Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Delat=Dillat? Quick Ben origin

#1 User is offline   Emancipor Reese 

• Elemental Force
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 08 March 2024 - 05:14 PM

I'm gonna throw one out and see if anyone knows!
The book Baruk is reading in Chapter1- Dillat's "Dark and Light" was written by Quick Ben's Tiste Andii persona way back as a contemporary writer talking about rivalries between Osserick,Anomandaris,Sister Spite & Envy's love affairs with both possibly leading them to join Tiam(gain Eleint powers!) while wanting to destroy Draconus and he's sword.
Anybody know if it is in fact OG she-Quick Ben?

#2 User is offline   Lady Bliss 

• Shameless Minister of Silly Catwalks of the Abyssmal Army
  • Group: The Abyssmal Army

Posted 06 April 2024 - 02:05 PM

View PostEmancipor Reese, on 08 March 2024 - 05:14 PM, said:

The book Baruk is reading in Chapter1- Dillat's "Dark and Light" was written by Quick Ben's Tiste Andii persona way back as a contemporary writer talking about rivalries between Osserick,Anomandaris,Sister Spite & Envy's love affairs with both possibly leading them to join Tiam(gain Eleint powers!) while wanting to destroy Draconus and he's sword.

Quick answer “No”. It was eluded to, but as I recall never confirmed. Considering the fact that SE can be a tricky bastard, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a red herring.
"If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?" - Shylock

#3 User is offline   Tsundoku 

• A what?
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 06 April 2024 - 08:39 PM

View PostLady Bliss, on 06 April 2024 - 02:05 PM, said:

View PostEmancipor Reese, on 08 March 2024 - 05:14 PM, said:

Quick answer “No”. It was eluded to, but as I recall never confirmed. Considering the fact that SE can be a tricky bastard, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a red herring.

That, plus so many names are the same or similar.

Still, wouldn't put it past SE to pull a double-bluff or whatever it's called just to mess with us and see how long it takes to pick up on it. :p
"Fortune favors the bold, though statistics favor the cautious." - Indomitable Courteous (Icy) Fist, The Palace Job - Patrick Weekes

"Well well well ... if it ain't The Invisible C**t." - Billy Butcher, The Boys

"I have strong views about not tempting providence and, as a wise man once said, the difference between luck and a wheelbarrow is, luck doesn’t work if you push it." - Colonel Orhan, Sixteen Ways to Defend a Walled City - KJ Parker

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users