• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Twilight Imperium (I) - Chatty Thread

#1281 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 03 May 2018 - 07:34 AM

Alright Nico. I am not sure I'm getting what you want? You're offering that PN and you want my support in return? I can do that, and give you a commodity too, when that gets refreshed.
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#1282 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 03 May 2018 - 07:36 AM

Morgoth, on 03 May 2018 - 07:34 AM, said:

Alright Nico. I am not sure I'm getting what you want? You're offering that PN and you want my support in return? I can do that, and give you a commodity too, when that gets refreshed.

I think he means support the throne, but you've given that to Tapper.
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#1283 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA

Posted 03 May 2018 - 07:48 AM

Morgoth, on 03 May 2018 - 07:34 AM, said:

Shoot me your offers on that note, wasn’t paying attention.
-If it's ka it'll come like a wind, and your plans will stand before it no more than a barn before a cyclone

#1284 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 03 May 2018 - 08:08 AM

I have sent you a PN in return, but considering what it is I am offering you I would also like a trade good.

#1285 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia

Posted 03 May 2018 - 08:14 AM

Morgoth, on 03 May 2018 - 07:32 AM, said:

Khellendros, on 03 May 2018 - 07:24 AM, said:

twelve, on 03 May 2018 - 04:26 AM, said:

Damn I just tallied the votes. If Blend, IH, Nico, and Tatts all voted all their votes against stp and you and I vote for it we come up 2 short of getting it to pass. 26-27 Never mind. I'm not going into debt when I don't even end up with what I need to have happen.

Would you be willing to throw a few vote for compensated disarmament my way for Everra?

IH since I just can't get the votes to pass stp would you be willing to send votes for compensated disarmament on Everra? Right now it sounds like Khell is throwing his votes towards Nico's homeworld. I think both you and I would not be happy to see Nico gain the benefit of the trade goods?

Oh for...

Here I am, practically willing to give away my votes for nothing, and yet you somehow get the idea that I've chosen to do something else, and are bartering with people whose votes you need on the second agenda!

Well then, make the choice that makes it easier for you to hold Mecatol, and for me to bring some chaos to these fixed positions.

I've gone with Nico, because he at least had the decency to offer something. And I figure Nico could sow a bit of chaos among Blend, Twelve and IH.
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#1286 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken

Posted 03 May 2018 - 08:15 AM

Morgoth, on 03 May 2018 - 08:08 AM, said:

I have sent you a PN in return, but considering what it is I am offering you I would also like a trade good.

I’ll shoot a TG once we become neighbors .. right now I seem Be all out.

This post has been edited by Nicodimas: 03 May 2018 - 08:19 AM

-If it's ka it'll come like a wind, and your plans will stand before it no more than a barn before a cyclone

#1287 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 03 May 2018 - 08:17 AM

Khellendros, on 03 May 2018 - 08:14 AM, said:

Morgoth, on 03 May 2018 - 07:32 AM, said:

Damn I just tallied the votes. If Blend, IH, Nico, and Tatts all voted all their votes against stp and you and I vote for it we come up 2 short of getting it to pass. 26-27 Never mind. I'm not going into debt when I don't even end up with what I need to have happen.

Would you be willing to throw a few vote for compensated disarmament my way for Everra?

IH since I just can't get the votes to pass stp would you be willing to send votes for compensated disarmament on Everra? Right now it sounds like Khell is throwing his votes towards Nico's homeworld. I think both you and I would not be happy to see Nico gain the benefit of the trade goods?

Oh for...

Here I am, practically willing to give away my votes for nothing, and yet you somehow get the idea that I've chosen to do something else, and are bartering with people whose votes you need on the second agenda!

Well then, make the choice that makes it easier for you to hold Mecatol, and for me to bring some chaos to these fixed positions.

I've gone with Nico, because he at least had the decency to offer something. And I figure Nico could sow a bit of chaos among Blend, Twelve and IH.

I am not offering anything, we already have an understanding I am pleased with. When it comes to the voting I assume people will act in their long term interest, and see little reason to jump into this whole ridiculous voting war.

edit to make it easier to tell to whom I am talking to.

This post has been edited by Morgoth: 03 May 2018 - 08:18 AM

#1288 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 03 May 2018 - 08:19 AM

Nicodimas, on 03 May 2018 - 08:15 AM, said:

I’ll shoot a TG once we become neighbors .. right now I seem to all out.

Sounds like a deal to me. I offer the spleen of my firstborn to you as a fellow cell-based sentient.

#1289 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 03 May 2018 - 08:24 AM

I don't think it's all as important as the delay. I'm sure people already no where they want to vote.

