• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 146 - The Benses V Something Special - Game Thread

#541 User is offline   Ruse 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 12:21 AM

Attached File  240_F_136407937_zevgsiecM0Hsu6rgrJ4uYhttKv7PQyvG.jpg (29.12K)
Number of downloads: 0

#542 User is offline   Nimander Golit 

• Recruit

Posted 11 November 2017 - 12:21 AM

I can't say I expected any less from Vengey. RIP Lady Bliss. Weekend is here. I'll check in when I can.

#543 User is offline   Ay Estos 

• Recruit

Posted 11 November 2017 - 07:27 PM

View PostAranatha, on 10 November 2017 - 10:24 PM, said:

So now it's starting to boil down to it - and it's going to take me the break, but my candidates are: Ay Estos, Dejim, and Osseric for scum.

Especially the former two, who seem to have set up a deflection on Day One from the two people posting as though they were Silenced. One of them must have been, and one of them couldn't have been ... and so once we lynched Ano (well, the rest of you, I was away), we were dealing with a new scum. But everyone needs to look back on anyone who was deflecting from the fact that only one person could be Silenced on Day One ... and Ay Estos and Dejim jump right out.

Osseric's a bit harder to pin down, so give me time.

What kind of crack are you smoking? I very blatantly supported the idea that there could only be one person silenced, so either Ano or Hanas was lying, thus both should be lynched. I in no way supported the idea that both could be silenced. Here's an example of my arguments from Day 1:

View PostAy Estos, on 08 November 2017 - 08:07 PM, said:

LoL, I guess I should have figured someone would jump on me for that, but hey, what can ya do when everyone's paranoid.

My suggestion was simply that, a suggestion. That being said, if we don't do SOMETHING about these two silenced players to find out if one is lying, then it's just going to be a thorn in our sides throughout the whole game. Everyone's going to constantly refer to this Day 1 crap for reasons why one or the other is suspicious.

Look at it this way - if one of them is scum trying to weasel their way out of a lynch using the WIFOM a fake silencing is creating, then lynching them both ensures we lynch that scum. If they are both town, then whichever one is not actually silenced would have to come out and say it or get lynched - given they're a town player being an idiot for doing this in the first place, well, I'd rather get rid of the idiots early.

Lynch me if you must for suggesting it, but I still think lynching them both is a better idea than letting this fester throughout the whole game.

Oh, and here's another example:

View PostAy Estos, on 08 November 2017 - 08:44 PM, said:

Seriously? The OP is pretty clear on what to expect from this game, and 2 silencing roles is NOT one of those things. If it's in there, I'm gonna have to have a conversation with PS about lying to us.

Now.... Tell me again how those mean the opposite of what I was saying as you posited above?

#544 User is offline   Aranatha 

• Recruit

Posted 12 November 2017 - 08:59 PM

View PostAy Estos, on 11 November 2017 - 07:27 PM, said:

Now.... Tell me again how those mean the opposite of what I was saying as you posited above?

Re-reading, it looks like I had you confused with Jalan, since you two were arguing. Guilt by association in my muddled memory.

There's no way that we could make it through our first two Days without lynching both people claiming to be Silenced, and anyone who suggested otherwise is suspicious.

#545 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 13 November 2017 - 02:10 AM

Is the weekend almost over? Please?

#546 User is offline   Aranatha 

• Recruit

Posted 13 November 2017 - 03:41 AM

View PostOsseric, on 13 November 2017 - 02:10 AM, said:

Is the weekend almost over? Please?

Congratulations on being the first person to ever use those words.

(And why the rush?)

#547 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 13 November 2017 - 06:46 AM

Today it will be 😊
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#548 User is offline   Nimander Golit 

• Recruit

Posted 13 November 2017 - 07:38 AM

Well, we didn't do a damn thing over the weekend lol.

#549 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:55 AM

It is Day 3. The clock has been frozen with 35 Hours and 58 Minutes remaining.

12 Players still alive: Aranatha, Ay Estos, Dejim Nebrahl, Eldat Pressen, Fanderay, Jalan, Kalse, Merrid, Nimander Golit, Osseric, Ruse, Thyrllan

7 votes to lynch, 6 votes to go to night.

