Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Saddest Death in series Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Emancipor Reese 

• Elemental Force
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 07 November 2019 - 09:48 PM

So Who's death affected you the most from the entire series? From Tattersail to Whiskeyjack to Baudin to Twist to Heboric to Itkovian to Beak to Coltaine to Felisin to Rake to Andarist to Rhuladd to Detorian to Hedge to Trull to Toc to Brys to Delam Thord to Greyfrog to Redmask to Trotts to Harlo to Hetan to Lorn to Mayen to Murillo to Pearl(demon) to Stormy to Gruntle etc.. ,,Yes some of them ascended/returned but at the time there and then you know.
I know it seems I listed just about everyone that died, couldn't really help myself.

For me it was Bluepearl in K'ruls bar. It just Wham hit me , didn't know It would but he seemed like he was getting sorted and bam: there you go!
who do you think and why?

This post has been edited by Emancipor Reese: 07 November 2019 - 10:53 PM

#2 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Ascendant
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 07 November 2019 - 11:17 PM

View PostEmancipor Reese, on 07 November 2019 - 09:48 PM, said:

So Who's death affected you the most from the entire series? From Tattersail to Whiskeyjack to Baudin to Twist to Heboric to Itkovian to Beak to Coltaine to Felisin to Rake to Andarist to Rhuladd to Detorian to Hedge to Trull to Toc to Brys to Delam Thord to Greyfrog to Redmask to Trotts to Harlo to Hetan to Lorn to Mayen to Murillo to Pearl(demon) to Stormy to Gruntle etc.. ,,Yes some of them ascended/returned but at the time there and then you know.
I know it seems I listed just about everyone that died, couldn't really help myself.

For me it was Bluepearl in K'ruls bar. It just Wham hit me , didn't know It would but he seemed like he was getting sorted and bam: there you go!
who do you think and why?

Those are all notable and it would be hard for me to pick one.

I've just read through Forge of Darkness (can we include books from The Kharkanas Trilogy?) and so the freshest one in my mind is -

Spolier tagged in case this is not the appropriate place

Spoiler

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users