• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 147.5: The Office

#141 User is offline   Aranatha 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 24 June 2018 - 08:18 PM

View PostJalan, on 23 June 2018 - 09:27 PM, said:

Called it on Okaros. Now who was his partner? Tempted to lynch Skintick.

Yes, I'd like to think either off or late on the train. Yes that includes me quite firmly. On phone so not reading up, was anyone early and a bit less than definite in their vote?

Someone should check through Ruse yesterday, see if there are hints to their D1 target

#142 User is offline   Jalan 

• Recruit

Posted 24 June 2018 - 08:26 PM

View PostRuse, on 21 June 2018 - 05:06 PM, said:

View PostOkaros, on 21 June 2018 - 04:11 PM, said:

View PostRuse, on 21 June 2018 - 01:08 PM, said:

Seems a bit nitpicky to me. But we have precious little to go on. Jalan or Thyrlan? We need a lynch, so I think I will go with Thyrlan for nowVote Thyrlan
This the scummiest post of the game so far. Thirty minutes before time out and he derails the train to block the lynch. vote Ruse
So looking for scum, voting etc is now scummy. Good to know. I disagreed with the lynch train and I had my own ideas. Your play this day positively reeks of being scum.Vote Okaros

View PostAranatha, on 24 June 2018 - 08:18 PM, said:

View PostJalan, on 23 June 2018 - 09:27 PM, said:

Called it on Okaros. Now who was his partner? Tempted to lynch Skintick.
Yes, I'd like to think either off or late on the train. Yes that includes me quite firmly. On phone so not reading up, was anyone early and a bit less than definite in their vote?Someone should check through Ruse yesterday, see if there are hints to their D1 target

Based on the above post, I think Ruse did a find on me day 1.

#143 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 25 June 2018 - 12:35 PM

It is Day 4. 36 hours remaining

6 Players still alive: Aranatha, Eldat Pressen, Jalan, Kalse, Skintick, Thyrllan

4 votes to lynch, 3 votes to go to night

Players not voted: (Aranatha, Eldat Pressen, Jalan, Kalse, Skintick, Thyrllan)

Timer is unfrozen
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#144 User is offline   Skintick 

• Recruit

Posted 25 June 2018 - 02:12 PM

First thing I notice is the change in behaviour in Ruse from day 2 to day 3. A bit clueless who to lynch on day two but day 3 comes out swinging at Okaros. This tells us he had not had a positive find day one or day two. Night two he must have found Okaros. Leading to his day 3 lynch.

#145 User is offline   Skintick 

• Recruit

Posted 25 June 2018 - 02:18 PM

Okaros voted for Jalan on day two, and left his vote there day 3. That coupled with Jalan being second on Okaros train makes me step back my suspicion of Jalan. I know it could be huge distancing but occam's razor has them unrelated at the moment.

View PostJalan, on 21 June 2018 - 04:56 PM, said:

I looked back through the thread and have decided to

vote okaros

1) Skintick is behaving very sympish as I mentioned earlier, and seems like he is trying to steer the thread.
2) Skintick's early game "joke vote" on Okaros could be seen as signalling.
3) It is doubtful that both scum were on the Fanderay train. The 3 that didn't vote Fanderay were Eldat, Skintick and Okaros, which seems like reasonable odds that Okaros is one of the killers.
4) The ridiculous arguments that Okaros is making right now.

#146 User is offline   Skintick 

• Recruit

Posted 25 June 2018 - 02:20 PM

First possible partner to Okaros, wants to engage in wifom, and although he "likes" the Okaros vote he'd prefer Jalan. Trying to maybe point us in another direction.

View PostEldat Pressen, on 22 June 2018 - 12:49 AM, said:

Can't believe I missed timeout, I could have sworn there was like 24 hours left!

Are we going to talk about the fact that there have been no NKs so far? Makes me want to go for someone who's been mostly absent. Either that or we have one goddamn great healer.

Anyways, I quite like the Okaros votes, though I'm loath to leave Jalan unfinished.