Players not voted: Aranatha, Ay Estos, Dejim Nebrahl, Eldat Pressen, Fanderay, Jalan, Kalse, Merrid, Nimander Golit, Osseric, Ruse, Thyrllan
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#550 User is offline   Ruse 

• Recruit

Posted 13 November 2017 - 10:53 AM

Attached File  indexyy.jpg (8.17K)
Attached File  thumb_COLOURBOX5773557.jpg (28.45K)
Attached File  indexgg.jpg (3.54K)
Attached File  much-share-logo.jpg (6.58K)
Attached File  AskingForHelp.jpg (26.42K)
Attached File  november-13-2017.png (4.33K)

#551 User is offline   Dejim Nebrahl 

• Recruit

Posted 13 November 2017 - 11:46 AM

View PostAranatha, on 12 November 2017 - 08:59 PM, said:

Re-reading, it looks like I had you confused with Jalan, since you two were arguing. Guilt by association in my muddled memory.

There's no way that we could make it through our first two Days without lynching both people claiming to be Silenced, and anyone who suggested otherwise is suspicious.

And who did you have me confused with?

#552 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 13 November 2017 - 02:15 PM

It is Day 3. 36 hours remaining

12 Players still alive: Aranatha, Ay Estos, Dejim Nebrahl, Eldat Pressen, Fanderay, Jalan, Kalse, Merrid, Nimander Golit, Osseric, Ruse, Thyrllan

Players not voted: Aranatha, Ay Estos, Dejim Nebrahl, Eldat Pressen, Fanderay, Jalan, Kalse, Merrid, Nimander Golit, Osseric, Ruse, Thyrllan

#553 User is offline   Merrid 

• Captain

Posted 13 November 2017 - 03:14 PM

At work, re-caffeinating.

I think it's time for a re-read soon to see what jumps out from the first 2 days.

I suspect I'll have a bunch of time tonight, since I'm limping, so pool seems unlikely.

#554 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:16 PM

It is Day 3. 33 hours and 59 minutes remaining

#555 User is offline   Jalan 

• Recruit

Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:23 PM

View PostAranatha, on 12 November 2017 - 08:59 PM, said:

Because not giving them a chance to speak is so sensible? Oh, someone is faking being silenced and painting a big target on himself. No way that person could be town...

#556 User is offline   Ay Estos 

• Recruit

Posted 13 November 2017 - 05:35 PM

It's a holiday here (or at least for me it is) so I'm here, but won't be paying much attention until tomorrow!

#557 User is offline   Aranatha 

• Recruit

Posted 13 November 2017 - 08:30 PM

View PostJalan, on 13 November 2017 - 04:23 PM, said:

Because not giving them a chance to speak is so sensible? Oh, someone is faking being silenced and painting a big target on himself. No way that person could be town...

Tell me more about why someone who was inno would fake being Silenced, and why you would want to wait to lynch when two people were claiming to be Silenced, but only one could possibly have been.

This should be fascinating.

#558 User is offline   Kalse 

• Recruit

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:26 PM

It doesn't help that Hanas went MIA day 1, so trying to get responses there was trying to get blood from a stone. Wasn't going to happen. I don't know how else we could have handled that situation.

That being said, it's time to look elsewhere. Problem being not too much else was thrown around after that so we are almost starting over. I'll have to do a couple look throughs to see if anything other than those two stand out.

#559 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:53 PM

It is Day 3. 28 hours and 22 minutes remaining

#560 User is offline   Nimander Golit 

• Recruit

Posted 13 November 2017 - 10:02 PM

Day 1: Tennes, Jalan, Ay Estos, Hanas, Dejim Nebrahl, Kalse, Skintick, Osseric, Ruse
Day 2: Ruse, Skintick, Aranatha, Dejim Nebrahl, Thyrllan, Ay Estos, Nimander Golit, Fanderay

Tennes and Skintick were early voters who got killed by BB the next day, but we didn't hit UB.

Ay Estos, Dejim Nebrahl, Skintick, and Ruse are the only people who voted on both trains. Skintick is dead. Ruse is silenced.

I have no point. These are merely facts.

Share this topic:

• 60 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

48 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 48 guests, 0 anonymous users