• Lover of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 03 May 2018 - 07:08 PM

View PostKhellendros, on 03 May 2018 - 07:03 PM, said:

View PostBlend, on 03 May 2018 - 07:02 PM, said:

View PostNicodimas, on 03 May 2018 - 06:57 PM, said:

View PostBlend, on 03 May 2018 - 06:55 PM, said:

View PostNicodimas, on 03 May 2018 - 06:53 PM, said:

Blend. I severely doubt twelve is gonna give up those two PDS2 he can gain from construction. After all that totally shuts down your movement more than anyone.

Well, Twelve doesn't need to shut down my movement as I have no interest in attacking him. It benefits him to let me do what I want to do with it as it will keep a good chunk of players away from Lodor, which is the door most non-border players need to get to Twelve.

He could PDS Everra twice .. ? You get that right. Basically locks you down.

Protects him from A travel well.

What's your point? He owns Evarra. I have no interest in attacking him, so I don't really care if he can PDS it twice.

And what does "Protects him from A travel well." mean?

Alpha wormholes, I presume.

Twelve can put 2 PDSes there, with enough reach to shoot anything put/build/travelling in Lodor/ through the Alpha wormhole, is I think what Nico means.
Due to that, one might be unkind and say that Blend is relegated to junior partner of Twelve in that part of the galaxy at the least.
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#1402 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery

Posted 03 May 2018 - 07:09 PM

View PostNicodimas, on 03 May 2018 - 07:06 PM, said:

Blend. I severely doubt twelve is gonna give up those two PDS2 he can gain from construction. After all that totally shuts down your movement more than anyone.

Well, Twelve doesn't need to shut down my movement as I have no interest in attacking him. It benefits him to let me do what I want to do with it as it will keep a good chunk of players away from Lodor, which is the door most non-border players need to get to Twelve.

What's your point? He owns Evarra. I have no interest in attacking him, so I don't really care if he can PDS it twice.

Blend as you travel your ships across your systems he could just destroy them at will as travel.

I’m just saying PDS 2 as he builds them and turtles away really harm you.

And everyone going for Rex as he could drop 2 more next too it.

Lots of options.

Twelve and I have been allies from Day 1. I choose to trust that our alliance is and will remain solid. Until he shows me otherwise, I will continue to do so, despite your attempts to persuade me otherwise.
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#1403 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA

Posted 03 May 2018 - 07:10 PM

I guess we will know if 12 picks construction how much he values you as an ally.
-If it's ka it'll come like a wind, and your plans will stand before it no more than a barn before a cyclone

#1404 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 03 May 2018 - 07:11 PM

View PostTapper, on 03 May 2018 - 07:08 PM, said:

Twelve can put 2 PDSes there, with enough reach to shoot anything put/build/travelling in Lodor/ through the Alpha wormhole, is I think what Nico means.
Due to that, one might be unkind and say that Blend is relegated to junior partner of Twelve in that part of the galaxy at the least.

If it weren't for the hairballs, the Hacan would laugh hysterically at your attempts to sow dissension in the Jol-Nar/Hacan alliance.
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#1405 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 03 May 2018 - 07:13 PM

Actually, Khell would be an idiot not to take Imperial right now. The whole point of the game is score the most points and the players ahead of him just gift wrapped an easy point to him. I can be convinced to not take it for an action card and 2 trade goods as Nico will steal away one of every transaction I make. I could be convinces to do it for just the trade agreement pn with the promise of not using it for 2 rounds.
I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#1406 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 03 May 2018 - 07:15 PM

View Posttwelve, on 03 May 2018 - 07:13 PM, said:

Actually, Khell would be an idiot not to take Imperial right now. The whole point of the game is score the most points and the players ahead of him just gift wrapped an easy point to him. I can be convinced to not take it for an action card and 2 trade goods as Nico will steal away one of every transaction I make. I could be convinces to do it for just the trade agreement pn with the promise of not using it for 2 rounds.

Not interested in the PN I already sent you?

I don't have TGs to trade you at the moment, I have all of 1 commodity.

#1407 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 03 May 2018 - 07:16 PM

And I can use the secondary to add one of the 2 I want to build anyway. Will look at the goods and get back with you blend.