#147 User is offline   Skintick 

• Recruit

Posted 25 June 2018 - 02:23 PM

View PostEldat Pressen, on 22 June 2018 - 01:37 AM, said:

Vote Okaros

Yet this is very very weird.

Within an hour he votes Okaros with no reason. I call him on that and he fires this response

View PostEldat Pressen, on 22 June 2018 - 12:19 PM, said:

View PostSkintick, on 22 June 2018 - 07:44 AM, said:

View PostEldat Pressen, on 22 June 2018 - 12:49 AM, said:

Can't believe I missed timeout, I could have sworn there was like 24 hours left!

Are we going to talk about the fact that there have been no NKs so far? Makes me want to go for someone who's been mostly absent. Either that or we have one goddamn great healer.

Anyways, I quite like the Okaros votes, though I'm loath to leave Jalan unfinished.

I don't like Eldat either, even if I believed he missed the kill last night (which I don't), I don't like how he wants to discuss the possibility of a town role.

He doesn't say why he likes the Okaros vote but I do agree about |Jalan.

Do you think we have a healer?

How about a guard?

Ooh, maybe there are lovers in this game!

Town roles town roles town roles!!!

Anyway, I voted Okaros because I wanted to put the gun to someone's head and see what happens. At the end of the day we need a lynch, and I'm as happy for it to be Okaros as I am for it to be Jalan.

Then reinstates his desire for a Jalan lynch.

Thyrllan's vote at L4 looks like a good vote with good reasoning but the Okaros ship has sailed by this point so pinch of salt here.

#148 User is offline   Skintick 

• Recruit

Posted 25 June 2018 - 02:28 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 23 June 2018 - 08:49 PM, said:

It is Day 3. 8 hours and 13 minutes remaining

8 Players still alive: Aranatha, Eldat Pressen, Jalan, Kalse, Okaros, Ruse, Skintick, Thyrllan

5 votes to lynch, 4 votes to go to night.

5 votes Okaros (Jalan, Ruse, Eldat Pressen, Thyrllan, Aranatha)
1 vote Jalan (Okaros)

Players not voted: (Kalse, Skintick)

Okaros has been lynched. He was Bubba and Dwight Schrute. He was Scum.

It is now Night

Kalse has had no presence and could be low lying scum to Okaros' activity but i'm not sold.

Out of Thyrllan and EP I'd go for Eldat as I like Thyr's reasoning more.

Vote Eldat Pressen

#149 User is offline   Skintick 

• Recruit

Posted 25 June 2018 - 02:32 PM

day one Ruse was a lit suspicious of Jalan but day two picked Thyr over him. I am guessing Jalan was cleared.

View PostRuse, on 19 June 2018 - 05:41 PM, said:

View PostJalan, on 18 June 2018 - 05:38 PM, said:

game has started? sorry I've been busy with work. all has gone to hell in handbasket this weekend. i hate my job.

View PostEldat Pressen, on 19 June 2018 - 10:24 AM, said:

View PostSkintick, on 19 June 2018 - 05:59 AM, said:

I like the apology vote
Me too ;)Then why don't you actually vote on it? Or do you just like to *look* like you're contributing something?

View PostJalan, on 19 June 2018 - 05:26 PM, said:

OK back again. I'm actually onboard for voting a potential modkill. I would rather have the cf. vote FanderayIf he turns up then I'll be looking at other options. Probably Skintick.

Just an observation

Jalan gets called out on his initial post as it could be a scum tactic and once he gets back into the game he immediately jumps on the Fanderay train, probably in an effort to blend innocuously into what could be a helpful to Town move.

Seems a bit nitpicky to me. But we have precious little to go on.

Jalan or Thyrlan?

