• You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 141.5 Spoiler Thread - Innsmouth

#61 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:06 PM

Ampelas, on 07 April 2017 - 09:32 AM, said:

View PostOsseric, on 05 April 2017 - 08:54 AM, said:

I think PS made a mistake in the vote counts - Ampelas's vote was on Rashan as well, right?

I ask because I'm pretty suspicious of players that didn't vote on Day 1. That means Denul, Jalan and Merrid. They had plenty of time to vote, but did nothing. Day 1 votes create pressure, they give town options and they give the rest of us something to analyze. Being stingy with your Day 1 votes seems pretty scummy to me.

Merrid seems to have perked up a bit on Day 2. Perhaps you were keeping your head down on the first day and now feel a bit freer to make some noise?

Vote Merrid

Don't think I've forgotten about you Jalan, or you Denul.

Ampelas, on 07 April 2017 - 09:33 AM, said:

Reason Osseric was killed?

Ampelas, on 07 April 2017 - 09:35 AM, said:

View PostJalan, on 05 April 2017 - 02:18 PM, said:

View PostMerrid, on 05 April 2017 - 08:54 AM, said:

View PostJalan, on 05 April 2017 - 07:28 AM, said:

Sorry I missed EoD yesterday, totally knackered out, dinner out and went to bed straight after. Should be around a little this PM.

Slow clap for the premature Vig.

View PostPath-Shaper, on 05 April 2017 - 02:39 AM, said:

Nimander Golit has been killed. He was Siergiej and a Roleless Innocent.
Barghast has been killed. He was Vengeance the Dr. Whitby Lodge.

View PostSilchas Ruin, on 05 April 2017 - 02:43 AM, said:

On day fucking one Vig? Really?

Someone just put a cross in their list that is really helpful to us.

I don't think Siergiej had made any lists therefore you must be talking about Venge. Now how would you know that the Vig kill was on Venge unless you were scum?

Vote Silchas Ruin

Feeling tired. Mind explaining the logic here?

A few people want Venge dead for old games. Silchas is saying that rather than vigging him for a game reason he was vigged because someone wanted revenge and that this was to the detriment of town (as Venge was the Healer and all.)

Now this only works if you know for sure that it was Venge who was vigged. Both CFs say "has been killed." There is no indication of which was scum and which was Vig. For Silchas to be sure that Venge was killed by the Vig then he must *know* which alt was killed by scum ergo he is a killer. I'm discounting him being the Vig because you'd have to be pretty special to Vig Venge and then say it was someone else getting even for a past game and a bad move.

A whole lot of wifom here from Jalan. Trying not to read up on alive players but sometimes it stares you in the face.

Ampelas, on 07 April 2017 - 09:37 AM, said:

Ment here;

View PostKilava, on 05 April 2017 - 04:26 PM, said:

"Merrid's" argument, obv.

In fact

vote Ampelas

Omgus a bit, but you're bringing up dodgy wifom again for the sole reason of seeing me lynched, and I can see this argument between us becoming a point of contention, and I don't have the time to fully participate anymore (like I said, life happened). So I'll let others decide how reasonable we both are. I do urge the thread to take a look at what Amp is using to attack me once my CF comes up, though.

I'm amenable to a SR lynch as well at this point.

A the time thing, he seems to have ample, but mainly the fatalism from here, which he reamed me for last game.

Ampelas, on 07 April 2017 - 10:20 AM, said:

9 hours left to go in day one

View PostPath-Shaper, on 04 April 2017 - 04:57 PM, said:

It is Day 1. 9 hours and 22 minutes remaining
1 Vote for Cast ( Kilava )
1 Vote for Denul ( Osseric )
1 Vote for Silchas Ruin ( Nimander Golit )
1 Vote for Kilava ( Ampelas )

Players not voted: Barghast, Cast, Denul, Galain, Jalan, Merrid, Rashan, Silchas Ruin, Thyrllan

Interesting spread seem as they are all still alive. 7 hours to go still the same.

Ampelas, on 07 April 2017 - 10:26 AM, said:

Kilava is the one to get the party started, then Galain hops onto Barghast then Nim.

2 vs 2.

Cast enters the thread here, pretty much a non entity and puts Rashan on 3. What is suspicious about this, is that at first he is saying Bargy is innocent, then he uses him as potential scum to lay his vote on Rashan.

Kilava gets voted for by osseric, and I end up on Rashan.

Cast says he will grab quotes but does not do so.

Rashan is lynched.

Thyr is on the train, and Jalan is off the train. Silchas tries to get on the train.

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#62 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:11 PM

Osseric:

Osseric, on 03 April 2017 - 02:17 PM, said:

Oooh, I can't remember ever having a chance to play the symp role before! Should be good fun :p.

