Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tehol and Bugg Charity for Australia!

#1 User is offline   myownflagg 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 05 January 2020 - 02:41 PM

Hi guys! I wanted to post my next #malazan charity. This is specifically to aid those affected by the devastating fires in Australia.

These are going as a set. If you want to win Tehol and Bugg (and a sack of chickens!) please send me an email to crochetmecurios@gmail.com with "Tehol and Bugg" in the subject. (DO NOT DM or comment below for entry. I want to keep all the entries in one place so I do not miss anyone.) Also include your name or screenname and which platform you heard about the contest on (FB, Reddit, IG).

On Wed Jan 8th at 8pm EST entries will end for them, and I will pick a winner that night. It's a shorter window than last time. Winner will be selected by RNG. If you are the winner, I will ask you to donate equivalent of $100 USD to the Australian Red Cross (you can substitute another charity as long as it's directly benefiting those affected by the wildfires in Australia). Send me a screenshot or pic of your donation and I will ship them to you 🙂 I will pay shipping.

This is open internationally. You ONLY have to donate if you are the winner. It costs nothing to enter. If for some reason the winner does not end up donating, I will pick someone else, so please only email me if you are serious about donating.

The dolls are intended for display, and I would not give to a very young child as safety eyes are not guaranteed to not pop off and I wouldn't want any choking hazards. They are made from acrylic yarn and stuffed with polyfil. They are shorter than Karsa (who isn't?) and stand at about 7" tall. Here is a link to them

https://www.facebook...38562714219322/

I think that's it! I will be posting this around on different Malazan fan sites. Thanks!

#2 User is offline   myownflagg 

• Recruit

Posted 09 January 2020 - 02:48 AM

Hi guys, just an update that I did email the winner. Shadowthrone and Cotillion are next in the near future and I will do more charity orders once I have time to crochet more characters. Ty all.

#3 User is offline   alicorn 

• Recruit

Posted 09 March 2020 - 11:35 AM

Would you consider making these again for purchase?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users