• Inquisitor of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:37 PM

View PostTattersail_, on 11 July 2017 - 02:35 PM, said:

View PostItwæs Nom, on 11 July 2017 - 02:33 PM, said:

View PostTattersail_, on 11 July 2017 - 02:28 PM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on 11 July 2017 - 12:54 PM, said:

It is Day 2. 2 hours and 46 minutes remaining

9 Players still alive: Andorion, ItWasNom, Khellendros, Kruppe of Darujhistan, Lady Bliss, Macros, Mentalist, Messremb, Tattersail

5 votes to lynch, 5 votes to go to night.

2 Votes for Kruppe of Darujhistan ( Mentalist, Tattersail )
1 Vote for Tattersail ( Lady Bliss )
2 Vote for Messremb ( Macros, Khell )
1 Vote for Macros ( Messremb )

Players not voted: Andorion, ItWasNom, Kruppe of Darujhistan

There is no vote for Ment, and both Nom and Khell are pushing his name forward like its an option.

There's only one morevote for Mess

I don't remember anything about Mess except for that he's apparently a lowposter, which is suspicious in itself

Hence me saying I'd remove to get a lynch, with time running out. It push Mess to 3 votes meaning we'd only need 2 more, but I am hesitant to do that. Why have Kruppe here if he is going to pull that shit. Says he will low post as scum, and then low post. Annoys me so much.

Well there's two more then
All things fall from kings to rose petals

#382 User is offline   Lady Bliss 

• Shameless Minister of Silly Catwalks of the Abyssmal Army
  • Group: The Abyssmal Army

Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:38 PM

On the train now. After rereading this morning I can kinda see Khell's point on Nom, but I still like Tatts more for a lynch for the reason I stated before. He should have been nkd unless Ment or Tatts is the killer. I'd be willing to switch to Ment, but what are the odds of him drawing killer two games in a row.

Funny that you attached me to Ando Khell, I pointed him out for coasting Friday. He would be my next choice.
"If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?" - Shylock

#383 User is offline   Lady Bliss 

Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:43 PM

How much time should we have left?
"If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?" - Shylock

#384 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:44 PM

About an hour by my reckoning Bliss.
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#385 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:46 PM

View PostItwæs Nom, on 11 July 2017 - 02:37 PM, said:

View PostTattersail_, on 11 July 2017 - 02:35 PM, said:

View PostItwæs Nom, on 11 July 2017 - 02:33 PM, said:

View PostTattersail_, on 11 July 2017 - 02:28 PM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on 11 July 2017 - 12:54 PM, said:

It is Day 2. 2 hours and 46 minutes remaining

9 Players still alive: Andorion, ItWasNom, Khellendros, Kruppe of Darujhistan, Lady Bliss, Macros, Mentalist, Messremb, Tattersail

2 Votes for Kruppe of Darujhistan ( Mentalist, Tattersail )
1 Vote for Tattersail ( Lady Bliss )
2 Vote for Messremb ( Macros, Khell )

There is no vote for Ment, and both Nom and Khell are pushing his name forward like its an option.

There's only one morevote for Mess

I don't remember anything about Mess except for that he's apparently a lowposter, which is suspicious in itself

Hence me saying I'd remove to get a lynch, with time running out. It push Mess to 3 votes meaning we'd only need 2 more, but I am hesitant to do that. Why have Kruppe here if he is going to pull that shit. Says he will low post as scum, and then low post. Annoys me so much.

Well there's two more then

Are you stoned? You seem crazy at the moment.

There are 6 votes to lynch. The highest vote count is 2. Both for Mess and Kruppe.

Are you suggesting we lynch someone?If so, who and why?

#386 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:48 PM

View PostLady Bliss, on 11 July 2017 - 02:38 PM, said:

On the train now. After rereading this morning I can kinda see Khell's point on Nom, but I still like Tatts more for a lynch for the reason I stated before. He should have been nkd unless Ment or Tatts is the killer. I'd be willing to switch to Ment, but what are the odds of him drawing killer two games in a row.

Funny that you attached me to Ando Khell, I pointed him out for coasting Friday. He would be my next choice.

I guess they either left me alive to cause the wifom that the original post may have created or Ment is the killer, we could test that theory but it'd be based of NK speculation rather than anything else. Didn't you call me out for it though at the beginning of the day?