We need a lynch, so I think I will go with Thyrlan for now

Vote Thyrlan

#150 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 25 June 2018 - 03:11 PM

It is Day 4. 33 hours and 25 minutes remaining

6 Players still alive: Aranatha, Eldat Pressen, Jalan, Kalse, Skintick, Thyrllan

4 votes to lynch, 3 votes to go to night

1 vote Eldat Pressen (Skintick)

Players not voted: (Aranatha, Eldat Pressen, Jalan, Kalse, Thyrllan)
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#151 User is offline   Eldat Pressen 

• Recruit

Posted 25 June 2018 - 04:36 PM

It ain't me guv.

#152 User is offline   Eldat Pressen 

• Recruit

Posted 25 June 2018 - 04:37 PM

View PostSkintick, on 25 June 2018 - 02:32 PM, said:

day one Ruse was a lit suspicious of Jalan but day two picked Thyr over him. I am guessing Jalan was cleared.

View PostRuse, on 19 June 2018 - 05:41 PM, said:

View PostJalan, on 18 June 2018 - 05:38 PM, said:

game has started? sorry I've been busy with work. all has gone to hell in handbasket this weekend. i hate my job.

View PostEldat Pressen, on 19 June 2018 - 10:24 AM, said:

View PostSkintick, on 19 June 2018 - 05:59 AM, said:

I like the apology vote
Me too ;)Then why don't you actually vote on it? Or do you just like to *look* like you're contributing something?

View PostJalan, on 19 June 2018 - 05:26 PM, said:

OK back again. I'm actually onboard for voting a potential modkill. I would rather have the cf. vote FanderayIf he turns up then I'll be looking at other options. Probably Skintick.

Just an observation

Jalan gets called out on his initial post as it could be a scum tactic and once he gets back into the game he immediately jumps on the Fanderay train, probably in an effort to blend innocuously into what could be a helpful to Town move.

Seems a bit nitpicky to me. But we have precious little to go on.

Jalan or Thyrlan?

We need a lynch, so I think I will go with Thyrlan for now

Vote Thyrlan

Congratualations. You've successfully deduced repeated exactly what Jalan said.

#153 User is offline   Eldat Pressen 

• Recruit

Posted 25 June 2018 - 04:48 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 19 June 2018 - 11:04 PM, said:

It is Day 1. 1 hour and 6 minutes remaining

10 Players still alive: Aranatha, Ay Estos, Eldat Pressen, Fanderay, Jalan, Kalse, Okaros, Ruse, Skintick, Thyrllan

6 votes to lynch, 5 votes to go to night.

2 votes Jalan (Eldat Pressen, Skintick)
1 vote Skintick (Okaros)
6 votes Fanderay (Aranatha, Thyrllan, Jalan, Kalse, Ruse, Ay Estes)

Players not voted: Aranatha, Fanderay

Fanderay has been lynched. He was Shinrei and Oscar Martinez. He was RI

View PostSkintick, on 21 June 2018 - 09:02 AM, said:

Okay the red flag for me today is people assuming scum will do something and going off that as concrete.

This one on and one off nonsense. Scum need to lynch as much as town do. A modkill lynch to see the CF with so little activity is the easiest lynch to get, you don't even need a proper excuse. For me, Aranatha could have done it to distract from Jalan who had 2 votes at the time, but I wouldn't stake my life on it.

It is funny though how the two people I find a little bit suspicious, Jalan and Thyrllan, are the first ones advocating that scum would be off the train.

But it is probably exactly what happened, with Okaros not voting for Fanderay. Or have you now gone from being adamant that both killers were on Fanderay's train to neither of them being on the train, now that you're voting for me, another non-Fanderay voter?

With Ruse and Ay Estos dead, I reckon the killer is probably one of Aranatha, Thyrllan, and Kalse, the others who were on Fandy's train.

#154 User is offline   Jalan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 June 2018 - 04:51 PM

So Eldat was on my list of people to look at, but I don't trust Skintick. Can't tell if that is a diversionary tactic.

#155 User is offline   Jalan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 June 2018 - 05:05 PM

So Eldat, of the ones you mentioned, I would think either Aranatha or Kalse. Aranatha hammered, and Kalse stayed off of the lynch train.

