Malazan Empire: Looking for GotM Subterranean Press edition to find my peace - Malazan Empire

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for GotM Subterranean Press edition to find my peace

#1 User is offline   HoodsBalls 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 09 October 2018 - 12:26 PM

Hello everyone,

I finally found the Subterranean Press Edition of Deadhouse Gates a few days ago after looking for it for weeks. My precious collection is now almost complete, but for Gardens of the Moon.

I know it's unlikely but if any of you considered selling their copy (numbered, not lettered - as if that isn't unlikely enough) - please let me know.
I am aware of the value of this book, so no issue there. I live in Europe and of course I'll pay for any shipping expenses, too.
You would make a man very happy, as I would finally be able to live a life in peace.

Thank you!

This post has been edited by HoodsBalls: 09 October 2018 - 12:31 PM

#2 User is offline   tiste 

• Corporal

Posted 09 October 2018 - 06:21 PM

Good Luck! Someone was selling the whole series numbered for $4250 last month on ebay, which I think is very reasonable, with no takers. I think that's your best bet. To buy the entire thing then resell the unmatched copies you have already. Keep an eye out.

PS. "A couple weeks," is not a long time at all to wait around for one of these babies : )

#3 User is offline   nicetrout 

• Sergeant

Posted 09 October 2018 - 07:50 PM

Yeah what they said. From what I see they're always crazy expensive. But you know best of luck to you.

#4 User is offline   HoodsBalls 

• Recruit

Posted 10 October 2018 - 10:10 AM

View Posttiste, on 09 October 2018 - 06:21 PM, said:

Good Luck! Someone was selling the whole series numbered for $4250 last month on ebay, which I think is very reasonable, with no takers. I think that's your best bet. To buy the entire thing then resell the unmatched copies you have already. Keep an eye out.

PS. "A couple weeks," is not a long time at all to wait around for one of these babies : )

I think I saw that auction. There are also some complete sets for sale at abebooks.com. I don't really care about matching numbers and they make the set so much more expensive... but maybe someday that will be my only choice, soooo we'll see :)

Also yeah, a couple weeks is not so bad, I guess.

#5 User is offline   tiste 

• Corporal

Posted 18 October 2018 - 10:39 PM

Looks like you're in luck and one is on ebay now. https://www.ebay.com...c8AAOSwxSZbyN15

#6 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 19 October 2018 - 06:45 PM

View Posttiste, on 18 October 2018 - 10:39 PM, said:

Looks like you're in luck and one is on ebay now. https://www.ebay.com...c8AAOSwxSZbyN15

US $1,199.99

:lol:

Looks like I'll be able to retire on my set at this sort of price.
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#7 User is offline   Grimjazz 

• Old Guard
  • View gallery

Posted 27 March 2019 - 03:09 PM

Can someone explain to me how this was worth $1,100 plus postage and someone actually bought it? Is it because its GotM?
'I am going to beat a god senseless.'

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users