#387 User is offline   Lady Bliss 

Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:51 PM

View PostTattersail_, on 11 July 2017 - 02:48 PM, said:

I guess they either left me alive to cause the wifom that the original post may have created or Ment is the killer, we could test that theory but it'd be based of NK speculation rather than anything else. Didn't you call me out for it though at the beginning of the day?

Yep, and it still bothers me. But now that you've survived to day 2, I think we need to eliminate you and/or Ment as a killer.

#388 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:52 PM

So Bliss, bring this up.

View PostTattersail_, on 07 July 2017 - 02:17 PM, said:

That's the worst possible outcome for us.

Vote Mentalist

He is scum and a bloody genius.

View PostPath-Shaper, on 07 July 2017 - 01:48 PM, said:

It is Day 1. 11 hours and 17 minutes since time out

11 Players still alive: Andorion, ItWasNom, Khellendros, Kruppe of Darujhistan, Lady Bliss, Macros, Mentalist, Messremb, Siergiej, Tattersail, Vengeance

6 votes to lynch, 6 votes to go to night.

1 Vote for Kruppe of Darujhistan ( Vengeance )
6 Votes for Vengeance ( Messremb, ItWasNom, Andorion, Tattersail, Mentalist, Lady Bliss )
2 Votes for Messremb ( Khellendros, Macros )
1 Vote for Tattersail ( Siergiej )

Players not voted: Kruppe of Darujhistan

Vengeance has been lynched. He was the Guard.

After what I said yesterday this looks like scum trying to point a finger my way and I am convinced Ment is scum.

View PostTattersail_, on 07 July 2017 - 02:25 PM, said:

My genius knows no bounds and my explaining might weaken my vote but I'll try.

Siergiej and I both had a back and forth yesterday about my little one liner about me dying at night. It is true that if Ment was scum he would want me dead. Now why on earth would anyone else who was scum leave me alive after that statement? Surely they kill me and Ment gets lynched today possibly, that's good for scum right? Not if scum is Ment. So what other way to try and kill me could Ment have at his disposal? The lynch. Now who was suspicious of my play day one? Siergiej. Who was the only person voting me? Siergiej. Who got killed?

Colour me paranoid, tell me I am crazy because I seem to believe it.

View PostLady Bliss, on 07 July 2017 - 02:25 PM, said:

Well fuckity fuck...why didn't he just reveal when it looked obvious that he'd get lynched?

Tatts vote on mental is out of the blue.

View PostLady Bliss, on 07 July 2017 - 02:27 PM, said:

Siergiej and I both had a back and forth yesterday about my little one liner about me dying at night. It is true that if Ment was scum he would want me dead. Now why on earth would anyone else who was scum leave me alive after that statement? Surely they kill me and Ment gets lynched today possibly, that's good for scum right? Not if scum is Ment. So what other way to try and kill me could Ment have at his disposal? The lynch. Now who was suspicious of my play day one? Siergiej. Who was the only person voting me? Siergiej. Who got killed?

That's a whole lot of wifom.

View PostLady Bliss, on 10 July 2017 - 09:59 PM, said:

So after my reread, Tatts has been bothering me.

I am surprised that you weren't nk'd. It makes no sense for a killer not to take that opportunity and line Ment up for a possible lynch. The only two players that wouldn't kill Tatts are Ment and Tatts himself.

vote Tatts

You said my vote for Ment and reasoning was off, and that it was a load of wifom but then you vote for me based off the same reasoning.

Remove vote

Vote Ment

Let us test the theory that Ment left me alive after I said what I did early in the game?

#389 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:53 PM

View PostLady Bliss, on 11 July 2017 - 02:51 PM, said:

Yep, and it still bothers me. But now that you've survived to day 2, I think we need to eliminate you and/or Ment as a killer.

It was day 2 you called me out for the wifom?

#390 User is offline   Lady Bliss 

Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:55 PM

View PostTattersail_, on 11 July 2017 - 02:53 PM, said:

View PostLady Bliss, on 11 July 2017 - 02:51 PM, said:

It was day 2 you called me out for the wifom?

Yep, then I reread the whole thread, and that stood out to me.

#391 User is offline   Mentalist 

• Martyr of High House Mafia
  • Interests:Soccer, Chess, swimming, books, misc
  • Junior Mafia Mod

Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:58 PM

Emergencies at work. Need to read last page.

Kruppe train not moving, I agree we need a lynch.
The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard
THE CONTESTtm WINNER--чемпіон самоконтролю

View PostJump Around, on 23 October 2011 - 11:04 AM, said:

And I want to state that Ment has out-weaseled me by far in this game.

