• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 142 Spoiler Thread For those truly dead

#1 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 23 April 2017 - 11:17 PM

If you're not supposed to be in here....

You know the drill.....

Wait, are you still here? Fine then.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#2 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 23 April 2017 - 11:24 PM

Tatts/Galain/RI
Mess/Kilava/RI
Spruce/Jalan/RI
Ment/Merrid/Eager Vig
Ando/Nimader Golit/Necromancer
Straw/Rashan/RI
Kruppe/Thryllan/Guard
Blend/Denul/Saint
Khell/Osseric/Symp Apprentice - inherits from Necromancer
Bliss/ampelas/RI
Nom/Silchas Ruin/Channeler
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#3 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 23 April 2017 - 11:43 PM

Eager Vig Congrats, you're the vigilante! There's just one small catch though. You can feel the eyes upon you. ALL OF THE TIME. Your paranoia keeps your finger on the trigger at all times, and shaky hands fire fast. You must submit one player to Kill on night one.

Necromancer Congrats, you're the Dread Necromancer. You managed to sneak in and steal the ancient tome of black magic from that damn church. You've been able to decipher one of the ancient spells in the book - how to make someone's heart stop - but you need an extra day with the book to figure out how to raise a minion from the dead. At least you were able to find a solid apprentice from the town.

On odd numbered nights, you may submit a kill on target player.
On even numbered nights, you may resurrect one player from limbo as an undead minion.
You have off-thread communications with Osseric in a pm thread.

Guard Congrats, you're the town sheriff! Someone robbed the old church while you were passed out while one duty. Now you're locking people up to try to stop the murders at night. Eventually, you'll find the right man, right? You may submit one target for guarding each night.

Apprentice/Symp Congrats, you're the Dark Apprentice! You've been taken under the wing of the Dread Necromancer Nimander Golit. You share knowledge, but need more time with the book to come fully into your power.

You may have offthread communications with your master - Nimander Golit.

**update** as apprentice has survived until day 4 without inheriting:
Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! Upon realizing your Master had no plans to share his newfound power with you, you decided to take matters into your own hands and traded your soul to a demon for power of your own.

New VC: Bring your own cult to majority - lynching both the Father/Saint and the Sorcerer/Necromancer. You may not reveal your position as apprentice in relation to Sorcerer/Necromancer on-thread to do this.

Each odd numbered night you may resurrect a dead player to your cause.
Each even numbered DAY you may request offthread communications with a living player.
You retain communication with your "Master"

Saint Congrats, you're the Saint! You've been guarding an ancient tome of dark magic in your church for several generations. Last week it was stolen, and then the murders began. It is your task to find the thief of the tome, and get it back into the protection of the church. It's a good thing that you are beloved of God and have received his strength and protection.

You have 1 b.p.
You may target one player for healing each night.
You may target a dead player for resurrection once this game.

Channeller Congrats, you're the channeller! You have always sensed spirits around you, but with the new string of murders they are becoming harder and harder to ignore.

Each night, you may open a lover's thread with a dead player. It lasts until the next night.

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 28 April 2017 - 08:46 PM

#4 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 April 2017 - 04:25 PM

Ando just revealed his full ability list to Khell in pm. Khell already mused that he could potentially inherit. Ando has brass balls.

#5 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:34 PM

The only one to submit an action so far is Thryllan. So is guarding the Saint.

#6 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Football

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:58 PM

This is showing up in my New Content. Weird.
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#7 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 April 2017 - 01:35 AM

Thryllan guards Denul
N.G. Kills Silchas Ruin
Silchas open lovers convo with lynched player.

#8 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 10:01 PM

Thanks, Khell! You were hilarious! :clap:

#9 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 03 May 2017 - 10:20 PM

Spoiler thread is so lonely without dead people in it! I will try to post my PMs and convos tomorrow.

Well played everyone (except you, Mess, you underhanded loopholing weasel), was really enjoyable. I think town ultimately would have got this one.
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#10 User is offline   Kruppe of Darujhistan 

• Justly Vilified
  • Cheating Hood since 1955

Posted 03 May 2017 - 10:21 PM

The only player I managed to alt was Ment. :clap:
What is not forbidden is mandatory.

#11 User is offline   Kruppe of Darujhistan 

• Justly Vilified

Posted 03 May 2017 - 10:23 PM

View PostKhellendros, on 03 May 2017 - 10:20 PM, said:

Spoiler thread is so lonely without dead people in it! I will try to post my PMs and convos tomorrow.

Well played everyone (except you, Mess, you underhanded loopholing weasel), was really enjoyable. I think town ultimately would have got this one.

You don't know lonely until you've been alone in Purgatory. And I wasn't truly alone, but LadyB was ignoring my ravings for hours on end! :clap:

#12 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia

Posted 03 May 2017 - 10:23 PM

View PostKruppe of Darujhistan, on 03 May 2017 - 10:21 PM, said:

It was good to have you back, Kruppe!

And nice to have new people as well! Play again!
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#13 User is offline   Kruppe of Darujhistan 

• Justly Vilified

Posted 03 May 2017 - 10:33 PM

View PostKhellendros, on 03 May 2017 - 10:23 PM, said:

View PostKruppe of Darujhistan, on 03 May 2017 - 10:21 PM, said:

It was good to have you back, Kruppe!

And nice to have new people as well! Play again!

Oh, I intend to. Have no fear, I'm all in! :p

#14 User is offline   Kruppe of Darujhistan 

• Justly Vilified

Posted 03 May 2017 - 11:35 PM

And to add insult to injury...

View PostPath-Shaper, on 29 April 2017 - 12:38 AM, said:

It is night.

*insert scene here later*

Thyrllan has been killed.
He was innocent and the Sheriff (guard)

I never got my Death Scene! *shakes fist*

#15 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:33 AM

PMs to PS:

Path-Shaper, on 23 April 2017 - 11:51 PM, said:

Congrats, you're the Dark Apprentice! You've been taken under the wing of the Dread Necromancer Nimander Golit. You share knowledge, but need more time with the book to come fully into your power.

You may have offthread communications with your master - Nimander Golit.

Path-Shaper, on 28 April 2017 - 06:45 PM, said:

I'm sending this now while I have a keyboard. It takes effect at start of day 4.

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! Upon realizing your Master had no plans to share his newfound power with you, you decided to take matters into your own hands and traded your soul to a demon for power of your own.

New VC: Bring your own cult to majority - lynching both the Father/Saint and the Sorcerer/Necromancer. You may not reveal your position as apprentice in relation to Sorcerer/Necromancer on-thread to do this.

Each odd numbered night you may resurrect a dead player to your cause.
Each even numbered DAY you may request offthread communications with a living player.
You retain communication with your "Master"

Congrats on spotting the "coming into your own" line. I was hoping you would.

Osseric, on 28 April 2017 - 09:00 PM, said:

Now I wish I hadn't started setting myself up for a lynch tomorrow with the Rashan defence in case Nomander got into trouble file:///C:\Users\STEFA_~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif

Cool though! Doubt I'll be able to pull this off but will try!

Path-Shaper, on 28 April 2017 - 10:32 PM, said:

Osseric, on 28 April 2017 - 09:03 PM, said:

Can I reveal in off-thread comms that Nimander is scum, like as 'I think' rather than 'I know because I've been in touch with them'? I probably won't have to, I think they're likely to be lynched anyway but just wondering.

Yes, you can even build a case on him on-thread if you want. The no-reveal is primarily to keep you from being Insta-lynched.

Path-Shaper, on 28 April 2017 - 10:38 PM, said:

Osseric, on 28 April 2017 - 09:29 PM, said:

So as this begins day 4, that means I won't be able to start recruiting until night 5, correct - I.e. two nights from now?