Osseric, on 04 April 2017 - 11:41 AM, said:

Excellent, I have managed to set Ampelas off down the signaling rabbit-hole. Now I just need Thyrllan and Jalan not to do anything stupid and blatant and he should merrily lead the thread away for them for the next day or so. :(

Osseric, on 04 April 2017 - 04:53 PM, said:

Jalan and Thyrllan doing some cutesy interactions. Not a huge fan of this sort of thing - if you just repeat what someone else has already said without a purpose you sound a bit scummy:

View PostThyrllan, on 04 April 2017 - 04:32 PM, said:

View PostJalan, on 04 April 2017 - 11:56 AM, said:

View PostThyrllan, on 04 April 2017 - 11:55 AM, said:

The Osseric post naming three alts caught my eye too. Would be ballsy though.

Also wrong since we have 3 scum *including* the symp

Are you being dense on purpose? It's like Ampelas said, it might include an inno with the scum.

Osseric, on 05 April 2017 - 06:58 AM, said:

Did you actually give them two NKs per night? If so that seems WAY overpowered. Means D3 is D-Day...and I tend to think you have to give Malazan Mafia at least until Day 4 if you want them to get their brains in gear.

Will go and reread the PMs...maybe they're handicapped in some way to make up for it?

ST

Osseric, on 05 April 2017 - 07:03 AM, said:

Oh wait. Day 1 Vig? Really? So stupid. I bet they went for Barghast 'because he's annoying', too.

Welp, makes my life easier, anyway. With any luck someone will claim the vig and make themselves an easy NK target now the healer is dead.

ST

Osseric, on 05 April 2017 - 09:08 AM, said:

So I've decided I'm going to try and make not voting on Day 1 a scummy thing. Which it kind of is. I mean, look at Jalan and Thyrllan today - Jalan didn't vote and Thyrllan only dropped theirs in the few minutes before D-Day. Hopefully it encourages town players to vote early and often on Day 1, which IMO will be a good thing.

Now of course in this game it does mean that I have to cast a bit of suspicion on Jalan. But I think that's worth doing, otherwise he'll slide through to Day 3 and get some "Coasting through the game, nobody really looking at him" heat. I'll make sure the thrust of it is on Merrid and hopefully everyone will think he is being pushed when he really isn't.

(Plus if necessary it sets up a nice D-Day sacrifice play where I go after Jalan and then use the credibility from that to push away from Thyrllan the next day. Would be fun!)

ST

Osseric, on 06 April 2017 - 08:44 AM, said:

Gah, I didn't want to get the 'making the most sense' tag :p. That ups my odds of drawing the NK considerably. Plus the case on Merrid isn't that strong and were I town I'd be looking at other options right now. Might be able to push the Vote/Remove on Silchas as reasonable cause to suspect scum, I guess.

Thyrllan has just started mimicking my logic - not a great look :D. Would have preferred something that would let them stand with their own voice - tends to make you less suspicious...

Will just have to hope they took my Sympy McSymperson post for the signal that it was. (If I were tgem I probably wouldn't though...)

Osseric, on 06 April 2017 - 09:31 AM, said:

Thyrllan spotted it! :D

He didn't have to call attention to it though... :apt2:

You have been killed.

Osseric, on 06 April 2017 - 02:58 PM, said:

But, but...the signal! ;)

Damn. Knew I should have been less of a thread leader today.

ST

Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#63 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:14 PM

Barghast:

Barghast, on 03 April 2017 - 02:17 PM, said:

Oh for fucks sake. A fucking healer....

Whelp.. May I at least be as good as Maccy in the last game.

LMAO!!! That's not a very high bar! :p

Barghast, on 03 April 2017 - 02:22 PM, said:

I can count on one hand the number of times that I have been a healer. It does not fit my playing style very well. But hey

Welp, just think of it as a learning experience! :(

Barghast, on 03 April 2017 - 03:19 PM, said:

I have kids. Every day is a learning experience.

Barghast, on 03 April 2017 - 04:34 PM, said:

Preliminary heal on Jalan.

No obvious reason.

Barghast, on 04 April 2017 - 04:18 PM, said:

I believe that I may have touched a nerve with Nim. Definitely someone to keep an eye on.

Of course I am able to string 3 sentences together in a row. If the thread hasn't alted me yet then they are not trying. Can I heal myself?

No you cannot heal yourself.

Barghast, on 04 April 2017 - 05:14 PM, said:

Well that is going to make for a short game.

Barghast, on 04 April 2017 - 06:07 PM, said:

Oh good someone picked up on my sympage.

Finally. Honestly I am kind of disappointed that it took that long. I figure that really the only way that I will be able to stay alive in the game is if scum thinks that I might be their symp and keeps from killing me. I can handle symp accusations as long as I am not heavy with my sympage.

Which I won't be just a hint on day 1 then a little hint on day 3 (if I live that long) should be enough to get me to d day.

Barghast, on 04 April 2017 - 07:30 PM, said:

How many people do you think are excited that I decided to play again?

You have been killed.

Barghast, on 05 April 2017 - 12:23 PM, said:

hahaha

#64 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:15 PM

Nimander Golit:

Nimander Golit, on 03 April 2017 - 02:19 PM, said:

thx!

You have been killed.

