• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

NFL 2018 to Super Bowl 53

#121 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:12 PM

View PostUncle Bubba, on 04 February 2019 - 01:22 PM, said:

I want a picture of five of Brady's rings installed on the infinity gauntlet next to the sixth ring on the middle finger of his other hand.

I'll gladly grant you that request if it means I don't ever have to hear another pussy, cry baby Saints fan every complain again about how they got screwed.

For fuck's sake Saints fans, get in the fucking line. You're not the first team to be screwed over by the refs, and you're not going to be the last. Besides, you had ample opportunity to win the game after that call. You do realize you received the ball first in over time, right? At home, right? And you couldn't score. So drink your warm milk, have a few animal crackers, take a bath and go to bed, kay?

#122 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

• Faith, Heavy Metal & Bacon

Posted 04 February 2019 - 10:37 PM

Well I'm glad I didn't stay up through the night to watch that one...
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

#123 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 04 February 2019 - 11:14 PM

It's the lowest scoring Super Bowl. Previously held since 1973 with the 14 - 7 win by Dolphins over Redskins.

Let that soak in. The year was 1973. With all of the rule changes since that time to favor scoring - the league has responded with making scoring easier over time due to fans changing attitudes about what they want out of the experience - i.e. more touchdowns. Couple that with advancement in sports science and performance nutrition and fitness compared to 1973. And the best we could get was one fucking touchdown and three field goals?! And please don't come at me with "but it was an excellent defensive struggle". It really wasn't. The Baltimore Ravens SB win was an excellent defensive display. The last Denver Broncos SB win was a defensive masterpiece. This was hot garbage.

W-O-R-S-T | S-U-P-E-R B-O-W-L | E-V-E-R!

I think I'm out on watching the NFL.

#124 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 06 February 2019 - 06:56 PM

Ok, I have to bring this up. Do any of you guys think Peyton Manning's commercials are annoying AF? Especially the insurance commercials with Brad Paisley? Damn, I can't stand em, but have to 'anger watch' them because they are so infuriating.

#125 User is offline   acesn8s 

• Soletaken
  • Interests:Reading, video games, role playing games, Fountain Pens, journals...

Posted 06 February 2019 - 07:49 PM

<humming insurance jingle> Whatever do you mean?
“The others followed, and found themselves in a small, stuffy basement, which would have been damp, smelly, close, and dark, were it not, in fact, well-lit, which prevented it from being dark.”
― Steven Brust, The Phoenix Guards

#126 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 22 February 2019 - 06:38 PM

Robert Kraft (Patriots owner and Trump supporter) - What a model of professionalism and success by which to model your life after.

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged with soliciting prostitution in human trafficking probe

Guy is fucking creep. I always knew so when I would see his attempts at being a very public personality (hanging out with rappers/hip hop artists, going to UFC fights, and just trying to act like he was this young, hip impresario). 90% of the owners in the NFL you wouldn't even know if they sat next to you on an airplane flight, as it should be. It's the twat waffles like Kraft (and Jerry Jones - Cowboys) that have to ruin it.

#127 User is offline   Slow Ben 

• Ranger

Posted 13 March 2019 - 12:23 AM

OBJ traded to the Cleveland Browns.

Browns offense could be saaalty next year.
I've always been crazy but its kept me from going insane.

#128 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 13 March 2019 - 12:55 AM

Not sold on Baker as QB (to deliver ball to OBJ). I think he's too short personally, and he's no Russell Wilson. Also, diva wide receivers, while fun to watch (like OBJ and Antonio Brown) rarely make such an impact such that they translate into wins. I would rather have a top tier TE myself (see Chiefs or Eagles).

#129 User is offline   Brujah 

• Suicide of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 22 March 2019 - 10:07 AM

View PostSlow Ben, on 13 March 2019 - 12:23 AM, said:

OBJ traded to the Cleveland Browns.

Browns offense could be saaalty next year.

Hell yeah. The Browns are looking great on paper. OBJ and Jarvis Landry on the same team? They were college roommates. They'll feed off each other. Watch any of their college games.

Then they also grabbed Kareem Hunt. He'll serve half the season or so unable to play, but they'll be ok. Then when if? Hunt starts, Baker will have so many assets. This season's Mahomes.