#1290 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken

Posted 03 May 2018 - 08:28 AM

Morgoth, on 03 May 2018 - 08:19 AM, said:

Nicodimas, on 03 May 2018 - 08:15 AM, said:

I’ll shoot a TG once we become neighbors .. right now I seem to all out.

Sounds like a deal to me. I offer the spleen of my firstborn to you as a fellow cell-based sentient.

An accord is brokered ...

#1291 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 03 May 2018 - 08:40 AM

Tattersail_, on 03 May 2018 - 08:24 AM, said:

I don't think it's all as important as the delay. I'm sure people already no where they want to vote.

I can't vote on anything, and besides, being a meat based organism such as yourself, my faculties for thought and memory are inefficient and prone to cascading failures. As such it would be cruel to blame me for the failures of my hideous form.

#1292 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia

Posted 03 May 2018 - 09:18 AM

Oh for...

Yeah, I guess post game we will look back at this and wonder WTF was going on.

Ok. My cards on the table: what I want, is for the military races (Nekro, Sardakk, Sol) that are heaped together in this third of the board to not enter exhaustive wars with one another, because that is the way to lose for all of us.

I've tried to maneuver in such a way that Morgoth and I will not have a conflict over Mecatol and he has a staging ground next to it. That should draw fire, from multiple corners.
Given how he exchanged PNs with you, he is content with you sitting in Mecatol, too.

That's therefore also a reason for my switch from being overtly Pro Plowshares to a more nuanced stance: I figured Plowshares would facilitate a takeover for Morgoth, but it seems he's content to wait.
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#1293 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 03 May 2018 - 09:24 AM

Tapper, on 03 May 2018 - 09:18 AM, said:

Oh for...

Ok. My cards on the table: what I want, is for the military races (Nekro, Sardakk, Sol) that are heaped together in this third of the board to not enter exhaustive wars with one another, because that is the way to lose for all of us.

I've tried to maneuver in such a way that Morgoth and I will not have a conflict over Mecatol and he has a staging ground next to it. That should draw fire, from multiple corners.
Given how he exchanged PNs with you, he is content with you sitting in Mecatol, too.

That's therefore also a reason for my switch from being overtly Pro Plowshares to a more nuanced stance: I figured Plowshares would facilitate a takeover for Morgoth, but it seems he's content to wait.

I can’t deal with those amounts of GFs anytime soon, so I figured I’d be better served to move my focus elsewhere.

#1294 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 03 May 2018 - 09:31 AM

Morgoth, on 03 May 2018 - 09:24 AM, said:

Oh for...

I can't deal with those amounts of GFs anytime soon, so I figured I'd be better served to move my focus elsewhere.

Morgoth we can trade right now can't we? What would you trade for a Plague action card?

#1295 User is offline   Tapper 

Posted 03 May 2018 - 09:36 AM

Isn't Blend the only one who can trade Action cards?

#1296 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 03 May 2018 - 09:36 AM

Tattersail_, on 03 May 2018 - 09:31 AM, said:

Oh for...

I can't deal with those amounts of GFs anytime soon, so I figured I'd be better served to move my focus elsewhere.

Morgoth we can trade right now can't we? What would you trade for a Plague action card?

Are we neighbors? That does sound very attractive though. Mind, in 3rd it's not allowed to trade action cards. Is that allowed in 4th?

This post has been edited by Morgoth: 03 May 2018 - 09:37 AM

#1297 User is offline   Tapper 

Posted 03 May 2018 - 09:47 AM

Oh for...

I can’t deal with those amounts of GFs anytime soon, so I figured I’d be better served to move my focus elsewhere.

Logically sound. Fine with me too - Khell having Mecatol means he's likely to want a friend on the other side of the Quann wormhole - hey, that's me!

#1298 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 03 May 2018 - 10:22 AM

I am happy for there to be peace between us warmongerers. Let's get those weakling nerds with their 'reading' and vocabu...vocabo...their big words.

#1299 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 03 May 2018 - 10:23 AM

Tapper, on 03 May 2018 - 09:36 AM, said:

Isn't Blend the only one who can trade Action cards?

I was under the impression anyone could trade ACs like goods and PNs - is that not so?

#1300 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 03 May 2018 - 11:04 AM

Khellendros, on 03 May 2018 - 10:22 AM, said:

I am happy for there to be peace between us warmongerers. Let's get those weakling nerds with their 'reading' and vocabu...vocabo...their big words.

Words are inefficient.

Share this topic:

• 276 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

18 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 18 guests, 0 anonymous users