• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Cereal Rankings

#41 User is online   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 24 March 2021 - 01:29 AM

View PostSlow Ben, on 23 March 2021 - 02:43 PM, said:

Second, I dont know how you can do a late day fast. I'm fine if i fast in the morning and wait until either late afternoon or evening to eat. But ive tried not eating after having lunch or breakfast and it makes me miserable.

Being on a strict low glycemic load diet (almost always only low glycemic index foods as well) probably helps.

Also, periodically fasting for longer periods---worked up gradually to the recommended 5 to 6 days---has almost certainly helped me get used to it. Haven't been doing longer fasts during the pandemic (can weaken the immune system while fasting, but strengthen it afterwards)... a 5 day fast will be one of the first things I schedule once I get (fully) vaccinated.

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 24 March 2021 - 01:29 AM

#42 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 25 March 2021 - 03:21 PM

That shrimp tails found in a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch incident is really jumping off the 24/7 news cycle. I don't eat sugary breakfast cereals anymore for the most part (every now and again I will enjoy a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios or Frosted Flakes). I guess the closest thing I've ever experienced to that is I've had a few burnt bits in a box of cereal once when I was a kid. It didn't really stop me in my tracks or anything. I just figured it was par for the course sometimes for the process, and burnt bits can happen every now and again.

#43 User is offline   RealGatekeeper1 

• Recruit

Posted 27 April 2023 - 03:54 AM

I like Cheerios.

#44 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 27 April 2023 - 04:45 AM

I thought you liked Tacos?

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +