• « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sp... sp.... spo... sport!!!

#141 Guest_Falco_*

• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 28 September 2004 - 04:24 AM

Give it up Brood- we were better on the day. If not for Robinson it would have been way more than 1-0. And that was sooooooo a penalty, as was the Heinze thing early on- we deserved the win.

Champions League coming up- a little thing called Rooney's debut too Posted Image

#142 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 07 September 2004 - 12:32 PM

and no one has commented the conquest of the evil wisard here? we liverpool fans wish newcastle the best of luck with their new manager, sourness. you're gonna need lotsandlotsandlots of it.
Legalise drugs! And murder!

#143 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 21 September 2004 - 12:07 AM

this, my dear and not so dear friends, is as close to weeping as I've been since 1997. first TIL lost to lyn on sunday, which was doubbly bad since rosenborg lost to odd earlier in the day. if TIL could have managed to win againg lyn, we would now be A points with rosenborg at first place. feck me that was a sad day.

then manure comes on like a freight train on speed last night, and totally runs over liverpool in the first half (my god that ronaldo is a class player). we were lucky to get away with only 2-1. and on top of that, gerrard might be out for 2 months, according to the norwegian liverpool fanclub pages. same injury that rooney had after the european championship.

if I had the ability to cry, I would do so right now.

#144 Guest_Falco_*

Posted 04 August 2004 - 04:06 PM

Yep, there goes Arsenal's hopes of winning back-to-back titles. Viera wants to go because he's achieved everything he can in England. Arsenal are reportedly lining up Maniche from Porto as his replacement, so I think they won't be in the same league as Chelski and ManU this year. Say what you want about Henry, it was Viera that MADE them as a team...

#145 Guest_Falco_*

Posted 08 July 2004 - 10:20 PM

Have no idea. Btw, apparently Baros is being chased by Real Madrid, as is Carvalho. Why bother with Baros- he'd just warm the bench with Portillo, and they have Morientes still out on loan...

#146 Guest_allwilldie_*

Posted 14 June 2004 - 09:08 AM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Don't suppose I can talk though, N Ireland aren't exactly renowned for there football skills... well we are, but for the wrong reasons...

#147 Guest_Pale Remnants_*

Posted 02 January 2005 - 09:06 AM

Liverpool had their chances in the first half Bryn, Chelsea are a very lucky club. The 'Pool, on the other hand are not.

How did Riley miss that Penalty ?

#148 Guest_fiddler_*

Posted 03 August 2004 - 06:36 PM

Chelsea were right to get rid of Jimmy while they could. He's a good player but why keep him on the payroll with all these new young strikers coming in. I think he'd have clashed with Jose anyway, hes got a rep for being a grumpy guy.

#149 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert

Posted 13 June 2004 - 12:55 PM

and Loose, when is Canada playing the next time? Posted Image
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

#150 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 11 June 2004 - 06:04 AM

@falco: I've always wondered at your england fanaticism. your location says melbourne, aus. so why?

#151 Guest_fiddler_*

Posted 28 July 2004 - 04:08 AM

I know he's done good things with Valencia but its not that long ago that he was in charge of a relegated club. I don't think he has the sustained pedigree of some other managers. The pool job is like a posioned chalice due to the internal expectations and this season is going to be even tougher cos if no significant progress is made then you'll see guys like Owen and Gerrard leaving.

#152 Guest_D\'Yamba_*

Posted 09 September 2004 - 02:45 AM

I often wonder what happened to the player that beat Greece on his own to qualify for the World cup.

He got complaisent. Maybe not conciously, but he knows that he could go out and score 3 own goals and Sven still wouldn't drop him, so there's no urgency. I also think he's had a lot going on in his private life that has taken the focus of football for a while. Not a bad thing, but it is when the England manager won't see it and drop him.

Dear Sven: England won't fall apart if Beckham isn't in the team. Signed England Football Fans the World Over.
N

#153 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert

Posted 20 October 2004 - 04:51 AM

today's the big game. Milan vs Barca.
damn, I'm torn here. good thing I won't watch it! thank the gods for gigs Posted Image
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

#154 Guest_Pale Remnants_*

Posted 24 October 2004 - 10:47 AM

49 and out.Tough look Gooners.

#155 User is offline   Lord Gordonis 

• Pursuivant of TQB
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 20 August 2004 - 11:18 AM

Portugal lost Costa Rica 4-2 i think lol

BRITAIN has WON a Gold medal in the time trail (cycing) Huzaah !!!!!

#156 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 14 October 2004 - 01:08 PM

he was great the first two years when he got to liverpool, but see, we got a curse over here that ruines everything with gloves on the field. (and I'm saying that as if I was actually living in liverpool...)

#157 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 18 June 2004 - 10:58 AM

@lordyman: everyone and noone (also called Fist GametPosted Image)

#158 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 29 July 2004 - 06:36 PM

Yeah, I had the same problem, I wanted to support a good team, but it was in my genes. moo. If it was up to me i'd be a fulham fan (dunno why, always liked them) but there we go...
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#159 Guest_Oblivion_*

Posted 25 June 2004 - 03:24 PM

Sweden - Holland tomorrow.....

#160 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside

Posted 23 October 2004 - 10:45 AM

AyePosted Image I'm getting depressed about our prospects after a good start... so just like any other season thenPosted Image We need Edman and Sean Davis backPosted Image
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

Share this topic:

• 50 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

20 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 20 guests, 0 anonymous users