• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 149 Baby Shark do do dodo dodo game thread

#201 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 25 July 2019 - 02:13 PM

8 Players still alive: Aranatha, Fanderay, Hanas, Jalan, Kalse, Merrid, Okaros, Osseric

5 votes to lynch, 4 votes to go to night.

1 Vote for Fanderay ( Merrid )
4 Votes for Kalse ( Hanas, Osseric, Jalan, Aranatha )

Players not voted: Fanderay, Kalse, Okaros

There was no lynch.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#202 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 July 2019 - 02:18 PM

Daddy Shark do do dododo dododo.
Daddy Shark do do dododo dododo.
Hungry Shark do do dododo dododo.

Merrid has been killed. They were D'rek and
The Whale (Guard).

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#203 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 July 2019 - 02:22 PM

It is Day 3. 35 hours and 58 minutes remaining

7 Players still alive: Aranatha, Fanderay, Hanas, Jalan, Kalse, Okaros, Osseric

4 votes to lynch, 4 votes to go to night.

Players not voted: Aranatha, Fanderay, Hanas, Jalan, Kalse, Okaros, Osseric

#204 User is offline   Hanas 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 04:10 PM

Well, that was anticlimactic. So, the one vote for Fanderay was killed, not sure how to interpret that other than, that's not good. I'd be okay with voting for Fanderay, although I haven't changed my mind about Kalse. Alternatively I don't like Jalan's reasoning, and his way of trying to possibly make up stuff to make me change my mind about voting for Kalse. If anyone has any good arguments for votes, please don't be shy.

As for now, I'm choosing to see killing Merrid as a misdirect. I'd like to get the ball rolling, as we should be able to do this now:

vote Kalse

#205 User is offline   Kalse 

• Recruit

Posted 25 July 2019 - 04:55 PM

Jesus H Christ

vote Hana's

Scum, is scum, is scum.

Deliberate misrepresentation on my vote on Tennes, swinging for an easy lynch to win himself the game.

#206 User is offline   Hanas 

• Recruit

Posted 25 July 2019 - 05:06 PM

View PostKalse, on 25 July 2019 - 04:55 PM, said:

Jesus H Christ

vote Hana's

Scum, is scum, is scum.

Deliberate misrepresentation on my vote on Tennes, swinging for an easy lynch to win himself the game.

I'm not misrepresenting anything, however you are misrepresenting why I vote for you - I've said several times now that my vote for you only is partly because of the Tennes train, but you conveniently don't mention that, because you're the scum here, not me.

Do you even have any real arguments for voting for me, except that I'm voting for you? Because I'm not seeing or hearing any. The more you stick to this stupid narrative, the more obvious you are to me. I see right through you. It's my secret little fishie power. Like one of those weird mutant power tiny fish that live in the deep sea have sometimes.

#207 User is offline   Kalse 

• Recruit

Posted 25 July 2019 - 05:12 PM

Hmmm.

I voted for you day one
I voted for you day two
I'm voting for you day three.

None of this indicates that I'm voting you because you are voting me.
I am not.
I think you're scum, I've thought you're scum since day one.
Your desperation to runs quick train to win is almost palpable

#208 User is offline   Hanas 

• Recruit

Posted 25 July 2019 - 05:23 PM

View PostKalse, on 25 July 2019 - 05:12 PM, said:

Hmmm.

I voted for you day one
I voted for you day two
I'm voting for you day three.

None of this indicates that I'm voting you because you are voting me.
I am not.
I think you're scum, I've thought you're scum since day one.
Your desperation to runs quick train to win is almost palpable

Actually that's exactly what it indicates, that you vote for me because I vote for you. You have no real argument why you're voting for me. If you weren't scum, then you'd actually have to engage and try to argue for other people, but the fact that you haven't engaged and just came in and aggressively voted for the person that was calling you out tells me you're not an innocent fishie like me.
If you thought I was scum since day one, then you've done a bad job on many levels, firstly to argue that or have anything to say at all about me, except the insincere scummy votes on me, and secondly the only one that is desperate here is you. I see you.

#209 User is offline   Kalse 

• Recruit

Posted 25 July 2019 - 07:42 PM

Come again?

I picked you as scum on day one and have fucking stuck with it.

I get you're frustrated that I've fingered you, and I'm not throwing out page long quote laden posts to prove your guilt.
I don't really do that shit.
You're scum

#210 User is offline   Hanas 

• Recruit

Posted 25 July 2019 - 08:18 PM

View PostKalse, on 25 July 2019 - 07:42 PM, said:

Come again?

I picked you as scum on day one and have fucking stuck with it.

I get you're frustrated that I've fingered you, and I'm not throwing out page long quote laden posts to prove your guilt.
I don't really do that shit.
You're scum

Great job trying to ad hoc argue for something that isn't there. You're supposed to argue for what you're doing, that's the whole point, but you haven't done so, and you're still full of shit. Your first vote for me was super scummy - you misinterpreted what I said on purpose just so you could have a reason to vote for me.

Just look at this:

View PostKalse, on 22 July 2019 - 08:54 PM, said:

View PostHanas, on 22 July 2019 - 08:26 PM, said:

View PostMerrid, on 22 July 2019 - 08:23 PM, said:

View PostSkintick, on 22 July 2019 - 08:19 PM, said:

Who pee'd in the water?

Everyone

Your voices don't count as everyone - you're still technically just one fish.

Hmmm
This feels like a misspeak. Calling him a fish as he's different than you eh Mr shark?

invite
Vote Hana's

It's obvious I was using the word 'fish' instead of 'person' because of the theme of the game, and you use it to misinterpret it to vote for me. There's not way you're that stupid that you didn't get what I was actually saying, so either you're joking - which means you're lying about picking me out from the first day - or you're misinterpreting me on purpose and trying to create a reason to vote from nothing.