After some thought, I'll let you choose odds or evens. Evens let you start recruiting a night faster but run the risk of failing if both of you choose the same target.

Osseric, on 28 April 2017 - 11:32 PM, said:

Hmm, yes. Should be fine though so long as I keep Nimander in the dark and he tells me who he'll be recruiting.

Osseric, on 01 May 2017 - 11:24 PM, said:

Ah not fine if alts can only be resurrected once. That means a contested pool of one following the first time I recruit if I recruit the same night. Hmm.

Osseric, on 01 May 2017 - 11:28 PM, said:

Oh and I'll set up a chat with Silchas Ruin please.

Osseric, on 02 May 2017 - 02:07 PM, said:

And if Nimander is lynched, resurrect Thyrllan tonight. If they are not lynched...do nothing.

Osseric, on 02 May 2017 - 09:39 PM, said:

How long does my convo with Silchas last? Till the end of the day or until I open up another one?

Osseric, on 03 May 2017 - 03:38 PM, said:

Actually...do nothing tonight. I think...

Osseric, on 03 May 2017 - 03:42 PM, said:

Hmm no, changed my mind again. Resurrect Thyrllan of Nimander lynched.

Osseric, on 03 May 2017 - 04:17 PM, said:

Can't decide whether it would be more suspicious to manifest this lover connection power and then a new resurrection happens as well, or if I can risk waiting another day and letting Silchas converse with the dead too.

Sigh. No, don't resurrect anyone tonight.

Path-Shaper, on 03 May 2017 - 06:21 PM, said:

Noted. I think...

#16 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:41 AM

Scum convo:

Path-Shaper, on 24 April 2017 - 12:06 AM, said:

You may have off-thread communications here.

Nimander Golit, on 24 April 2017 - 12:23 AM, said:

Hey Osseric give me a heads up when you are around

Osseric, on 24 April 2017 - 07:57 AM, said:

Hey hey. I'm around for a bit now, just gonna have a read of the OP.

Osseric, on 24 April 2017 - 08:02 AM, said:

So I'm your apprentice, seems like a symp but with direct comms. My PM says I need time to come fully into power, so perhaps at some point I will have killery abilities? Or perhaps inherit if you die? Though it seems resurrection is also possible.

This is Khell by the way!

Osseric, on 24 April 2017 - 10:15 AM, said:

Is the clock frozen because you have to do something or because the game hasn't started yet?

Nimander Golit, on 24 April 2017 - 04:13 PM, said:

Ando here.

I just got in after a very long day.

I can kill tonight, and I can resurrect people as undead minions on alternate nights starting from next night.

Going to have a look at the thread.

Osseric, on 24 April 2017 - 06:30 PM, said:

Cool!

I wonder if there is a town role which can 'turn' or get rid of your minions though.

And is that resurrect instead of kill or as well as?

Nimander Golit, on 25 April 2017 - 04:00 AM, said:

Its basically kill and resurrect on odd/even nights.

I am finally getting a chance to look at the thread. Mondays are a bit rough for me.

Osseric, on 25 April 2017 - 05:58 PM, said:

Well that was fast :p

View PostJalan, on 25 April 2017 - 05:56 PM, said:

That's a pretty good answer. So what do you think of Nimander's absence or Osseric's frivolity?

Nimander Golit, on 25 April 2017 - 06:30 PM, said:

Sigh... This day basically turned out as a worst case scenario for me. I didn't make it home even. Staying at a friend's house and playing on mobile.

Osseric, on 26 April 2017 - 06:52 AM, said:

I'm sorry you had such a bad day - hope today's better.

At least you seem to have picked a great target for the kill. I don't know what the channeller would have done, but I'm glad they're dead :clap:

I know there's probably not much you can do about it, but they may turn on you if they feel lost and need a low-posting target to lynch to make themselves feel better. Of course, I'll try to stop that if it seems to be heading that way.

Osseric, on 26 April 2017 - 12:08 PM, said:

So when you resurrect people, do you control the alts, or do the original players control them? Can they do anything?

