant of TQB

Posted 15 August 2004 - 11:04 AM

humph humph humph (deep breath) man u should have won cannot f****** believe it.

England are going good in the 3rd test against the West indies in the cricket. c'mon freddy !!!!

#329 Guest_Falco_*

Posted 20 September 2004 - 03:23 PM

Take away your petty facts- 2-1, 2-1, 2-1 Posted Image

Glory, glory Man United
Glory, glory Man United

And it should have been more like 3-0, with that dazzling run and thumping shot by Cristiano Ronaldo, a penalty for Van the Man when Hyppia was clearly pulling him back and the only goal the Scousers could score was through John O'Shea- Cisse looked lazy and useless the whole match, and the midfield was completely ineffective. Oh...and Rio's back Posted Image

#330 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 11 October 2004 - 02:10 AM

Never! It'll be England... Posted Image stop staring at me!

See, my point proven, Beckham can win matches out of nowhere - as soon as the second goal went in, their heads went down, and it was a safe winPosted Image
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#331 Guest_Falco_*

Posted 03 June 2004 - 04:59 PM

Could've given us some warning dammit!

I want Fergie to buy Jerome Rothen from Monaco...

#332 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 16 July 2004 - 01:17 AM

keyword here would be "was". 'cause he's deffinatly not living up to the hype in the latest games I've seen of him.

#333 Guest_Oblivion_*

Posted 16 June 2004 - 10:18 AM

Portugal > Spain IMO. I hope they'll crush Russia tonight and then continue knocking out Spain on Sunday.

#334 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 22 June 2004 - 02:03 PM

didn't italia score in the 94th minute?

#335 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 30 September 2004 - 03:34 AM

they're starting to loose everything. Nils Arne Eggen is gone, so it's only downhill from here for rosenborg. they had Ã…ge Hareide as a coach last year, but he jumped on the national team job, so now they're down to Ola By Rise, which, in my oppinion, just doesn't have what it takes. won't be long now 'till TIL is the leading team in norway!

and just as a sidenote, rosenborg has beaten fc rome at san siro. no matter where you come from, that's quite an feat.

#336 User is offline   kettle 

• Fist

Posted 12 June 2004 - 04:11 PM

ahhhh...so nearly pole for Button Posted Image, well done Ralph Posted Image (can't believe I'm saying that Posted Image) whats up with Schummi and Ferrari...decided to give themselves a challenge for the weekend Posted Image...poor Sato Posted Image...he will get it right eventualy though..

#337 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 20 October 2004 - 02:42 AM

we're just not meant to advance from the CL group play. not if we can't win matches like that.

*cries himself asleep*

#338 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert

Posted 22 June 2004 - 12:44 PM

no, it was 89'... not the added time Posted Image
but the ending 2 minutes made me fall off my chair laughing. saionarra Italy Posted Image
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

#339 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert

Posted 13 August 2004 - 08:41 AM

of course they don't. I don't think anyone actually thought about it like that. it's a good thing they held their field for such a long time.
and we now see that Morientes is the man in Real. altough I admit I don't know what squad Real played in in that game.

I repeat, who is Owen going to replace in Real?

#340 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert

Posted 21 October 2004 - 03:36 AM

hey! Monaco was COOL! Posted Image shame it isn't any more Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 50 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

28 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 28 guests, 0 anonymous users