• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 146 - The Benses V Something Special - Game Thread

#961 User is offline   Aranatha 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 02:19 AM

I just got here.

This is all so stupid I'm just going to leave again.

Ruse is obviously either BB or stupid, especially given his press on Osseric.

Nimander Golet is in the same category, given how he's suddenly spamming.

This is all so stupid, and I'm sure as hell sticking with my vote.

#962 User is offline   Ruse 

• Recruit

Posted 21 November 2017 - 02:25 AM

Posted Image

#963 User is offline   Nimander Golit 

• Recruit

Posted 21 November 2017 - 03:25 AM

Sorry guys I had to be away for a while. Really hate that I stopped a lynch, I expected to be around until the end.

#964 User is offline   Nimander Golit 

• Recruit

Posted 21 November 2017 - 03:25 AM

Aranatha I'm inclined to lynch you for your sheer whininess.

#965 User is offline   Aranatha 

• Recruit

Posted 21 November 2017 - 04:22 AM

View PostNimander Golit, on 21 November 2017 - 03:25 AM, said:

Aranatha I'm inclined to lynch you for your sheer whininess.

Yeah, just keep cranking up your post count.

#966 User is offline   Nimander Golit 

• Recruit

Posted 21 November 2017 - 05:35 AM

You’re one to talk about posting and contributing.

#967 User is offline   Jalan 

• Recruit

Posted 21 November 2017 - 05:48 AM

View PostRuse, on 20 November 2017 - 10:41 PM, said:

View PostEldat Pressen, on 20 November 2017 - 10:32 PM, said:

Mr. Golit, you don't believe Estos is scum? We need to put our heads together. I don't want to have my reveal, and then my partner's, be for nothing.

Can you please tell what you revealed? I truly want to believe it. The coding is very clever, but all I can see is that you revealed that you are roiled.

I don't think that would be a good idea. It just gives BB more information. Whereas town should be really happy with knowing two PIs. I believe that if Eldat and Fanderay had more worth sharing and hitting BB they would most likely do so.

#968 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 21 November 2017 - 08:45 AM

It is Day 5. 8 hours and 47 minutes since time out

9 Players still alive: Aranatha, Ay Estos, Eldat Pressen, Fanderay, Jalan, Merrid, Nimander Golit, Ruse, Thyrllan

5 votes to lynch, 5 votes to go to night.

1 Vote for Thyrllan ( Merrid )
1 Vote for Jalan ( Nimander Golit )
2 Votes for Ruse ( Aranatha, Ay Estos )
4 Votes for Ay Estos ( Fanderay, Jalan, Eldat Pressen, Ruse )

Players not voted: Thyrllan

There was no lynch.

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#969 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 21 November 2017 - 08:49 AM

Nimander Golit is dead. He was Peanutbutta and Innocent.

It is Day 6. 35 hours and 59 minutes remaining

8 Players still alive: Aranatha, Ay Estos, Eldat Pressen, Fanderay, Jalan, Merrid, Ruse, Thyrllan

5 votes to lynch, 4 votes to go to night.

Players not voted: Aranatha, Ay Estos, Eldat Pressen, Fanderay, Jalan, Merrid, Ruse, Thyrllan
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#970 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 21 November 2017 - 10:38 AM

Ok, so I was legitimately shocked that I was still alive. Then I read the thread.

View PostRuse, on 20 November 2017 - 07:57 PM, said:

View PostEldat Pressen, on 20 November 2017 - 07:43 PM, said:

View PostRuse, on 20 November 2017 - 07:35 PM, said:

View PostEldat Pressen, on 20 November 2017 - 07:33 PM, said:

I think it could be Estos or Ruse. They are most eager for more information about town.

vote Ay Estos

Okay what the fucking fuckedy fuck are you fucking doing

You think Estos is innocent? I'm roled town. One other person knows that. I know one other person that is town. If I die in a lynch or NK use that information.

If you are town this is the single worst playing I have ever seen. I have to stop posting now. Everything else I have to say would be too much even for our forums.

Yay, someone surpassed me!

View PostNimander Golit, on 20 November 2017 - 08:01 PM, said:

Honestly there's something fishy about low posters suddenly trying to be helpful, but I think the train jump by our resident bloodthirsty mob, Ruse and Ay Estos, is worse. I think it's incredibly likely one is scum.

Ya think? I have been pointing to Ruse for sometime now.

View PostRuse, on 20 November 2017 - 08:53 PM, said:

:thumbsup: :( :p :doh:

Let's all reveal and gain nothing! I'm a nobody and the Lover I don't have can back me up on that. All you did was miss direct the game. Good job. Town gained nothing from that stunt. If you were looking for scum reactions you should have looked for the ones who didn't say anything. They were the ones who were trying to come up with a defense when they didn't come up on a PI list. Not the ones who were trying to scrabble to find a way to protect you !@%$##%%$ so you didn't get killed.

I'm removing my vote and will not be voting today. Why? Because fuck you that's why. I've seen some stunts( really want to say some bad stuff here) that have hurt town. But man this takes the cake.

remove vote

Absolutely! Lets not vote. At all. Let NKs resolve the entire thing, so we can award scum another trophy!