And who are you planning to resurrect, Silchas or Rashan? If you can't take advantage of any abilities they had, I would suggest going for Rashan, as Silchas' channeler could be bad news if there was some way to 'turn' them back.

Nimander Golit, on 26 April 2017 - 01:12 PM, said:

Finally back.

I am not entirely certain about the resurrection, need to ask PS.

And yep I was thinking of Rashan as well. Hitting a roled town was a great stroke of luck, but as you said, there is no point in taking any risks.

Nimander Golit, on 26 April 2017 - 04:53 PM, said:

so resurrected players will be told that I am their master. Lets see what happens.

This is when Kilava started hinting at his Role PM:

Osseric, on 27 April 2017 - 07:07 AM, said:

I don't like where Kilava seems to be heading.

@PS: Any chance you can post the RI role PM so that we can't have people hinting at what's in their PM to fellow RI?

Osseric, on 27 April 2017 - 07:53 AM, said:

Of course doing that now will only confirm whatever Kilava is hinting sigh.

Sneaky bastards, always looking to take advantage of whatever loophole the mods provide. I'd probably do the same :D

Osseric, on 27 April 2017 - 01:53 PM, said:

So we've got potential RIs: Kilava, Galain, Jalan (possibly pretending, that last one, as they gave no indication either way).

Potential roled: Ampelas, Thyrllan.

Nimander Golit, on 27 April 2017 - 04:11 PM, said:

oh great Silchas is back.

This post has been edited by Osseric: 05 May 2017 - 11:53 AM

#17 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:51 AM

More scum convo:

Osseric, on 27 April 2017 - 04:11 PM, said:

I knew there would be a good resurrectionist! I wonder what happens if you pick the same target?

I think we can rule out Kilava and Galain, and possibly Jalan as the Father. Merrid was a vig. Silchas and Rashan and Ampelas died already.

That leaves Thyrllan and Denul. Thyrllan is suggesting they are an RI, but also have somehow PI'd Denul. One of those should be your kill target I think.

The problem is that the good guys can make the same deductions.

Osseric, on 27 April 2017 - 05:12 PM, said:

Nimander Golit, on 27 April 2017 - 05:08 PM, said:

Shit. Posted from mobile in my normal avatar.

Oh well.

Anyway Thyrlan next on the kill list?

Or Denul. Denul seemed to know that Rashan was the Sorcerer's doing, so he could be the Father who resurrected Silchas.

Denul and Thyrllan might also be a team like us.

Osseric, on 27 April 2017 - 05:21 PM, said:

Nimander Golit, on 27 April 2017 - 05:13 PM, said:

BTW why was Ampelas lynched anyway? Still trying to figure it out. And why did Jalan try to switch at the last moment?

Kilava put in something from their role PM in one of their posts. Ampelas failed to spot it (even though they were RI also), and so all the RIs assumed that Ampelas was scum because they must have a different Role PM to them.

It's now going to be very difficult to win this game because all the RIs have basically identified each other.

I don't know what Jalan was attempting.

Path-Shaper, on 27 April 2017 - 05:45 PM, said:

Osseric, on 27 April 2017 - 05:28 PM, said:

Nimander Golit, on 27 April 2017 - 05:25 PM, said:

I thought quoting role PMs was against the rules? Isn't that like the only limit on reveals?

He didn't quote it. Probably hinted at a single word or similar wording, or something thematically similar. It's marginal, but PS seems happy to let it go. But I bet he's kicking himself for not posting the RI role PM in the OP :clap:

You would win that bet.

Osseric, on 27 April 2017 - 05:47 PM, said:

Nimander Golit, on 27 April 2017 - 05:32 PM, said:

Denul just admitted on thread that he is sure that Silchas is still town. A slip, revealing himself as Father?

