Mafia 142 Spoiler Thread For those truly dead

#41 User is offline   Kruppe of Darujhistan 

• Justly Vilified
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Cheating Hood since 1955

Posted 06 May 2017 - 01:26 AM

View PostJPK, on 05 May 2017 - 07:22 PM, said:

Also, Kruppe...

After another mislead hanging of an innocent man, the mob dispersed to mull over what had led them to this point.

Thinking he'd found his perp, The sheriff Thyrllan sat guard from where he'd locked him up in the confessional. Slowly as the night passed by he began to drift off into sleep. As the weight of his eyelids grew heavier, he nearly missed the movement at the back of the chapel.

Unholstering his weapon, he found the town troublemaker Osseric playing with a knife in the last row of pews with a malicious grin on his face.

"Well howdy Sheriff, I guess you got me. I can't believe you didn't look into me sooner. I mean, each time you cuffed me and took me to face my parents after breaking into shops last summer, I thought for sure you'd finger me immediately when something went missing from the church."

"Drop your knife, boy. My weapon is loaded and I will use it, so help me God." The boy nearly laughed at the threat, but complied as his Master was stepping into place.

"Oh, Sheriff, I guess you got me." He snickers as the cuffs are secured around his wrists. Then the boy decides to struggle, ensuring the officer's attention is kept fully on him as Nimander steps up from behind and slides the knife into his back.

In the morning, the survivors find Thyrllan's body handcuffed to the front of the confessional.

Thanks, JPK, that was beautiful and well worth the wait!

*sniffle*

View Postspruce, on 05 May 2017 - 11:39 PM, said:

As was customary in the Village in those troubled times, one by one the villagers lick Thyrllan's face and pat him on the head, placing a small pebble in his mouth.

Thanks, Spruce, that was disturbing and well worth the wait!

*enshrines pebble*
What is not forbidden is mandatory.

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users