• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 147.5: The Office

#161 User is offline   Aranatha 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 12:47 AM

I'll be around properly in maybe 12-15hours.

#162 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 June 2018 - 01:20 AM

So we got a killer, but they got our finder. I'm actually a bit surprised to see a finder after that no death on n1.

#163 User is offline   Jalan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 June 2018 - 04:53 AM

View PostThyrllan, on 26 June 2018 - 01:20 AM, said:

So we got a killer, but they got our finder. I'm actually a bit surprised to see a finder after that no death on n1.

Way to say nothing!!! Try a little harder.

#164 User is offline   Skintick 

• Recruit

Posted 26 June 2018 - 08:42 AM

I am here. Right what are we looking at

#165 User is offline   Skintick 

• Recruit

Posted 26 June 2018 - 09:03 AM

The two lynch trains. People working with the assumption that we have one on and one off then Aranatha and Thyrllan should be top of their radar. Kalse will be modkilled unfortunately so we cannot count him. It has been way more than the allocated time for them to post. The game would end with their modkill surely if they were scum.

So Aranatha starts the day one train on the person who was away from thread which was easy and Thyrllan jumped aboard. Either could be scum, in fact I am going for scum and symp. WCS, as we have a finder and something that stopped the kill night one. If town had 2 roles then it makes sense for scum team to have a symp. So I see what Jalan is saying about me.

Anyway, the lynching of town.

View PostPath-Shaper, on 19 June 2018 - 11:04 PM, said:

It is Day 1. 1 hour and 6 minutes remaining

10 Players still alive: Aranatha, Ay Estos, Eldat Pressen, Fanderay, Jalan, Kalse, Okaros, Ruse, Skintick, Thyrllan

6 votes to lynch, 5 votes to go to night.

2 votes Jalan (Eldat Pressen, Skintick)
1 vote Skintick (Okaros)
6 votes Fanderay (Aranatha, Thyrllan, Jalan, Kalse, Ruse, Ay Estes)

Players not voted: Fanderay

Fanderay has been lynched. He was Shinrei and Oscar Martinez. He was RI

So the lynching of scum, Jalan and Ruse are the first two on the train. Both Eldat and myself preferred Jalan but was not averse to lynching Okaros. In fact I do like Eldat's third vote on Okaros as it really pressures team scum. Let us look at Thyrllan, he was not cleared by Ruse as Ruse voted for him over Jalan day 2, can only mean Jalan had been cleared by Ruse as Ruse had a suspicion of Jalan day one.

View PostThyrllan, on 22 June 2018 - 04:50 PM, said:

Sorry for the absence guys, RL birthday shenanigans were sprung upon me. I'm off work today and should be around consistently.

So it looks like we're eying Okaros primarily at the moment with Eldat and Jalan still raising flags.

Stall tactic from Thyrllan, and an excuse from Aranatha, I'd say scum love making excuses even if they are genuine

View PostAranatha, on 22 June 2018 - 04:40 PM, said:

View PostJalan, on 22 June 2018 - 03:50 PM, said:

Where the heck are Aranatha and Thyr? When was the last time they posted?

I have had a really frustrating day at work and no more than 6 hours hours sleep in total over the last 3 nights. I'm not exactly in a great place to be commenting as I will just get offensive.

Now reading into what scum may do is tough, but when one of scum is up for the rope the other would need to distance and get on that train. Out of the two...

#166 User is offline   Skintick 

• Recruit

Posted 26 June 2018 - 09:28 AM

Thyrllan's vote looks better than Aranatha's,

View PostThyrllan, on 22 June 2018 - 05:25 PM, said:

View PostEldat Pressen, on 22 June 2018 - 12:21 PM, said:

Though yes, if you pushed me I would probably prefer Jalan, just to not having that hanging over for another day. I initially voted them on day 1 for a very weak reason, and the case isn't exactly much stronger now, but it's the old gut doing the talking on this one.

