Vote Aranatha

#802 User is offline   Aranatha 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 08:10 PM

View PostRuse, on 16 November 2017 - 08:05 PM, said:

Vote Aranatha

Yeah, now you're just getting obvious.

Yet another lynch you're trying to lead. Also, "getting a lynch just to get a lynch" is always a tool against town.

Vote Ruse

This isn't even OMGUS, this is just blatantly obvious. Osseric knew it too, but I wasn't on board then.

#803 User is offline   Ruse 

• Recruit

Posted 16 November 2017 - 08:17 PM

View PostAranatha, on 16 November 2017 - 08:10 PM, said:

View PostRuse, on 16 November 2017 - 08:05 PM, said:

Vote Aranatha

Yeah, now you're just getting obvious.

Yet another lynch you're trying to lead. Also, "getting a lynch just to get a lynch" is always a tool against town.

Vote Ruse

This isn't even OMGUS, this is just blatantly obvious. Osseric knew it too, but I wasn't on board then.

Okay I'm pissed... Are you a fucking moron?!!!! Do you have any fucking clue how this game works? DO YOU THINK SCUM ARE GOING TO TAKE THE FUCKING NIGHT OFF BECAUSE WE DIDN'T GET A LYNCH!!!!!!! No they are not! The only way to fucking way to win this game is to lynch you FUCKING TWATTWAFFLE!!!!! They are not going to just die of natural fucking causes! Not taking a fucking shot to hit scum EVERY FUCKING DAY just gives scum another day closer to a win....fuck this I'm out..... FUCK!!!!!!

#804 User is offline   Ay Estos 

• Recruit

Posted 16 November 2017 - 08:19 PM

Posted Image

#805 User is offline   Aranatha 

• Recruit

Posted 16 November 2017 - 08:20 PM

View PostRuse, on 16 November 2017 - 08:17 PM, said:

Okay I'm pissed... Are you a fucking moron?!!!! Do you have any fucking clue how this game works? DO YOU THINK SCUM ARE GOING TO TAKE THE FUCKING NIGHT OFF BECAUSE WE DIDN'T GET A LYNCH!!!!!!! No they are not! The only way to fucking way to win this game is to lynch you FUCKING TWATTWAFFLE!!!!! They are not going to just die of natural fucking causes! Not taking a fucking shot to hit scum EVERY FUCKING DAY just gives scum another day closer to a win....fuck this I'm out..... FUCK!!!!!!

Oh, I'm so sick of failed strategies being touted because it's how things are done.

Just HOW FUCKING OFTEN has "lynching for the sake of lynching" EVER FUCKING WORKED?

I'll give you a hint: FUCKING NEVER. It's never done anything but hurt town. And scum know that. Lynches for the sake of lynches have NEVER FUCKING HIT SCUM. So the only people who sell it are a.)scum, or b.)people stuck in old habits.

And hey, if we need a lynch for the sake of a lynch (we don't,), then WHY NOT YOU?

#806 User is offline   Ay Estos 

• Recruit

Posted 16 November 2017 - 08:33 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#807 User is offline   Merrid 

• Captain

Posted 16 November 2017 - 08:47 PM

the main reason to lynch thyr was so that we aren't re-starting game when we finally hit the BB with a player we know nothing about because they posted fuck all for the whole game. It wasn't just "lynch for the sake of a lynch", which was made clear.

In a Benses set-up, where any town is a potential BB 2.0 waiting to happen it's even more important than usual to get everyone talking. And those who don't allow others to get a read on themselves are harming the town more than usual by not participating.

#808 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:00 PM

It is Day 5. 34 hours and 36 minutes remaining

9 Players still alive: Aranatha, Ay Estos, Eldat Pressen, Fanderay, Jalan, Merrid, Nimander Golit, Ruse, Thyrllan

5 votes to lynch, 5 votes to go to night.

1 Vote for Ruse ( Aranatha )
1 Vote for Aranatha ( Ruse )

Players not voted: Ay Estos, Eldat Pressen, Fanderay, Jalan, Merrid, Nimander Golit, Thyrllan
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#809 User is offline   Nimander Golit 

• Recruit

Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:29 PM

It was an absolute travesty we didn't get a lynch yesterday and I hold you and Fanderay accountable, Aranatha. You can't win without a lynch. We did have an even number of players so the math is the same, I think for total number of days left to actually win the game.

#810 User is offline   Fanderay 

• Recruit

Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:53 PM

View PostNimander Golit, on 16 November 2017 - 09:29 PM, said:

It was an absolute travesty we didn't get a lynch yesterday and I hold you and Fanderay accountable, Aranatha. You can't win without a lynch. We did have an even number of players so the math is the same, I think for total number of days left to actually win the game.

When you and Aranatha have decided between you if lynching or not lynching is right then enlighten the rest of us, please.

Case on Thyrllan looked like low poster. That's slightly less retarded than the "let's lynch someone who we are sure will CF RI" strategy but not by a whole load.

You're wrong on numbers too. Now we have an odd number which is better for town without affecting D-Day.

I'm on minimal posting till Tuesday due to RL. May be a spurt overnight but no promises.

#811 User is offline   Merrid 

• Captain

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:08 PM

View PostFanderay, on 16 November 2017 - 09:53 PM, said:

When you and Aranatha have decided between you if lynching or not lynching is right then enlighten the rest of us, please.

Case on Thyrllan looked like low poster. That's slightly less retarded than the "let's lynch someone who we are sure will CF RI" strategy but not by a whole load.

You're wrong on numbers too. Now we have an odd number which is better for town without affecting D-Day.

