• This topic is locked

Twilight Imperium (I) - Chatty Thread

#2881 User is offline   Gnaw 

• Recovering eating disordered addict of HHM
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 25 May 2018 - 03:22 PM

View PostTattersail_, on 25 May 2018 - 02:24 PM, said:

Gnaw are you going to move that ship start of next round? You've put it there but that wormhole won't be there in the agenda phase

Wait. What??

You bloody could have told me that when I asked if you minded if I put it there to take advantage of the agenda.
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#2882 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia

Posted 25 May 2018 - 03:34 PM

Looking through the rolls more carefully, that darn Carrier was the real hero.
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#2883 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 25 May 2018 - 03:37 PM

View PostKhellendros, on 25 May 2018 - 03:34 PM, said:

Looking through the rolls more carefully, that darn Carrier was the real hero.

Indeed

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#2884 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 25 May 2018 - 03:38 PM

View PostGnaw, on 25 May 2018 - 03:22 PM, said:

Gnaw are you going to move that ship start of next round? You've put it there but that wormhole won't be there in the agenda phase

Wait. What??

You bloody could have told me that when I asked if you minded if I put it there to take advantage of the agenda.

Before I go back and quote all the relevant posts throughout this game day you, why do you think I'd want that agenda passed and lose my fleet over that side? I'm bargaining with both Khell and Twelve to vote against destroying ships in the wormhole, earlier in the round before the agenda was even picked I agreed with Tapper that he can place it in any system he wants that doesn't look hostile to me. I was on holiday throughout the start of the week, but just because you said you'd put a ship there, did not mean I agreed to it at any stage

This post has been edited by Tattersail_: 25 May 2018 - 03:39 PM

Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#2885 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 25 May 2018 - 03:42 PM

If you want the free tech and push for the agenda then there is the other static wormhole within reach. Honestly if you don't want to waste an action moving it, I could move my carrier there next turn and remove it because i'll be wanting to move ships out of my home system next round.

#2886 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 25 May 2018 - 04:14 PM

Anyone who can trade with me (so Nico, blend, twelve) any interest in my trade goods PN for 2 TG (and Nico if the trade is with you no looting me this time :D)?

#2887 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery

Posted 25 May 2018 - 04:17 PM

You want to give your Trade Agreement in exchange for 2 TGs?
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#2888 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 25 May 2018 - 04:22 PM

View PostImperial Historian, on 25 May 2018 - 04:14 PM, said:

Anyone who can trade with me (so Nico, blend, twelve) any interest in my trade goods PN for 2 TG (and Nico if the trade is with you no looting me this time :D)?

On behalf of Nico, I indicate that he is willing to make this exchange (and not pillage you during/after the deal).

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#2889 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 25 May 2018 - 04:22 PM

View PostBlend, on 25 May 2018 - 04:17 PM, said:

You want to give your Trade Agreement in exchange for 2 TGs?

Wait, I guess it's technically 3TG as Nico would be looting one.

I'm going to make no attempt to refresh it unless someone gives me a free refresh, but I promise to refresh if given a refresh.

#2890 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 25 May 2018 - 04:23 PM

In that case I accept Nico's deal, unless Blend/twelve wants to offer something more.

#2891 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 25 May 2018 - 04:25 PM

Gnaw I need an answer before I take my turn

#2892 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 25 May 2018 - 04:27 PM

Go ahead and take Nico's deal.
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#2893 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 25 May 2018 - 04:36 PM

View PostTattersail_, on 25 May 2018 - 03:38 PM, said:

Wait. What??

Before I go back and quote all the relevant posts throughout this game day you, why do you think I'd want that agenda passed and lose my fleet over that side? I'm bargaining with both Khell and Twelve to vote against destroying ships in the wormhole, earlier in the round before the agenda was even picked I agreed with Tapper that he can place it in any system he wants that doesn't look hostile to me. I was on holiday throughout the start of the week, but just because you said you'd put a ship there, did not mean I agreed to it at any stage

I'm going to see where Morgoth places his rider before I will make any decisions. I have too much tech that would be helpful to him to make it easy for him to get. And then we can talk deals.
I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#2894 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 25 May 2018 - 04:38 PM

View PostImperial Historian, on 25 May 2018 - 04:14 PM, said:

I'm going to be spending my 2 trade goods when I can pop the Warfare secondary so sorry I won't have any available.
I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#2895 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 25 May 2018 - 04:43 PM

View Posttwelve, on 25 May 2018 - 04:36 PM, said:

Wait. What??

I'm going to see where Morgoth places his rider before I will make any decisions. I have too much tech that would be helpful to him to make it easy for him to get. And then we can talk deals.

Am also waiting until agenda phase to do any negotiations. I have some ideas on where I'd like both of those agendas to fall, so I'll certainly negotiate for votes when we get to the agenda phase.

#2896 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 25 May 2018 - 04:44 PM

Wait. What??

How do you know he has a rider?

#2897 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 25 May 2018 - 04:47 PM

View PostTattersail_, on 25 May 2018 - 04:44 PM, said:

Wait. What??

How do you know he has a rider?

It's his racial ability.

He doesn't get to vote on agendas, but if he chooses the correct outcome for one of the agendas, he gets to steal a tech from someone who voted to get the outcome he chose.

#2898 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 25 May 2018 - 04:47 PM

Hmm Khells going to take Arinam/Meer.

Sorry guys I made a mistake!

#2899 User is offline   Gnaw 

• Recovering eating disordered addict of HHM
  • View gallery

Posted 25 May 2018 - 04:50 PM

View PostTattersail_, on 25 May 2018 - 04:25 PM, said:

Gnaw I need an answer before I take my turn

Heading for a session. Be around 2 hours.
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#2900 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 25 May 2018 - 04:52 PM

View PostImperial Historian, on 25 May 2018 - 04:47 PM, said:

Hmm Khells going to take Arinam/Meer.

Sorry guys I made a mistake!

What do you mean?

Share this topic:

• 276 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

24 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 24 guests, 0 anonymous users