And I've watched enough cop shows to know that that's how most cases are solved.

Edit: 'guy' to 'gut'.

Gut is a terrible thing to trust. Especially when the other option has actively been acting aggressively suspicious.

I think I have to go with Okaros on this one. Having gut-train on Jalan go hanging into day 4 is something I'd much rather live with than a continuation of Okaros' current behavior.

Vote Okaros

As Aranatha says they are not willing to have a no lynch and there was over 5 hours remaining in the day, I was around to interact with.

View PostAranatha, on 22 June 2018 - 10:39 PM, said:

I'm not willing to have a no lynch.

Vote Okaros

remove vote

Vote Aranatha

#167 User is offline   Skintick 

• Recruit

Posted 26 June 2018 - 09:29 AM

Just to add that they jumped on the obvious train with little to no reason. Just to be on the train. Early hammer raises alarm.

#168 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 26 June 2018 - 12:24 PM

It is Day 4. 12 hours and 15 minutes remaining

6 Players still alive: Aranatha, Eldat Pressen, Jalan, Kalse, Skintick, Thyrllan

4 votes to lynch, 3 votes to go to night

2 votes Aranatha (Eldat Pressen, Skintick)

Players not voted: (Aranatha, Jalan, Kalse, Thyrllan)

Kalse has been modkilled for inactivity

It is Day 4. 12 hours and 13 minutes remaining

6 Players still alive: Aranatha, Eldat Pressen, Jalan, Kalse, Skintick, Thyrllan

2 votes Aranatha (Eldat Pressen, Skintick)

Players not voted: (Aranatha, Jalan, Thyrllan)

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 26 June 2018 - 12:25 PM

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#169 User is offline   Jalan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 June 2018 - 01:25 PM

OK, so kalse is gone the filty bastard. I hate to play from gut, but I don't trust skintick. eldat seems reasonable, but i've known reasonable scum before.

I think skintick voted eldat for distancing, since we clearly don't trust skintick anymore. Eldat voted middle of the train on Okaros, which is a reasonable fuck your buddy position.

Another point, skintick liked following on to the whole day 1 Jalan is scum because he used the word "sorry" in his post. Could have been more weak symp pandering.

vote eldat

#170 User is offline   Skintick 

• Recruit

Posted 26 June 2018 - 01:30 PM

View PostJalan, on 26 June 2018 - 01:25 PM, said:

OK, so kalse is gone the filty bastard. I hate to play from gut, but I don't trust skintick. eldat seems reasonable, but i've known reasonable scum before.

I think skintick voted eldat for distancing, since we clearly don't trust skintick anymore. Eldat voted middle of the train on Okaros, which is a reasonable fuck your buddy position.

Another point, skintick liked following on to the whole day 1 Jalan is scum because he used the word "sorry" in his post. Could have been more weak symp pandering.

vote eldat

Ridiculous unless you're right about scum and wrong about me. Would you really want to base your theory on the symp? I'm not like but that's what you're saying. Look at scum and work from there.

Remove Vote

Vote Eldat

What fits your narrative though? If we lynch Eldat, get it wrong, do I then become scum? Focus.

#171 User is offline   Eldat Pressen 

• Recruit

Posted 26 June 2018 - 01:51 PM

If there's a scum and symp left, that's endgame right, should we lynch wrong?

Oh and I am the wrong lynch. Jalan, why vote for me in part based on my lynch position on the Okaros train, but decide that same reason makes Thyrllan less suspicious? Your logic is inconsistent.

I'm gonna keep my vote where it is. It may be as wrong as a vote on me, but without more discussion there's little to do.

#172 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 June 2018 - 02:14 PM

It is Day 4. 10 hours and 23 minutes remaining

6 Players still alive: Aranatha, Eldat Pressen, Jalan, Skintick, Thyrllan

1 vote Aranatha (Eldat Pressen)
2 votes Eldat Pressen (Jalan, Skintick

Players not voted: (Aranatha, Thyrllan)
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#173 User is offline   Jalan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 June 2018 - 05:53 PM

if we are lynching wrong, i suspect that our game of chicken having eldat at l2 will end quickly. kut what I want to know is what the rest of town thinks. I'm willing to vote skintick if it buys us another day.