I'm on minimal posting till Tuesday due to RL. May be a spurt overnight but no promises.

See my post above- in a Benses game, culling the low posters makes more sense than usual. And you could still use the info from the trains to help narrow down scum.

A failed lynch always prevents us with the wifom of "well, was there any hidden reason for resisting this lynch?". And if it's a low poster that you wouldn't otherwise expect to be defended, it tends to fester.

#812 User is offline   Merrid 

• Captain

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:08 PM

:thumbsup: "a failed lynch always preSents us..."

#813 User is offline   Nimander Golit 

• Recruit

Posted 16 November 2017 - 11:21 PM

The CASE was that we lynched OSSERIC for being potentially a SYMP to KALSE or someone else. KALSE was killed and I was silenced. I built the original case on KALSE using OSSERIC's comments as the justification. The fact that Kalse was killed, to me, said someone who wasn't paying attention to the thread and noticed Kalse might be a good lynch target in general.

The fact that I was silenced after BOTH of these guys were lynched/killed, when I built their case, made it seem like someone wanted ME dead next. Clearly, we lynched TWO silenced people in this game. Ruse hasn't been a serious discussion target (yet), but I was floated around some yesterday. Hard to not think the scum would be happy to keep letting silenced players get lynched off.

Finally, why on earth are the three lowest posters still alive? Ano and Hanas are both dead for days now and still have more posts than these guys. When low posters stick around, it causes us to miss lynches altogether (be it on another low poster or someone else entirely), we spend days arguing about why they were or were not lynched, who defended them, etc. Even if it's a shitty case, we should lynch because lynches are the ONLY way town advance the game outside of reveals.

And did you not note how Thyrllan made sure to show up just enough to poo poo the votes?

#814 User is offline   Nimander Golit 

• Recruit

Posted 16 November 2017 - 11:25 PM

I'm right on numbers. I said the math didn't change in terms of number of days left, which is true. The only thing that is different is that we need 1 less person to lynch. That doesn't actually make it easier for town because Dejim was clearly town and now we have one less town person, but one less person required to vote.

#815 User is offline   Nimander Golit 

• Recruit

Posted 16 November 2017 - 11:27 PM

By the way, the person who died didn't help either by voting for you, Fanderay, instead of the train, but I can't yell at him. That said, it feels an AWFUL like someone set YOU up for a lynch today because the guy on your back suddenly died. Ay Estos has also been floated around several times and is now silenced. The difference there is that Ay Estos is actually pretty suspicious IMO. Who knows when UB will feel it's appropriate to silence BB?

#816 User is offline   Ruse 

• Recruit

Posted 17 November 2017 - 12:03 AM

View PostAranatha, on 16 November 2017 - 08:20 PM, said:

View PostRuse, on 16 November 2017 - 08:17 PM, said:

Oh, I'm so sick of failed strategies being touted because it's how things are done.

Just HOW FUCKING OFTEN has "lynching for the sake of lynching" EVER FUCKING WORKED?

I'll give you a hint: FUCKING NEVER. It's never done anything but hurt town. And scum know that. Lynches for the sake of lynches have NEVER FUCKING HIT SCUM. So the only people who sell it are a.)scum, or b.)people stuck in old habits.

And hey, if we need a lynch for the sake of a lynch (we don't,), then WHY NOT YOU?

Attached File  baby__s_arm_holding_an_apple_by_zhourules.jpg (114.46K)
Number of downloads: 0

#817 User is offline   Merrid 

• Captain

Posted 17 November 2017 - 02:21 AM

I don't recall playing a Genesis mafia......

#818 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 17 November 2017 - 12:51 PM

It is Day 5. 18 hours and 45 minutes remaining

9 Players still alive: Aranatha, Ay Estos, Eldat Pressen, Fanderay, Jalan, Merrid, Nimander Golit, Ruse, Thyrllan

5 votes to lynch, 5 votes to go to night.

1 Vote for Ruse ( Aranatha )
1 Vote for Aranatha ( Ruse )

Players not voted: Ay Estos, Eldat Pressen, Fanderay, Jalan, Merrid, Nimander Golit, Thyrllan
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#819 User is offline   Jalan 

• Recruit

Posted 17 November 2017 - 02:01 PM

Sorry for my long absence.

I'm surprised how worked up Aranatha get over a low poster lynch and insist on not lynching. Especially after they are still screaming at me for suggesting to give the silenced people a chance to talk. Although it is consitend with how they behaved at the Osseric lynch.

So, looking at Thyrllan, it didn't seem to matter to them if we lynched town, later also claiming we had no choice.

View PostThyrllan, on 09 November 2017 - 01:29 PM, said:

You think there are two people being Town, one is silenced and one is being an idiot.

Hmm.

In that case I would still want to lynch, as that Town guy is creating unnecessary and avoidable problems.

View PostThyrllan, on 14 November 2017 - 01:28 PM, said:

Yeah, I am looking at Jalan's posts and he seemed to be really against any sort of lynch against the muted.

I still don't see how we had any other choice in that scenario.

Coupled with Aranthas insitence for not lynchim them, I actually like a Thyr lynch for more than just the low-poster lynch it was yesterday.

vote Thyrllan

#820 User is offline   Eldat Pressen 

• Recruit

Posted 17 November 2017 - 02:01 PM

I'm doing my best here. I did have an alt thrust upon me. Time does open up for me soon. I know the weekend doesn't count, but I'll have time to read over the thread again.

I will be back in approximately 2 or 3 hours. I will be around for today.

Share this topic:

• 60 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

51 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 51 guests, 0 anonymous users