• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

NFL 2019 to Super Bowl 54

#161 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 03 November 2020 - 02:19 PM

Now THAT was an UGLY win. The Bucs play like that against the Saints next week and they will get blasted.

#162 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 14 November 2020 - 02:27 PM

View PostBriar King, on 13 November 2020 - 01:12 AM, said:

View Postparan falcon, on 03 November 2020 - 02:19 PM, said:

Now THAT was an UGLY win. The Bucs play like that against the Saints next week and they will get blasted.

Man would have liked to engage you last Sunday but I felt to bad for y'all and couldn't in good conscience give you a friendly shit talking to.

I was super pissed y'all managed those 3 pts though. That blowout would have been amazing to get.

Drew was on fucking fiyah!

I turned it off after 21-0. I refuse to torture myself and sit through a performance like that. There was no Brady magic comeback coming that night. Your O line was impressive and the key to outscoring the Bucs is keeping their D line blocked. Cause the Bucs secondary SUCKS and gives up completions all over the field. At this point, after that performance, I'd say its 51% vs 49% that they can beat Carolina on the road.

#163 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 15 November 2020 - 08:27 PM

I was just listening on the radio while getting some things done around the house so I only heard that. At least the offense is producing today and overcame the one turnover. But Carolina isnt exactly a great team, at this point. Starting to get a picture of the Bucs being pretty good, but not a great team overall.

#164 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 15 November 2020 - 09:30 PM

Yeah, I saw the 4th quarter of the Bucs game and will be keeping tabs on Chargers/Dolphins and your boys.

#165 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 15 November 2020 - 09:36 PM

Wow, SF marches right down for a TD. Do they maybe have the Saints' number, like the Saints seem to have the Bucs'?

#166 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 15 November 2020 - 11:44 PM

How the HELL is Jameis Winston (LMFAO) ahead of Taysom Hill on the depth chart?! The chances of the Saints blowing this game have gone WAY up now!

#167 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 16 November 2020 - 12:01 AM

Welcome to my EX-Nightmare!!!!

#168 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 16 November 2020 - 12:08 AM

Literally right after I posted my last reply, he throws a pass right into the hands a SF linebacker, who promptly dropped it. I know I want the Saints to drop a couple games for the Bucs sake, but I'm not sure I'd wish Jameis on the rest of your season, cause I like you, BK.

Your special teams deserves the game ball for setting you up twice at the 20...

This post has been edited by paran falcon: 16 November 2020 - 12:09 AM

#169 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 16 November 2020 - 01:31 PM

View PostBriar King, on 16 November 2020 - 02:48 AM, said:

Haha that is cool! Give whoever coined that Cardinals Hail Mary today the Hail Murray a cookie!

Everything about that play was ridiculous. Murray slithering away from the giant that had him dead to rights, that heave of a pass while he was falling away toward the sideline, the fact that the ball made it to the endzone AND THEN Hopkins makes the catch between 3 Bills?! It looks like the Cardinals are pretty legit...

#170 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 16 November 2020 - 08:11 PM

I'm hearing horrible news for you, BK. Drew Brees-multiple fractured ribs and had a collapsed lung. Let the Jameis Winston, The Man in Black era begin! Bucs playoff positioning begins to improve on the news. If Sean Payton continues to save Taysom Hill for just his gimmick plays instead of starting, then his arrogance deserves what's coming...

#171 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 16 November 2020 - 11:19 PM

Is Taysom Hill really 31 years old?! Heard that earlier and didn't think he had been around anywhere near that long.

And dont forget, one takedown like that of Brady and he could be in the same boat. And his bones are even older. Then I've got Blaine Gabbert coming in. Though I'd take Gabbert for 3 straight seasons rather than have Winston back.

Oh and it looks like Antonio Brown had a minor incident with a gated community camera and gate (he broke the camera and threw a bike at and broke the gate) just about a month ago that is just coming to light. No charges pressed but the NFL is looking into it. Shocker.