Either the Father or in comms with the Father and revealing that information for them. I don't know which, it'll be up to you to decide

Osseric, on 27 April 2017 - 06:03 PM, said:

Nimander Golit, on 27 April 2017 - 06:00 PM, said:

I posted a Kill Denul as the NA.

Have to go to bed now.

Is it me or is this game a bit erratic? Kilava, Galain - none of them are very coherent.

Being coherent gets you lynched :p

This post has been edited by Osseric: 05 May 2017 - 11:54 AM

#18 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:52 AM

Last bit of scum convo:

Osseric, on 28 April 2017 - 01:54 PM, said:

Hmm, Denul's talk about limited resurrections suggests to me that the 'good' resurrectionist only has a limited number of times they can do it. Perhaps even just the one. In which case killing them would not be such a priority.

Currently we have Kilava and Merrid who everyone thinks is town. No one particularly suspects Denul, Thyrllan, or Galain.

Osseric, on 28 April 2017 - 02:13 PM, said:

Aaaand now he appears to have confirmed it - and that he's a healer, with a BP.

So I would probably suggest a different target? I mean, it's not a good idea to leave a revealed healer alive, but it will take you three nights to kill him. Not sure how you want to proceed. Thoughts?

Osseric, on 28 April 2017 - 02:14 PM, said:

I would suggest Thyrllan because I think they're the sheriff.

Nimander Golit, on 28 April 2017 - 04:10 PM, said:

Yeah Thyrllan is the logical choice. Take out a possible roled town, resurrect next night, see where things go.

I wanted to post but everything was so confused I just felt like sitting back and watching the show

Osseric, on 30 April 2017 - 02:02 PM, said:

PS: Just to mention, Monday is a holiday in the UK, so possibly extend weekend break another day?

From this point on I've been informed I'm betraying Nimander, so I start half-truthing to him (sorry Ando!)

Osseric, on 01 May 2017 - 11:27 PM, said:

So turns out that from today I've 'come into power' and that power is...wait for it...private convos! I can set up a chat with someone else during the day.

Any suggestions?

Osseric, on 02 May 2017 - 02:04 PM, said:

Nimander Golit, on 02 May 2017 - 10:45 AM, said:

Private convos - that is interesting - maybe jalan? I don't really know

I was thinking Silchas, try and find out what the heck it is they actually do.

Osseric, on 02 May 2017 - 02:06 PM, said:

Nimander Golit, on 02 May 2017 - 10:46 AM, said:

I think I am going to resurrect Ampelas

Okey dokes.

I'll see what I can do about getting them to look elsewhere. Galain's pretty dogged, but without really giving any game-related reasons for their vote (other than number of posts).

Osseric, on 03 May 2017 - 03:40 PM, said:

I'm hoping that by so many siding against you, that drives a last-minute change to Merrid, because of the lack of resistance to you. If not, then I'm sorry, but I will try to continue your evil legacy.

Who knows, maybe PS will give me the power to resurrect and I can get you back!

You know, unless I'm also lynched...

Nimander Golit, on 03 May 2017 - 04:59 PM, said:

Yeah lets hope so.

This is kind of why I hesitate about signing on for mafia nowadays, I get so little time...

#19 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:59 AM

And my conversation with Silchas on day 4, where I made up a new role, and tried to sow more suspicion toward Jalan, Galain and Merrid.

Path-Shaper, on 02 May 2017 - 03:49 PM, said:

Osseric has opened communication with You Silchas Ruin.

You two may have off-thread communications here until the end of Day 4.

Osseric, on 02 May 2017 - 04:00 PM, said:

Hello!

It's me, Osseric! Now I know what you're thinking, what the heck is Osseric doing talking to me all private like?

No, you haven't been missing out on anything, you're the first! I am your resident sceptic - or I was. Then I saw the Father do his thing, and now I'm a believer! Funny how things work out like that.

I decided to RP as the best way to avoid being killed/lynched until such time as I 'saw' the Father doing his thing, at which point I would gain an ability the next day, which happens to be opening up private convos. I had no idea how long that would be (didn't know who the Father was, assume Denul is telling the truth).

