Malazan Empire: What are your favorite holiday recipes and traditions? - Malazan Empire

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What are your favorite holiday recipes and traditions?

#21 User is offline   Gorefest 

• Witness
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 14 December 2021 - 02:14 PM

We used to have Dutch food and snacks on Christmas eve. However, we've just discovered that due to Brexit, the shops that we used to get frozen goods shipped over from on dry ice are not providing that service anymore. So yay Brexit for ruining Christmas eve as well. My wife is now traying to painstakingly recreate the frozen items from recipes, although we already know it will be impossible for some of the items.
Yesterday, upon the stair, I saw a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. Oh, how I wish he'd go away.

#22 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 14 December 2021 - 09:43 PM

So this explains the ham:

Posted Image
My mother usually gets sweet and sour pork and my father usually gets pork fried rice---close enough I guess....

#23 User is offline   Mezla PigDog 

• Malazan Yo Yo Champion 2009
  • Group: Mezla's Thought Police

Posted 14 December 2021 - 11:31 PM

Apart from a tree and presents I don't have any Christmas traditions. Too many difficult family memories (violins please). Traditions pile on the pressure. We eat and drink lots but tend to mix it up. Debating Chinese roast pork or non-Chinese roast duck for dinner this year.
Burn rubber =/= warp speed

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users