#174 User is offline   Aranatha 

• Recruit

Posted 26 June 2018 - 07:48 PM

From a quick catch-up I could quite happily get behind a Skintick lynch. Not soley because they're voting me although PS seems to be letting the lack of bold pass, I'm not.

Their vote for Eldat so quickly after Jalan feels wrong. They're saying that Jalan is basing their vote on a symp case then follow the vote? That smells.

Vote Skintick

#175 User is offline   Aranatha 

• Recruit

Posted 26 June 2018 - 07:50 PM

View PostEldat Pressen, on 26 June 2018 - 01:51 PM, said:

If there's a scum and symp left, that's endgame right, should we lynch wrong?

Oh and I am the wrong lynch. Jalan, why vote for me in part based on my lynch position on the Okaros train, but decide that same reason makes Thyrllan less suspicious? Your logic is inconsistent.

I'm gonna keep my vote where it is. It may be as wrong as a vote on me, but without more discussion there's little to do.

If, whoever it is, the Healer is convinced this is D-Day, then they need to reveal because their Heal is a killer-find too. Scum don't NK themselves therefore whoever they healed N1 is not a killer. Symp by all means but not a killer.

#176 User is offline   Skintick 

• Recruit

Posted 26 June 2018 - 08:01 PM

Maybe going to night may be best here and clearing another.

If I was symp, I'd reveal healer just to iut the healer which would be dangerous going into last couple.

Stop it.

I have my reasoning why I'd lynch Aranatha oe Eldat followed by Thyrllan.

Funny how no one is questioning my complete reversal on Jalan. I'm effectively piing them and no one is disputing it. That's goid for you Jal.

#177 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 June 2018 - 08:28 PM

It is Day 4. 4 hours and 10 minutes remaining

6 Players still alive: Aranatha, Eldat Pressen, Jalan, Skintick, Thyrllan

1 vote Aranatha (Eldat Pressen)
2 votes Eldat Pressen (Jalan, Skintick)
1 vote Skintick (Aranatha)

Players not voted: (Thyrllan)

#178 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 June 2018 - 09:11 PM

View PostSkintick, on 26 June 2018 - 08:01 PM, said:

Maybe going to night may be best here and clearing another.

If I was symp, I'd reveal healer just to iut the healer which would be dangerous going into last couple.

Stop it.

I have my reasoning why I'd lynch Aranatha oe Eldat followed by Thyrllan.

Funny how no one is questioning my complete reversal on Jalan. I'm effectively piing them and no one is disputing it. That's goid for you Jal.

You're not the one PIing him though Skinny. Ruse's behaviour is what PIed him.

#179 User is offline   Jalan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 June 2018 - 10:19 PM

remove vote vote skintick

=FFS people! where is the discussion? I don't want this to be dday, so let's lynch the symp and figure out who the killer is. It's not likely that i'll survive the night since I've been PId. I'm not getting the scum vibe off of Thyr so it is:

1) Eldat, because the symp voted for him.
2) Aranatha because he hammered and started the fanderay train

#180 User is offline   Eldat Pressen 

• Recruit

Posted 26 June 2018 - 10:36 PM

View PostJalan, on 26 June 2018 - 10:19 PM, said:

remove vote vote skintick

=FFS people! where is the discussion? I don't want this to be dday, so let's lynch the symp and figure out who the killer is. It's not likely that i'll survive the night since I've been PId. I'm not getting the scum vibe off of Thyr so it is:

1) Eldat, because the symp voted for him.
2) Aranatha because he hammered and started the fanderay train

Point 2 is why I think Aranatha is a better bet than Skintick, but I will switch to get the lynch.

Share this topic:

• 12 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users