#156 User is offline   Eldat Pressen 

• Recruit

Posted 25 June 2018 - 10:37 PM

View PostJalan, on 25 June 2018 - 05:05 PM, said:

So Eldat, of the ones you mentioned, I would think either Aranatha or Kalse. Aranatha hammered, and Kalse stayed off of the lynch train.

Yeah, I wouldn't necessarily rule out Thyrllan because of the lynch position, they may have thought to cut their losses early. I haven't read through any of their posts yet but, for now,

Vote Aranatha

#157 User is offline   Eldat Pressen 

• Recruit

Posted 25 June 2018 - 10:47 PM

Read through them, didn't take long. If Thyrllan is partner then they've done some good distancing from Okaros throughout. Aranatha on the reread did not strike me as particularly scummy, but not particularly anything else either. Kalse is close if not past a modkill so I'm less willing to vote there at this point for that reason. However, I did not notice this post from Okaros where they gently dismiss any Kalse suspicions.

View PostOkaros, on 20 June 2018 - 08:05 PM, said:

View PostThyrllan, on 20 June 2018 - 06:20 PM, said:

View PostJalan, on 20 June 2018 - 03:44 PM, said:

Kalse's role spec never helps town, so just don't go there.

I'm figuring one of scum didn't vote yesterday, so that's where I'm looking.

I've rarely seen scum slip up and start talking town roles. It's almost always misguided town pulling that stupid shit.

I agree that it's likely that scum pulled a classic one on/one off yesterday and the off train is smaller pool to look into, so I'd like to start there as well.

That leaves us with Skintick, Eldat, and Okaros.

Well I said I would try to get back before timeout. RL didn't let that happen.

I'm leaning more to the careless town player as far as Kalse is concerned, though I did cringe when I read it.
Skintick, why did you come out swinging for the fences this morning? Your posts read very aggressive for there being not much to work with yet.

So at this point, not sure. Skin reads the scummiest, actually, but then that could be just because they've been the most active.

#158 User is offline   Jalan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 June 2018 - 10:56 PM

View PostEldat Pressen, on 25 June 2018 - 10:47 PM, said:

Read through them, didn't take long. If Thyrllan is partner then they've done some good distancing from Okaros throughout. Aranatha on the reread did not strike me as particularly scummy, but not particularly anything else either. Kalse is close if not past a modkill so I'm less willing to vote there at this point for that reason. However, I did not notice this post from Okaros where they gently dismiss any Kalse suspicions.

View PostOkaros, on 20 June 2018 - 08:05 PM, said:

View PostThyrllan, on 20 June 2018 - 06:20 PM, said:

View PostJalan, on 20 June 2018 - 03:44 PM, said:

Kalse's role spec never helps town, so just don't go there.

I'm figuring one of scum didn't vote yesterday, so that's where I'm looking.

I've rarely seen scum slip up and start talking town roles. It's almost always misguided town pulling that stupid shit.

I agree that it's likely that scum pulled a classic one on/one off yesterday and the off train is smaller pool to look into, so I'd like to start there as well.

That leaves us with Skintick, Eldat, and Okaros.

Well I said I would try to get back before timeout. RL didn't let that happen.

I'm leaning more to the careless town player as far as Kalse is concerned, though I did cringe when I read it.
Skintick, why did you come out swinging for the fences this morning? Your posts read very aggressive for there being not much to work with yet.

So at this point, not sure. Skin reads the scummiest, actually, but then that could be just because they've been the most active.

Skintick reads more like symp unless he inherited.

#159 User is offline   Jalan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 June 2018 - 12:04 AM

So clearly only Eldat, Skintick,and I are the only ones playing.

#160 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 June 2018 - 12:45 AM

View PostJalan, on 26 June 2018 - 12:04 AM, said:

So clearly only Eldat, Skintick,and I are the only ones playing.

Nah, I'm still around. I've just been busy today. Let me read up since the lynch res and I'll jump in.

Share this topic:

• 12 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users