The only reason you've 'stuck with it' is because I keep calling you out and voting for you. If someone else was calling you out, you'd try to do the exact ad hoc reasoning on them.

If by some strange miracle I am mistaken and you're not scum, then you better get the fuck off my back, unless you want to lose the fucking game. Seriously. :)

#211 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 25 July 2019 - 10:39 PM

Healer and Guard gone. Scum have good game.

Hanas and Kalse, I've seen this routine before. Two partners trading jabs nonstop to clutter the thread with bs. Not ready to vote either of you yet.

#212 User is offline   Jalan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 July 2019 - 05:17 AM

View PostFanderay, on 25 July 2019 - 09:09 AM, said:

Not able to read up properly at the moment. I'd say go for no lynch. Lynch wrong and living symp means game over.

Okay Fande chose no lynch

Could very well have been a good call, otoh

If they were scum this could have been a defense of Kalse, but Fande doesn't fit the profile of a symp, particularly not so if Kalse was scum, so they'd have to be partners in which case, well with Fande's excuse of not having caught up I can see that as perfectly plausible, but if Kalse's not scum then Fande's likely neither because otherwise they could just have easily hammered hoping the symp's still alive

#213 User is offline   Jalan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 July 2019 - 05:30 AM

View PostOsseric, on 25 July 2019 - 01:16 AM, said:

Hanas, I’m going to follow you on Kalse because you’re not going to get off him until he’s gone and because he’s fast approaching modkill. Better to lynch him than that.
Vote Kalse

Was this the only post from Osserc last day?

Previously they were the highest poster but then went completely into background appearing with this careless vote, gives the impression of someone being content with how the game's going and feeling no need to intervene

#214 User is offline   Jalan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 July 2019 - 05:52 AM

View PostJalan, on 26 July 2019 - 05:30 AM, said:

View PostOsseric, on 25 July 2019 - 01:16 AM, said:

Hanas, I’m going to follow you on Kalse because you’re not going to get off him until he’s gone and because he’s fast approaching modkill. Better to lynch him than that.
Vote Kalse

Was this the only post from Osserc last day?

Previously they were the highest poster but then went completely into background appearing with this careless vote, gives the impression of someone being content with how the game's going and feeling no need to intervene

This and the previous two or so one liners following huge quote blocks from Hanas, point stands

#215 User is offline   Jalan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 July 2019 - 06:09 AM

If Hanas was scum the possible pairings I see are Aranatha, Osserc and Okaros

Kalse and Fanderay, I've talked about, basically if anyone wanted to vote Fanderay I think we're better off just voting for Kalse, but Kalse still could easily be partnered with someone else

Ara, Okaroa, Osserc could be partnered with just about anyone, and I still think atleast one of Fande, Ara, Okaros is scum but only one killer

#216 User is offline   Jalan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 July 2019 - 06:31 AM

View PostJalan, on 26 July 2019 - 06:09 AM, said:

Ara, Okaroa, Osserc could be partnered with just about anyone, and I still think atleast one of Fande, Ara, Okaros is scum but only one killer

This makes me suspicious about Aranatha and somehow less so Osserc if I take into account they've been fairly active in their short-lived moments activity and haven't created many ties to other players

#217 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 26 July 2019 - 07:06 AM

I’ve had a shitty day. So very not in the mood for anything.
Jalan, you’re the only one I’m fairly certain is town. Which, given m day...

I think Hanas is probably town but he’s also been doing a good job of playing the lead which often time is a bad thing. But I’m willing to give him the benefit given the state of participation these days.
I think Fandy is scum. This post:

Fanderay said:

1563967266[/url]' post='1379254']
Panic not, I have returned.

First up, based on the time update previous to EoD that wasn't a lynch as timer had expired.

Secondly, my vote on Tennes was what it clearly appears to be - a D1 joke vote for spurious reasons. Late in the day I pushed for votes down because by that point it was the only viable choice (IMHO.)

What's curious is how my joke vote gained sufficient traction. Votes 2, 3 & 4 have one if not two scum aligned amongst them.

Yes, time had expired when the last two votes were laid down. PS screwed up. Given that a no-lynch would have led to another day of arguing whether or not Tennes was scum and, for my part, was Hanas symping him, I can see a killer getting their nose slightly out of joint at the opportunity to exploit WIFOM.
Also Vengy’s rules for killers. Not the “If khell is alive day 3 he’s the killer” one. The next one. “vote for me”, you die. Hence I don’t think Merrid’s NK is to be overlooked.
Fandy sticks out to me for those reasons.
Bedtime. Hoping tomorrow is less shitty.

#218 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 26 July 2019 - 07:08 AM

Oh, and Okaros stinks to high heaven as well. Either he's scum playing the disaffected townie or he's just an asshat. Alt PMs went out four days before the game started. If he really didn't have time to play given that he's moving he should have said so before the game started. There was plenty of time.

#219 User is offline   Aranatha 

• Recruit

Posted 26 July 2019 - 07:36 AM

Anyone got an idea on how long is left?

#220 User is offline   Hanas 

• Recruit

Posted 26 July 2019 - 09:01 AM

I've said everything I can say at this point - anyone with a brain knows I'm town at this point. If I'm wrong about Kalse or anything else, I'm happy to hear about it, but honestly we need to lynch a scum.
My take on the kill on Merrid is that it's a misdirection. But what do you got guys? Lets get voting.

Share this topic:

• 14 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users