• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

TI4 Game 4B - Chat Thread

#741 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 20 September 2019 - 11:45 AM

That's amazing work, IH (and Nom), thanks for doing that. I guess all we can really do is wait and see if he pops up.
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#742 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 20 September 2019 - 12:01 PM

Fingers crossed!

#743 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery

Posted 25 September 2019 - 02:25 PM

So now that it has been nearly a month should we do something to get these games back up and running without Gnaw?

I could get one of the players from the other game to take over for Gnaw in this game, and can build the map in the other game so I can do proper updates while someone else does the modding portion of it (i.e. handing out action cards and whatnot).

Thoughts?
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#744 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 25 September 2019 - 05:17 PM

I am missing my TI fix. I could maybe do the handing out of action cards and whatnot. I definitely wouldn't have time to do the map edits and stuff, and battles might take a while to resolve.

I'd wait a bit longer and see if anyone can find some contact details for gnaw though.. M

#745 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 25 September 2019 - 05:33 PM

View PostImperial Historian, on 25 September 2019 - 05:17 PM, said:

I am missing my TI fix. I could maybe do the handing out of action cards and whatnot. I definitely wouldn't have time to do the map edits and stuff, and battles might take a while to resolve.

I'd wait a bit longer and see if anyone can find some contact details for gnaw though.. M

I was going to say that I could resolve battles for the other game too given the roll results are public anyway, but I wouldn't know whether or not someone might want to use action cards from their hands, so yeah, it'd have to be taken care of by someone that was not a player in that game.
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#746 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 25 September 2019 - 05:34 PM

Alternatively, we could maybe pause these two games and start a new, separate game with everyone other than Gnaw and then just finish these if/when Gnaw returns.

#747 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 26 September 2019 - 08:29 AM

I am game for whichever.
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#748 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 26 September 2019 - 11:55 AM

Either option would work.. It would be a shame to stop either game really, but continuing a game with a new player wouldn't quite work as all the previous deals and agreements would be a pain to keep up on. I think a new game would work better.

#749 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 26 September 2019 - 08:04 PM

Either way I'm in too
I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#750 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia

Posted 02 October 2019 - 05:21 PM

Genuinely awesome detective work, IH. I hope Gnaw is okay.
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

Share this topic:

• 38 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users