Vote Ruse

#971 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 21 November 2017 - 10:42 AM

It is Day 6. 34 hours and 5 minutes remaining

8 Players still alive: Aranatha, Ay Estos, Eldat Pressen, Fanderay, Jalan, Merrid, Ruse, Thyrllan

5 votes to lynch, 4 votes to go to night.

1 Vote for Ruse ( Thyrllan )

Players not voted: Aranatha, Ay Estos, Eldat Pressen, Fanderay, Jalan, Merrid, Ruse

#972 User is offline   Ruse 

• Recruit

Posted 21 November 2017 - 10:48 AM

So of the 5 players left to look at. Yes I said five. I'm going to say Fan, and EP are PIed until we hit BB and CI myself because yeah I know that for sure. After a BB hit all bets are off...even for me.

Arana is UB or just very deluded.

Thyr doesn't seem to care or have the time for this game.

Jalan doesn't seem to have the time. He at least tries to add something when he is here.

Ay tried to dodge the lynch yesterday by trying to throw me under the bus. I would have done the same. He has taken some heat though.

Merrid has just been an invisible high poster. The hair on the back of my head went up when he showed up a half hour late for time out.

As time has shown over and fucking over again...my gut is always wrong.

..and yes my gut had Nim as BB

#973 User is offline   Ruse 

• Recruit

Posted 21 November 2017 - 10:53 AM

View PostThyrllan, on 21 November 2017 - 10:38 AM, said:

Ok, so I was legitimately shocked that I was still alive. Then I read the thread.

I think it could be Estos or Ruse. They are most eager for more information about town.

vote Ay Estos

You think Estos is innocent? I'm roled town. One other person knows that. I know one other person that is town. If I die in a lynch or NK use that information.

If you are town this is the single worst playing I have ever seen. I have to stop posting now. Everything else I have to say would be too much even for our forums.

Honestly there's something fishy about low posters suddenly trying to be helpful, but I think the train jump by our resident bloodthirsty mob, Ruse and Ay Estos, is worse. I think it's incredibly likely one is scum.

Let's all reveal and gain nothing! I'm a nobody and the Lover I don't have can back me up on that. All you did was miss direct the game. Good job. Town gained nothing from that stunt. If you were looking for scum reactions you should have looked for the ones who didn't say anything. They were the ones who were trying to come up with a defense when they didn't come up on a PI list. Not the ones who were trying to scrabble to find a way to protect you !@%$##%%$ so you didn't get killed.

I'm removing my vote and will not be voting today. Why? Because fuck you that's why. I've seen some stunts( really want to say some bad stuff here) that have hurt town. But man this takes the cake.

remove vote

Absolutely! Lets not vote. At all. Let NKs resolve the entire thing, so we can award scum another trophy!

Vote Ruse

HEY!! you finally showed up. Could have used you yesterday.

By the way....who was it who didn't vote yesterday?

#974 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 21 November 2017 - 10:59 AM

View PostRuse, on 21 November 2017 - 10:53 AM, said:

vote Ay Estos

remove vote

Vote Ruse

I didn't, but its not like you didn't have the numbers!

As you can see, here and voting today.

I thought Nim was scum too, though it was pure gut.

#975 User is offline   Ruse 

• Recruit

Posted 21 November 2017 - 11:07 AM

View PostThyrllan, on 21 November 2017 - 10:59 AM, said:

View PostRuse, on 21 November 2017 - 10:53 AM, said:

vote Ay Estos

remove vote

Vote Ruse

I didn't, but its not like you didn't have the numbers!

As you can see, here and voting today.

I thought Nim was scum too, though it was pure gut.

Yes..

Feel free to call me out for being a loud mouthed, spamming asshole all you want, But I have been trying my best to win this for town. Fan and EP's reveal to me is still wrong. Unless you have something to really help town, like BB himself or half the town PIed you don't reveal. All they did was PI them selves.

#976 User is offline   Ruse 

• Recruit

Posted 21 November 2017 - 11:19 AM

And a thought that just popped into my head. This the second NK that should not have happened.

#977 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 21 November 2017 - 11:27 AM

View PostRuse, on 21 November 2017 - 11:19 AM, said:

And a thought that just popped into my head. This the second NK that should not have happened.

What?

#978 User is offline   Ruse 

• Recruit

Posted 21 November 2017 - 11:38 AM

BB would have gone for EP or Fan.... As was I think with Kalse NK. Somone didn't get back in time to change their provisional

#979 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 21 November 2017 - 11:40 AM

View PostRuse, on 21 November 2017 - 11:38 AM, said:

BB would have gone for EP or Fan.... As was I think with Kalse NK. Somone didn't get back in time to change their provisional

I am still not clear what that reveal was supposed to do. We seem to have a proliferation of silly Town this game.

#980 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 21 November 2017 - 11:43 AM

If people think that we need to test the reveal by lynching Estos, I am ok with switching my vote.

Alternatively we could lynch Ruse who was also mentioned.

Share this topic:

• 60 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

25 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 25 guests, 0 anonymous users