#392 User is offline   Lady Bliss 

Posted 11 July 2017 - 02:58 PM

View PostTattersail_, on 11 July 2017 - 02:52 PM, said:

So Bliss, bring this up.

View PostTattersail_, on 07 July 2017 - 02:17 PM, said:

That's the worst possible outcome for us.

Vote Mentalist

He is scum and a bloody genius.

View PostPath-Shaper, on 07 July 2017 - 01:48 PM, said:

It is Day 1. 11 hours and 17 minutes since time out

11 Players still alive: Andorion, ItWasNom, Khellendros, Kruppe of Darujhistan, Lady Bliss, Macros, Mentalist, Messremb, Siergiej, Tattersail, Vengeance

6 votes to lynch, 6 votes to go to night.

1 Vote for Kruppe of Darujhistan ( Vengeance )
6 Votes for Vengeance ( Messremb, ItWasNom, Andorion, Tattersail, Mentalist, Lady Bliss )
2 Votes for Messremb ( Khellendros, Macros )
1 Vote for Tattersail ( Siergiej )

Players not voted: Kruppe of Darujhistan

Vengeance has been lynched. He was the Guard.

After what I said yesterday this looks like scum trying to point a finger my way and I am convinced Ment is scum.

View PostLady Bliss, on 07 July 2017 - 02:25 PM, said:

Well fuckity fuck...why didn't he just reveal when it looked obvious that he'd get lynched?

Tatts vote on mental is out of the blue.

View PostLady Bliss, on 07 July 2017 - 02:27 PM, said:

That's a whole lot of wifom.

View PostLady Bliss, on 10 July 2017 - 09:59 PM, said:

So after my reread, Tatts has been bothering me.

I am surprised that you weren't nk'd. It makes no sense for a killer not to take that opportunity and line Ment up for a possible lynch. The only two players that wouldn't kill Tatts are Ment and Tatts himself.

vote Tatts

You said my vote for Ment and reasoning was off, and that it was a load of wifom but then you vote for me based off the same reasoning.

Remove vote

Vote Ment

Let us test the theory that Ment left me alive after I said what I did early in the game?

I think we have to at this point.

remove vote

Vote Ment

#393 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia

Posted 11 July 2017 - 03:03 PM

Yes, but I attach you two in the sense that Ando could work as your symp, not with you two as partners. So there'd be no reason why you might not point him out.

Edit: 'too' to 'two'

This post has been edited by Khellendros: 11 July 2017 - 03:03 PM

"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#394 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 11 July 2017 - 03:06 PM

It is Day 2. 34 minutes remaining

1 Vote for Kruppe of Darujhistan ( Mentalist )
2 Votes for Mentalist ( Tattersail, Lady Bliss )
2 Votes for Messremb ( Macros, Khellendros )

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#395 User is offline   Mentalist 

• Junior Mafia Mod

Posted 11 July 2017 - 03:07 PM

remove vote

Vote mess

Are we really gonna follow tatt's batshit wifom?

#396 User is offline   Mentalist 

• Junior Mafia Mod

Posted 11 July 2017 - 03:09 PM

No, the killers didn't cause wifom.

YOU caused wifom by analyzing NKs- which is something we tell everyone not to do in Mafia 101.

#397 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 11 July 2017 - 03:10 PM

View PostMentalist, on 11 July 2017 - 03:07 PM, said:

remove vote

Vote mess

Are we really gonna follow tatt's batshit wifom?

I was interested to see if you would do this. What's your reasoning for voting Mess?

#398 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits

Posted 11 July 2017 - 03:11 PM

Taking a quick break here to try and catch up, not sure where timer is/what's going on right now

#399 User is offline   Khellendros 

Posted 11 July 2017 - 03:12 PM

View PostMacros, on 11 July 2017 - 03:11 PM, said:

Taking a quick break here to try and catch up, not sure where timer is/what's going on right now

About 30 mins left, 3 votes on Mess, 2 on Ment are the leading contenders.

#400 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 11 July 2017 - 03:13 PM

It is Day 2. 27 minutes remaining

3 Votes for Messremb ( Macros, Khellendros, Mentalist )
2 Votes for Mentalist ( Tattersail, Lady Bliss )

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

Share this topic:

• 34 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

59 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 59 guests, 0 anonymous users