It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#2982 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 30 May 2018 - 07:38 AM

View PostTattersail_, on 30 May 2018 - 07:24 AM, said:

View PostKhellendros, on 30 May 2018 - 07:11 AM, said:

Is it my turn? I've been waiting for Tapper, but it's just occurred to me that he passed before, is that right?

@ Tatts: You've had some time to think. Do you want to go ahead with our deal?

I don't want to discuss the agendas until the agenda phase my good friend, although I don't think I'd be giving you TG's, I'd still look to work something out.

Yeah, no, our deal has to be worked out before the agenda phase, I'm not interested in competing with half a dozen other voices in the negotiations. If you can't/won't give up the TGs, then we probably do not have a deal.
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#2983 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 30 May 2018 - 07:46 AM

Oh, in case you're thinking you can't give me the TGs because it might help me score an objective, then you can rest easy on that account. Because withholding those TGs would not stop me from scoring an objective in the status phase, I'll be doing it either way.

And it's 3TGs and the promise to not destroy your flagship next round - I'd say that's a good deal for you.

#2984 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 30 May 2018 - 07:47 AM

View PostKhellendros, on 30 May 2018 - 07:38 AM, said:

Is it my turn? I've been waiting for Tapper, but it's just occurred to me that he passed before, is that right?

I don't want to discuss the agendas until the agenda phase my good friend, although I don't think I'd be giving you TG's, I'd still look to work something out.

Yeah, no, our deal has to be worked out before the agenda phase, I'm not interested in competing with half a dozen other voices in the negotiations. If you can't/won't give up the TGs, then we probably do not have a deal.

That means you want the TG's for the status phase and another VP?
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#2985 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 30 May 2018 - 08:05 AM

View PostTattersail_, on 30 May 2018 - 07:47 AM, said:

As I said in the post after that, with or without them I'm collecting another public objective VP in the status phase, so you giving them to me won't impact on the status phase.

#2986 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 30 May 2018 - 08:18 AM

View PostKhellendros, on 30 May 2018 - 08:05 AM, said:

As I said in the post after that, with or without them I'm collecting another public objective VP in the status phase, so you giving them to me won't impact on the status phase.

Then we are very close to a deal. Obviously I want my ships to stay active and I am not too fussed about the free tech but it is a bonus. So I am going to ask a few people for a deal, and come back to you.

So here's our deal, All your votes against wormhole directive and a truce for the next round between you and I and my 3 TG's (greedy bastard) - yep? Not confirmed but that's what is on the table

#2987 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 30 May 2018 - 08:23 AM

@IH

All your votes on the against wormhole directive please, as it prevents Blend from getting free tech, and to sweeten the deal I will give you my Trade PN. That's 4 commodities right there.

@Twelve

8 of your votes on the against wormhole directive for 7 of mine on a future agenda AND you can place my wormhole in the next status phase, (not this one, as Tapper has that choice), on the proviso that the placement is non threatening to me.

#2988 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 30 May 2018 - 08:24 AM

I believe everyone has passed except for Khell and Blend, but I don't think Blend has any actions left.

#2989 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 30 May 2018 - 08:25 AM

View PostTattersail_, on 30 May 2018 - 08:18 AM, said:

Then we are very close to a deal. Obviously I want my ships to stay active and I am not too fussed about the free tech but it is a bonus. So I am going to ask a few people for a deal, and come back to you.

So here's our deal, All your votes against wormhole directive and a truce for the next round between you and I and my 3 TG's (greedy bastard) - yep? Not confirmed but that's what is on the table

Yes, that is the deal we were already discussing. But I want it to be agreed now (as I said, not interested in the other haggling you want to do). As a bonus, I'll be giving you more votes than I appear to have.

So deal?

#2990 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 30 May 2018 - 08:35 AM

View PostKhellendros, on 30 May 2018 - 08:25 AM, said:

Yes, that is the deal we were already discussing. But I want it to be agreed now (as I said, not interested in the other haggling you want to do). As a bonus, I'll be giving you more votes than I appear to have.

So deal?

deal

#2991 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 30 May 2018 - 08:46 AM

View PostTattersail_, on 30 May 2018 - 08:35 AM, said:

View PostKhellendros, on 30 May 2018 - 08:25 AM, said:

So deal?

deal

Great!

I'll post my action when I get to a computer.