#1408 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 03 May 2018 - 07:24 PM

Well to be honest I can place pds next to lodor and fire on people attacking you too so it's 6 one way half a dozen another.

D'rek told me to wait to pick my card which means there is likely some funny business going to happen. Still need to catch up on the thread so please standby

#1409 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia

Posted 03 May 2018 - 07:24 PM

View PostBlend, on 03 May 2018 - 07:11 PM, said:

View PostTapper, on 03 May 2018 - 07:08 PM, said:

If it weren't for the hairballs, the Hacan would laugh hysterically at your attempts to sow dissension in the Jol-Nar/Hacan alliance.

I am not saying Twelve has plans to betray you, I am just saying that he won't particularly need you or anyone else to put a heavy lock on Lodor. You could see that as him having your back, or as devalueing Lodor as a location for a Space Port, or a bit of both.
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#1410 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 03 May 2018 - 07:26 PM

Blend that pn has some risk associated with it that I'm not willing to take on at the moment. What else do you have?

#1411 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 03 May 2018 - 07:27 PM

Phones about to die so I've got to track down a charger. This might take longer to post than I want. Sorry everyone.

#1412 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA

Posted 03 May 2018 - 07:28 PM

View Posttwelve, on 03 May 2018 - 07:26 PM, said:

Blend that pn has some risk associated with it that I'm not willing to take on at the moment. What else do you have?

Shaky alliance for sure! Pumping blend for better stuff. Love it .
-If it's ka it'll come like a wind, and your plans will stand before it no more than a barn before a cyclone

#1413 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 03 May 2018 - 07:31 PM

View PostMorgoth, on 03 May 2018 - 06:32 PM, said:

Alright, Gnaw and Tattersail. When do you plan to play your strategy cards? Play it on your first turn and I'll give you the refresh for free.

if any of you are up for a trade I have a commodity I'm not using too.

Deal. I cannot trade as we don't border but Tech first for free refresh I agree to.
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#1414 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 03 May 2018 - 07:35 PM

How's about you take that PN and I promise not to use the swathe of Action Cards I have to fuck with your access to money instead of using them on Khell?

#1415 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 03 May 2018 - 07:37 PM

View PostBlend, on 03 May 2018 - 07:35 PM, said:

How's about you take that PN and I promise not to use the swathe of Action Cards I have to fuck with your access to money instead of using them on Khell?

We have had a mutually beneficial alliance to this point, I wouldn't want to break that over a space dock and PDS that you can likely just get on another round anyway.

#1416 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 03 May 2018 - 07:44 PM

View PostBlend, on 03 May 2018 - 07:37 PM, said:

We have had a mutually beneficial alliance to this point, I wouldn't want to break that over a space dock and PDS that you can likely just get on another round anyway.

Sorry for trying to follow your example and try to get the best deal possible for myself.

#1417 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 03 May 2018 - 07:47 PM

How are we playing diplomacy? Card as written or house rule? I'm still foggy on how IH's play of it got resolved.

#1418 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 03 May 2018 - 07:51 PM

View Posttwelve, on 03 May 2018 - 07:44 PM, said:

View PostBlend, on 03 May 2018 - 07:37 PM, said:

Sorry for trying to follow your example and try to get the best deal possible for myself.

No need to apologize, but let's be honest here - I've been helping to ensure that you're able to keep Khell in check. That can change real quick via my action cards, and the moment you attack me, you go from being able to trade with everyone to only being able to trade with myself, Nico and Khell.

I think it remains in your interest to work with me to retain your economic dominance over Khell, and I will continue to help you on that front, in exchange for a little help on my part!

Work against me, however, and there WILL be sanctions. I'd much rather not break our alliance, but I'm not going to cripple myself for you.

This post has been edited by Blend: 03 May 2018 - 07:53 PM

#1419 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia

Posted 03 May 2018 - 07:59 PM

Ooooooo! ;)

But also, hey, how did I get dragged into this? :D
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#1420 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 03 May 2018 - 08:03 PM

View PostKhellendros, on 03 May 2018 - 07:59 PM, said:

Ooooooo! ;)

But also, hey, how did I get dragged into this? :D

I'm still angry at you for not refreshing your commodities last round.

Share this topic:

• 276 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users