I tried to throw a few hints out in my ramblings about not wanting to be here, then wanting to cooperate, being fascinated by your resurrection etc.

I decided to contact you because you're the one who is most town (yes, even including Denul sorta, paranoia and all), as we've seen your CF. Then we saw Rashan's second CF so I assume you're ok.

Anyways, don't mind if you tell people. Obviously I would prefer to keep my ability on the down low for now, but equally obviously can't stop you!

Silchas Ruin, on 02 May 2017 - 05:37 PM, said:

Oh hey, nice I guess, I like how this sounds and it makes some sense

I'm just about to make a role-related post of mine on thread

Silchas Ruin, on 02 May 2017 - 05:49 PM, said:

So what are the hints? And don't tell me you don't like to bask in their cleverness

Osseric, on 02 May 2017 - 06:10 PM, said:

I'm just on my way home, will post when I get to my computer.

Osseric, on 02 May 2017 - 10:19 PM, said:

Okay, so first four posts I made were all about me not wanting to be here, just wanting to leave. Post 213 I make a crack about wafer bread and holy water being crap; post 304 is my 'fascination' with how you've come back and where you've been (I.e. I'm a believer now). I also started mentioning the Father quite a bit in posts from then on.

So I suppose no need to ask you your thoughts, as you've pretty much spelled it all out on thread. I do agree that it is unlikely that the Sorceror is alone. The Merrid thoughts have some merit, but that is also quite a day 1 play to make - they could have just stayed quiet and killed in secret. I have to agree based on what you have related from Thyr that Nimander seems a good choice for Sorcerer. Have I missed something about Jalan - I've got bad vibes from them the entire game but no one else really seems to feel the same?

Anyways I'm gonna go on thread and basically say this again.

Silchas Ruin, on 03 May 2017 - 05:05 AM, said:

If Merrid is what Amp thinks he is it doesn't sound like overly unrealistic play to make with the reveal

Someone read Jalan as mostly town some time earlier, I haven't though about them or you too hard yet, I need to reread the thread and form some opinion which will probably have to wait till evening, but otherwise I'll be around

Silchas Ruin, on 03 May 2017 - 05:06 AM, said:

Also no subtle signs of Jalan being town roled or something that I noticed

Osseric, on 03 May 2017 - 12:53 PM, said:

I *think* it was Galain who read Jalan as town, but I would have to check to be sure, might be wrong. I can't see what about Jalan's posts definitively locks them on one side or the other.

By the way, I don't know if this convo lasts till the end of the day or something else. I've asked PS for clarification.

Silchas Ruin, on 03 May 2017 - 01:12 PM, said:

Path-Shaper, on 02 May 2017 - 03:49 PM, said:

You two may have off-thread communications here until the end of Day 4.

Jalan has certainly done good job at staying kinda uninteresting from any perspective

Osseric, on 03 May 2017 - 03:31 PM, said:

Oh duh, thanks.

Jalan's just the one I've had my eye on the longest, and I've been wondering if I may have blinkers on about them, especially with your info about Thyr's guards which appears to eliminate them as the big bad, so good to talk to someone else about it. Depending on the outcome today, it may be moot anyway.

Silchas Ruin, on 03 May 2017 - 05:03 PM, said:

Are you putting me as target for the next day or someone else?

Got home and have got the time for reread now, but I see no reason why not to see Nim's CF first

Osseric, on 03 May 2017 - 06:31 PM, said:

I was gonna do someone else, probably Denul I think?

Silchas Ruin, on 03 May 2017 - 06:52 PM, said:

Yeah Denul's a sensible choice

Silchas Ruin, on 03 May 2017 - 08:42 PM, said:

'twas nice talking to you again

This post has been edited by Osseric: 05 May 2017 - 12:00 PM

#20 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery

Posted 05 May 2017 - 02:36 PM

JPK - what's the PS password?
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users