• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

NFL 2019 to Super Bowl 54

#141 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 14 September 2020 - 12:52 PM

View PostBriar King, on 13 September 2020 - 09:14 PM, said:

Kamara again. Sadly that's gonna be all the game I get to watch. One tv. I was lucky to get that.

Burn in hell for the next 3 quarters PF! Lol

Well Ok, here I was prepared to be nice, with what you're going through right now, but fine! Lol. Brady did a minor imitation of Jameis with those 2 picks, even making one a pick 6. I'm not all that surprised things went the way they did. The effects of covid were always going to be worst for teams that had major new players to incorporate into their systems. The lack of timing, etc, wasn't unexpected. But Brady did put a few balls on the money, including a deep pass or two. Far too many penalties and the O line has some work to do. Brady took a few good shots in the 2nd half, including one that looked dangerous for his right knee. Lots of work to be done.
Who cares, the Lightning went up 3 games to 1 on the Islanders!

#142 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 15 September 2020 - 02:17 PM

View PostBriar King, on 15 September 2020 - 01:54 AM, said:

Lol come now you know we are mortal enemies for 120 minutes a year ha!

Lol, fair enough!

It tore me up not being able to watch though for real. I hope those 2 Kamara TDs I was able to watch help that guy get his mojo back. He had a rough time last season.

So the Brady interception I saw wasn't a pick 6..so did I see the 1st Buc Brady int or the 2nd?

The pick 6 was his 2nd. The 1st looked like a miscommunication with Evans.

It was really fucking with me seeing the Dome empty.

Did the Bears play yesterday or is it today? Who did they go with for starting QB Foles or Tribusky? How was/is Graham perforEvan's.

The Bears beat the Lions in Detroit. Came back from 17 down with Trubisky throwing 3 tds in the 4th. Lions rookie dropped the winning td that was in his hands with seconds left.

Ugh I just wanted to watch the fucking games and I can't over here! Drove me insane yesterday knowing they were on!

This post has been edited by paran falcon: 15 September 2020 - 02:54 PM

#143 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Interests:Football

Posted 05 October 2020 - 04:42 AM

Oops. He lost to the Colts. :(
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#144 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 19 October 2020 - 03:59 PM

View PostBriar King, on 18 October 2020 - 10:48 PM, said:

And also I know I've had tough time keeping up with this season so far but how the ever fuck am I just finding out after seeing him catch a ball that Gronk came out of retirement and is now a Buc with his boy Brady¿¿¡¡

Oh man my mind was blown with that.

Shit PF.. 10-38

Lol, BK, I thought that news about Gronkowski broke the world! I wasn't overly excited about the move at the time because I knew the Bucs had 2 other very good tight ends, O.J. Howard and Cameron Brate. But with Howard tearing an Achille's tendon a couple weeks ago, Gronk is really nice to have. I'm guessing he's a positive in the locker room, as well, backing up Brady's influence...

As to the Green Bay beat down yesterday; I'm a little stunned. I turned the game on just as GB went in for their TD to go up 10-0. Rodgers was completing passes all over the field on the Bucs' corners, just like Nick Foles did the week before in the Chicago loss. And clearly the offense had done little to nothing since they hadn't scored a point. Then Rodgers stared down his receiver for the Bucs' pick 6 and the whole game changed. IF the Bucs can continue the way they played yesterday, they should be a contender...

What a year this could be for the Tampa Bay area. Lightning win the Stanley Cup, the Rays are in the World Series (please close the deal, this time!) and the Bucs SHOULD at least make the playoffs, with the SB in their home stadium!

#145 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 20 October 2020 - 10:55 PM

That Dallas loss was worse than I expected. The Cardinals are what? Pretty good and improving? I dont see them enough to have a good idea on them.

#146 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 26 October 2020 - 01:38 AM

The Panthers are improving, it seems, which isnt good for either one of us, lol. The Bucs played well, though they committed a few penalties again. I was one of those who believed Brady must've lost a little arm strength by now but the 50 yarder he dropped in to Scotty Miller for a TD could not have been thrown any better. He's still got plenty enough, as long as he's kept clean and upright. Huge showdown with your boys in 2 weeks (I think?) in Tampa. Bucs need that one to help with tiebreakers...

Cant believe the Dallas mess. Who came in at QB after Dalton got concussed? No idea who their 3rd string QB is...

Totally agree about the field goal vs 4th and goal attempt, Seattle at Arizona. Far too early to go chasing. You wanna play trickery, fake the field goal since it's so close...

#147 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 26 October 2020 - 10:40 PM

View PostBriar King, on 26 October 2020 - 07:02 PM, said:

Bears v Rams tonight Slow!

Looking forward to it. I haven’t been able to watch Foles this year so I’m hoping he is still on point from what I remember of him.

The only reason I have any stake in this game would be possible future tiebreakers. So I guess I want the Rams to win, since the Bucs have dropped a game to the Bears. Should be a good matchup with some pretty serious defense!

Btw, is there really a 3rd storm possibly headed at your state again?!

#148 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 30 October 2020 - 12:59 PM

View PostBriar King, on 30 October 2020 - 02:33 AM, said:

Oh shit Fowler Jr just kicked the shit out of Teddy's leg. He hasn't gotten up yet.

I saw that. The shot to the head and neck was worse. I also noticed that at least 3 Panthers went after the Falcon that hit him, immediately. Unlike the way nobody seemingly took up for Andy Dalton after his head got blasted at Washington.

#149 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 01 November 2020 - 07:05 PM

View PostBriar King, on 01 November 2020 - 05:39 PM, said:

So Steelers v Ravens should be a good game in a few minutes. Vikings v Packers meh. Saints v Bears(let’s hope they as shitty as they were last week) is my big one. Then Cowgirls v Eagles which just is beyond meh this year. Those games are usually hot but the two of them are laughable this year so far.

I'm curious how your boys do at Chicago considering the Bucs dropped a game there...

#150 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 01 November 2020 - 08:52 PM

How the hell is Cincinnati beating Tennessee?! Is Burrow lighting them up?

#151 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 02 November 2020 - 11:52 AM

View PostBriar King, on 02 November 2020 - 12:58 AM, said:

WHO DAT!

I gotta go throw up now though.

Well of course the Saints manage to not lose vs the Bears. Next week, sunday night football, must win for the Bucs if they want the division...

#152 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 03 November 2020 - 01:04 AM

I keep forgetting about that back and forth. How much longer do you honestly think Drew will play? Is this going to be his last season? I know Brady absolutely intends to play next season and he's under contract. He may try to outlast Brees for that record, lol.

#153 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 03 November 2020 - 01:44 AM

Nice fumble Jones. And the Bucs give the Giants something to play for with a gift TD. Great.

#154 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 03 November 2020 - 02:05 AM

They were starting to scare me, letting the Giants march down the field like that.

#155 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 03 November 2020 - 02:21 AM

He's not quite on the same page with some of his receivers, especially Mickens. 2 or 3 misses or off the hands to him...

#156 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 03 November 2020 - 02:54 AM

They better wake the F up. Ah, Giants turnover. Get it going offense.

#157 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 03 November 2020 - 03:11 AM

You can have that. I just want the W. Brady can have the TD passes next week...

#158 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 03 November 2020 - 03:12 AM

Finally, a TD!

#159 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 03 November 2020 - 03:13 AM

Indeed!

#160 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 03 November 2020 - 03:21 AM

Bucs secondary is playing like total garbage again, just like in the loss to Chicago...

Share this topic:

• 12 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users