If you can't get excited over Browns football this upcoming year, then.... I don't even know what to say. There hasn't been potential like this out of nowhere on a previously nobody team in a while.

View PostMalankazooie, on 13 March 2019 - 12:55 AM, said:

Not sold on Baker as QB (to deliver ball to OBJ). I think he's too short personally, and he's no Russell Wilson. Also, diva wide receivers, while fun to watch (like OBJ and Antonio Brown) rarely make such an impact such that they translate into wins. I would rather have a top tier TE myself (see Chiefs or Eagles).

Who said anything about Baker having to be Russell Wilson? Did I miss a quote? Baker is his own man, and they should ball out this season. But yeah, poor Diva WRs. I mean it didn't work out for Chad Johnson, Michael Irvin, Terrell Owens... Oh wait it did. OBJ plus Baker should be fun ball to watch.

Malankazooie, serious question. What the hell is your name from? It's like you ran your face across the screen when you made an alt. And in before "but but, Brujah is from V:tm. My actual screen name is Karsa. Plain ol' Karsa. Heard of him? I was fanboying out. But why you always act like you have a copy of Night of Knives up your ass, bitter, bitter man, er boy?
And when you're Gone, you stay Gone, or you be Gone. You lost all your Seven Cities privileges. - Karsa

you're such an inspiration for the ways that I will never, ever choose to be...
- Maynard James Keenan

#130 User is offline   Brujah 

• Suicide of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 22 March 2019 - 10:10 AM

View PostMalankazooie, on 04 February 2019 - 06:12 PM, said:

View PostUncle Bubba, on 04 February 2019 - 01:22 PM, said:

I want a picture of five of Brady's rings installed on the infinity gauntlet next to the sixth ring on the middle finger of his other hand.

I'll gladly grant you that request if it means I don't ever have to hear another pussy, cry baby Saints fan every complain again about how they got screwed.

For fuck's sake Saints fans, get in the fucking line. You're not the first team to be screwed over by the refs, and you're not going to be the last. Besides, you had ample opportunity to win the game after that call. You do realize you received the ball first in over time, right? At home, right? And you couldn't score. So drink your warm milk, have a few animal crackers, take a bath and go to bed, kay?

Are you like 12?
And when you're Gone, you stay Gone, or you be Gone. You lost all your Seven Cities privileges. - Karsa

you're such an inspiration for the ways that I will never, ever choose to be...
- Maynard James Keenan

#131 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 22 March 2019 - 12:45 PM

You're just butthurt because I give you shit about the Carolina Panthers and your secret crush boyfriend Scam Newton. Expect more of the same this upcoming season when Newton is talked about more for his fashion and his pissy attitude when dealing with reporters after another loss because he can't play QB

You made my point about diva wide receivers. Ocho Stinko and Terrell Owens don't have any rings and blew up locker rooms. Owens so much so that he did his own Pro Bowl ceremony because he didn't get in sooner and was all butthurt by it. He would have been a first ballot candidate with the talent he had if not for his bullshit. And Michael Irvin was only on one of the best assembled teams of all time.

OBJ is a diva, small and will make it all about him when he doesn't get the ball. We'll see how the Browns locker room handles his bullshit when it crops up. Knowing the history of the Browns org., it will cause way more drama then it should. BTW, rumblings already being leaked that he is unhappy going to Cleveland. Can't say that I blame him. From bright lights and spotlight of media saturated NYC to Cleveland. That would suck if you're focused like he is on his brand and what opportunities there are outside the game. https://www.youtube....h?v=Vpr_KaaRjW0

The jury is still out on Baker. RGIII made a lot of waves his rookie year (got ROY), but then teams have film in that second year, and (as with most marginal or below QBs) defenses figure them out and they drop in productivity. I'm not a fan of little QBs in general. Baker is little and more importantly plays little. He's like a little fire hydrant scurrying around the field with his little T-Rex arms flapping around. He doesn't have great arm strength but is accurate and he does seem to have some intangible leadership qualities, so, we'll see. Talk to me about the Browns (and Baker & OBJ about end of Oct. 2019)

Saints fans need to change their tampons and quit crying about the past and move on. Again, they aren't the first to get screwed by a call, they won't be the last. It happens, it's what makes sports fun. Giving shit to the little booger eating crybabies.

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users