#2992 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia

Posted 30 May 2018 - 09:36 AM

View PostMorgoth, on 30 May 2018 - 06:56 AM, said:

sorry guys, my grandmother was very ill this week end and things got a little lost on the way. She's improving, albeit very slowly. I did send a provisional to D'rek for a pass action I think? But maybe I just dreamt it.

edit: ah, I sent it before I was attacked.

Ouch. I hope all will be fine.
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#2993 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia

Posted 30 May 2018 - 09:46 AM

View PostKhellendros, on 30 May 2018 - 07:46 AM, said:

Oh, in case you're thinking you can't give me the TGs because it might help me score an objective, then you can rest easy on that account. Because withholding those TGs would not stop me from scoring an objective in the status phase, I'll be doing it either way.

And it's 3TGs and the promise to not destroy your flagship next round - I'd say that's a good deal for you.

What about all the other ships? :D
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#2994 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 30 May 2018 - 09:49 AM

View PostKhellendros, on 30 May 2018 - 07:09 AM, said:

sorry guys, my grandmother was very ill this week end and things got a little lost on the way. She's improving, albeit very slowly. I did send a provisional to D'rek for a pass action I think? But maybe I just dreamt it.

I'm really sorry to hear that, Morgoth. I hope everything goes well with her recovery.

She's a stubborn old lady, but she is very old. Still, as long as she's improving.
Take good care to keep relations civil

#2995 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 30 May 2018 - 09:54 AM

View PostMorgoth, on 30 May 2018 - 09:49 AM, said:

View PostKhellendros, on 30 May 2018 - 07:09 AM, said:

I'm really sorry to hear that, Morgoth. I hope everything goes well with her recovery.

She's a stubborn old lady, but she is very old. Still, as long as she's improving.

I hope she gets well soon.

#2996 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 30 May 2018 - 10:32 AM

Interestingly, I was going to use the planet I failed to take to use as a staging ground for an attack on twelve's homeworld. I had it all planned out. I did not however take into account losing in both attempts at taking the planet, nor just how powerfull that flagship is. I didn't really consider it a threat, but if I had given it some more thought I'd just have attacked Khell's homeworld instead. Well, that's the way of it. Live and learn. Next time I know not to let the Terran flagship live if it's not packed with fighters yet.

#2997 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 30 May 2018 - 10:39 AM

View PostMorgoth, on 30 May 2018 - 10:32 AM, said:

Interestingly, I was going to use the planet I failed to take to use as a staging ground for an attack on twelve's homeworld. I had it all planned out. I did not however take into account losing in both attempts at taking the planet, nor just how powerfull that flagship is. I didn't really consider it a threat, but if I had given it some more thought I'd just have attacked Khell's homeworld instead. Well, that's the way of it. Live and learn. Next time I know not to let the Terran flagship live if it's not packed with fighters yet.

Sounds almost like I should have let you take it! In fact, I may have been happy to give it up in exchange for something had you asked to negotiate.

But I understand why you didn't. I probably had like maybe a 20% chance of winning that Saudor fight.

#2998 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 30 May 2018 - 11:00 AM

Khell, if Blend passes it will be back round to you.

#2999 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 30 May 2018 - 11:03 AM

View PostKhellendros, on 30 May 2018 - 10:39 AM, said:

View PostMorgoth, on 30 May 2018 - 10:32 AM, said:

Sounds almost like I should have let you take it! In fact, I may have been happy to give it up in exchange for something had you asked to negotiate.

But I understand why you didn't. I probably had like maybe a 20% chance of winning that Saudor fight.

I was hoping our continuous battle would keep twelve from realizing quite how close I was to him.

#3000 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 30 May 2018 - 11:16 AM

View PostTattersail_, on 30 May 2018 - 08:23 AM, said:

@IH

All your votes on the against wormhole directive please, as it prevents Blend from getting free tech, and to sweeten the deal I will give you my Trade PN. That's 4 commodities right there.

@Twelve

8 of your votes on the against wormhole directive for 7 of mine on a future agenda AND you can place my wormhole in the next status phase, (not this one, as Tapper has that choice), on the proviso that the placement is non threatening to me.

Even at 4tg that's still effectively a vote for free, I'd lose one CT which costs 3tg, and Nico would loot one of the TG.

Share this topic:

• 276 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users