• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

TI4 Game # 2 Signup Thread

#421 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:09 PM

View PostGalactic Council, on 12 July 2018 - 03:04 PM, said:

Alright, and with that, everyone's provisionals would now work to finish up the game map.

I'd appreciate if everyone could confirm that their provisionals for the remaining three tiles are good to go, and I'll post the rest.

I believe that Twelve, Tapper, and maybe IH have already confirmed, but just to be certain, I'd appreciate if everyone did.

If someone wants to keep going one round at a time as we have been doing, let me know, and that's what we'll do!

1000000% confirmed super duper I am certain easy peazy lemon squeezy

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#422 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:12 PM

Yep, confirmed. To heck with it.
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#423 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:16 PM

You guys sure aren't making this game easy for me. It feels like all the empty tiles and anomalies surround me at this point Posted Image
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#424 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:16 PM

Yep confirm mine.

#425 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:19 PM

View PostGalactic Council, on 12 July 2018 - 03:04 PM, said:

Alright, and with that, everyone's provisionals would now work to finish up the game map.

I'd appreciate if everyone could confirm that their provisionals for the remaining three tiles are good to go, and I'll post the rest.

I believe that Twelve, Tapper, and maybe IH have already confirmed, but just to be certain, I'd appreciate if everyone did.

If someone wants to keep going one round at a time as we have been doing, let me know, and that's what we'll do!

Confirmed
I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#426 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:19 PM

My placements remain the same too. I'm starting to regret taking D'rek's deal, but I'll make the best out of it. But this game is all about adapting, so I'll figure it out!

#427 User is offline   Galactic Council 

• God
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:25 PM

Alright, just need confirmations from ItWasBliss, Gnaw and Tapper.

#428 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:30 PM

View PostMorgoth, on 12 July 2018 - 03:19 PM, said:

My placements remain the same too. I'm starting to regret taking D'rek's deal, but I'll make the best out of it. But this game is all about adapting, so I'll figure it out!

Well sure, everyone is regretting their homeworld choice once they see Arinam-Meer across the board. That hex is so good. Though who's to say if you had gone to F you wouldn't still have wound up with a supernova in your face there, instead. On the plus side, having IH as one neighbour should be better for your infestation growth than most other races.

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#429 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:31 PM

View PostMorgoth, on 12 July 2018 - 03:16 PM, said:

You guys sure aren't making this game easy for me. It feels like all the empty tiles and anomalies surround me at this point Posted Image

Well you got lucky with the 44 hex. If tatts hadn't taken the starting home world spot I had a blank hex with your name on it. But figured a you scratch my back I scratch yours approach was more appropriate and Tatts got the blank instead.

#430 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:35 PM

View PostGalactic Council, on 12 July 2018 - 03:25 PM, said:

Do you really, though? Hasn't pretty much everything gone according to expectations so far (except for that G.Rift and Khell, but that's since been addressed) ?

#431 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:37 PM

View PostD, on 12 July 2018 - 03:30 PM, said:

Well sure, everyone is regretting their homeworld choice once they see Arinam-Meer across the board. That hex is so good. Though who's to say if you had gone to F you wouldn't still have wound up with a supernova in your face there, instead. On the plus side, having IH as one neighbour should be better for your infestation growth than most other races.

Thankfully my race is quite flexible in this regard. Not to the extent of the Saar migration, but I have an easier time than most moving far from my homeworld.

#432 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:41 PM

View Posttwelve, on 12 July 2018 - 03:31 PM, said:

View PostMorgoth, on 12 July 2018 - 03:16 PM, said:

Well you got lucky with the 44 hex. If tatts hadn't taken the starting home world spot I had a blank hex with your name on it. But figured a you scratch my back I scratch yours approach was more appropriate and Tatts got the blank instead.

Hah, yeah, it could have been much much worse :)

#433 User is offline   Itwæs Nom 

• Inquisitor of High House Mafia

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:45 PM

We're good
All things fall from kings to rose petals

#434 User is offline   Galactic Council 

• God
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:46 PM

View PostD, on 12 July 2018 - 03:35 PM, said:

Do you really, though? Hasn't pretty much everything gone according to expectations so far (except for that G.Rift and Khell, but that's since been addressed) ?

I'd rather be safe than deal with a bunch of whining. :)

#435 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:48 PM

View PostGalactic Council, on 12 July 2018 - 03:46 PM, said:

View PostD, on 12 July 2018 - 03:35 PM, said:

I'd rather be safe than deal with a bunch of whining. :)

But what about the whining from us who want to see the map? Did you think of that? Huh? Blend? Blend? BLEND?!

#436 User is offline   Gnaw 

• Recovering eating disordered addict of HHM
  • View gallery

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:48 PM

Arinam Meer is being placed in hex 13. Twelve you best remember that when you place hex 29. Or we might have to argue over hex 13. :)
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#437 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:51 PM

View PostGnaw, on 12 July 2018 - 03:48 PM, said:

Arinam Meer is being placed in hex 13. Twelve you best remember that when you place hex 29. Or we might have to argue over hex 13. :)

I feel like you are going to end up argue over hex 13 either way. Arinam-Meer is just too good to pass up, and all the more so for diplomatic, unbustable Xxcha.

#438 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:53 PM

I've already confirmed Daemon for 29 so don't worry.

#439 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:53 PM

View PostD, on 12 July 2018 - 03:51 PM, said:

I feel like you are going to end up argue over hex 13 either way. Arinam-Meer is just too good to pass up, and all the more so for diplomatic, unbustable Xxcha.

2 command tokens on that hex alone, big throughout the game.

D'rek do you want to swap racial PN's on the proviso I don't use yours in the first round?
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#440 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:54 PM

View PostD, on 12 July 2018 - 03:51 PM, said:

Yup 2 command tokens for 1 system is very useful.

Share this topic:

• 24 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users