#172 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 17 November 2020 - 12:07 AM

A month ago would be a little prior to the Bucs signing him, I believe. I heard he was living with Brady since, like you said.

#173 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 23 November 2020 - 01:36 PM

So Sean Peyton came to his senses and left Jameis on the bench. Atlanta defensive backs most disappointed. And so, of course, the Saints get the win.

#174 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 03 December 2020 - 01:44 PM

View PostBriar King, on 02 December 2020 - 11:43 PM, said:

Looks likely Steelers going 11-0.

Looking at their remaining schedule I think only Bills or Browns(what kinda world are we living in where Browns are whooping ass¿) pose the only threats to stop them from a perfect season.

Yup. Have to wonder if Jackson playing would've made a difference, with the score being fairly close. Outside of New England, there is no team I would like less to see challenge the undefeated season of '72 than Pittsburgh. (It goes all the way back to the late 70s when I was a Dallas fan, therefore Pittsburgh hatred was a given. And I am not a fan of Roethlesberger either.) But there is no denying they are one of the best, say, 4 teams in the NFL this year, at the least. Kansas City in the playoffs could stop them.

#175 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 08 December 2020 - 06:59 PM

View PostBriar King, on 08 December 2020 - 01:34 AM, said:

Well certainly wasn't expecting Washington to hand Steelers their 1st lost that's for sure buts done now.

I checked on that game when I got home just before halftime. I expected Pittsburgh might have more points but Washington's defense is legit. Alex Smith couldn't move the offense at all during the little I saw. I forgot about the game after that and just saw from your post that Washington had won. Wow. Champagne popped in Miami last night.

#176 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 11 December 2020 - 11:35 PM

View PostBriar King, on 11 December 2020 - 01:11 AM, said:

Tonight's Rams v Pats is going to be strange likely. I think Rams going to take it. I don't recall if they met up last season for a game or if last was the SB match up. Pats certainly don't have the same team as then at any rate. We will see but I'm calling Rams tonight.

Something has to be wrong with Cam Newton, right? Either that last shoulder surgery didn't work or something new? NE had 8 players I think, some of their best, opt out for the whole season. Their defense is certainly not the same.

#177 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 13 December 2020 - 09:53 PM

Vikings kicker missed 3 field goals and an extra point. That certainly helped the Bucs out. Bucs offense looked just as out of sync as pre bye, early on. But I saw they had people in motion and ran more play action than they had prior, both things Brady is used to working with. And the offense did get on track for a while and built a decent lead. Bucs secondary still gets burned too often. Dalvin Cook also ran well on them.

#178 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 13 December 2020 - 10:53 PM

And I'm not even really pulling for the Eagles against you since it's really too late for the Bucs to get the division. Hurts looks pretty decent but nothing spectacular so far.

#179 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 20 December 2020 - 12:30 AM

View PostBriar King, on 19 December 2020 - 02:32 AM, said:

Last nights game was kinda off the chain. Badgely, was a train wreck missing those FGs. Game shouldn't have went to OT. Lucky for him/them Herbert won it for Chargers with a TD. That game was a crazy series of events from 2nd half through OT. I enjoyed it.

Double header tomorrow! Bills v Broncos then Panthers v Packers. Let's not kid ourselves Bills and Packers taking the day. I pray for an upset of Packers though to help us retake the top seed spot.

Drew coming back this Sunday. Hope he's really ready! Get them TD passes and catch up to Brady. Hopefully Brady has a short playoff and not able to rack up more then. I ll take what I can get.

I don't know that I'd play Drew yet. I think KC wins regardless and all it'd take to do damage is him getting pushed to the ground...

#180 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 20 December 2020 - 09:06 PM

Absolutely typical game by the Bucs. A good team wouldve kicked their ass after going up 17-0 at halftime. They do score 31 in the 2nd half but if they dont figure out how to start games like that and protect their horrid secondary, they'll be out in the first game of the playoffs.

Share this topic:

• 12 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users