Malazan Empire: Need some info on Letheras - Malazan Empire

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Need some info on Letheras The city, the districts, etc.

#1 User is offline   LadyAth 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 17 October 2022 - 08:16 AM

My friends and I are playing a table-top RPG and we based it in the Malazan world. Currently, the characters are based in the city of Letheras and I am finding it very difficult to get detailed info on the city. I'd appreciate some help from the lore experts!

1) What is the difference between the different city districts? Creeper District, Down Markets, Drownings District, Far Reaches District, Peaks District, South Tiers District, Up Markets. Down Markets has some info on the wiki, but nothing for the rest. What are the buildings like? Poor vs rich vs merchants?
2) Are there more particular landmarks in the city apart from those on the wiki map?

Steadily reading my way through the series, but it is going to take me some time to do that...!

#2 User is offline   ArchieVist 

• Captain

Posted 17 October 2022 - 11:05 PM

I'm assuming you've checked out the Letheras page on the wiki? I combed through the two main books that deal with Letheras (Midnight Tides and Reaper's Gale) to add as much as possible to that page. It's got a whole section on landmarks and a number of links to other pages with more detail. There's more general cultural information for Lether as a whole on the Kingdom of Lether page. That said, there really isn't a ton of detail regarding the information in your first point. If anyone does come up with anything on this thread, I'll be happy to update the wiki.

#3 User is offline   LadyAth 

• Recruit

Posted 18 October 2022 - 06:04 AM

Yes, I have gone through the wiki and found it very useful, thank you. The challenge lies with the details I could not find on there :)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users