Nimander Golit, on 05 April 2017 - 06:46 AM, said:

That was fast. Thanks!

#65 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:16 PM

Killers:

Thyrllan, on 03 April 2017 - 02:11 PM, said:

Well this is ironic.

Jalan, on 03 April 2017 - 03:36 PM, said:

Ironic or moronic?

Jalan, on 03 April 2017 - 03:40 PM, said:

Going to keep an eye on Osseric as symp:

View PostOsseric, on 03 April 2017 - 03:03 PM, said:

I see Blend has rotated some older alts back into circulation, nice!

The one downside is that the avatars are often harder to tell apart - we might need to fix that. Rashan, Kilava and Nimander Golit all look a bit gloomy...

They look gloomy, you're Thyrllan.

Jalan, on 03 April 2017 - 03:44 PM, said:

With only a Vig and a Healer this *should* be a walk in the park...

Messremb here btw

Thyrllan, on 03 April 2017 - 04:16 PM, said:

Khell here, hence the irony, being the reason for the cult we're now trying to destroy :(

I propose we hold off killing anyone till the healer reveals themselves saying they've healed all these people. Then we kill them.

It will make for a slow, long and ponderous game. Winning through boredom and attrition will be our new motto.

You're reaching with that Osseric thing.

Jalan, on 03 April 2017 - 04:36 PM, said:

It will make for a slow, long and ponderous game. Winning through boredom and attrition will be our new motto.

But I like the short sharp stabby stabby stab stab.

Figured you'd been someone cult before but from that one message was rather hard to decide who without actually going and looking.

Reaching perhaps but I've noticed it only because you're Light.

Anyway a N1 no kill does sound a potential plan, needs to wait till later in the day though when thread has settled out a little.

PS, Thyrllan can submit orders/change NK orders without confirmation from me, on the condition that this is reciprocated

Thyrllan, on 03 April 2017 - 09:22 PM, said:

Wot he said.

Thyrllan, on 03 April 2017 - 09:27 PM, said:

I have very fond memories of Thyrllan, which I think may be before your time. I roleplayed an entire game as THE GREAT AND ALLSEEING SHINING LIGHT OF THYRLLAN!!! And every day I would add a new tic, like inserting 'penguin' into every sentence.

I still played properly and contributed, but just spent the whole game in character. People thought it was some kind of insane role.

#66 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:17 PM

Jalan, on 04 April 2017 - 07:03 PM, said:

I'm "meh" on your devious Healer scheme at the moment.

Nimander is looking tempting for a NK

Jalan, on 04 April 2017 - 07:03 PM, said:

Yeah that was before my time. Sound thoroughly entertaining though. Might have to go and dig it up

Jalan, on 04 April 2017 - 07:40 PM, said:

Unless Khell appears and changes,

Kill Nimander Golit

Hunt the Healer is going to be boring.

Thyrllan, on 04 April 2017 - 07:47 PM, said:

Yeah the healer thing wasn't really serious :apt2:

I confirm whatever Mess wants. Though Nimander seems a little leftfield...

Jalan, on 04 April 2017 - 08:06 PM, said:

Go for something better?

Nim is being sensible

Thyrllan, on 04 April 2017 - 08:10 PM, said:

No, it's fine. It's just that sensible usually gets lynched :(

Jalan, on 05 April 2017 - 05:44 AM, said:

Vig on Barghast. Curious choice.

Thyrllan, on 05 April 2017 - 07:22 AM, said:

A bizarre choice. But good for us!

Thyrllan, on 05 April 2017 - 07:25 AM, said:

So presumably it's us against RIs now. Has there ever been a better time for me to try the 'make a genuine case on your partner and get them lynched in order to be PIed for the whole game' tactic?

Maybe not just yet :p

Jalan, on 05 April 2017 - 07:27 AM, said:

Thyrllan, on 05 April 2017 - 07:25 AM, said:

So presumably it's us against RIs now. Has there ever been a better time for me to try the 'make a genuine case on your partner and get them lynched in order to be PIed for the whole game' tactic?

Maybe not just yet :D

Hah, yes. Us vs RI. It's a known Khell tactic, the only way it'd work is if I did it.

We could have a polarising argument on thread and try and get each other lynched...

#67 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:18 PM

Thyrllan, on 05 April 2017 - 11:05 AM, said:

That would be fun! Not today though as I'm not going to be able to be around much. Should be freer from tomorrow.

Jalan, on 05 April 2017 - 04:20 PM, said:

I'm waiting for Ampelas and Kilava to settle their differences or lead a lynch of stupidity against each other.

I'll be sticking weakly on Ruin for now, let them two live another day getting sulky at each other. Of course they likely realise they're not good kills...

I've not been keeping an eye on modkills, can always hope that'll account for another town or two.

Any thoughts on who to kill tonight? I'm thinkig Osseric. Or Galain for being Mac

Jalan, on 05 April 2017 - 05:47 PM, said:

Provisional Kill Osseric

Thyrllan, on 06 April 2017 - 12:22 AM, said:

I reckon Galain was the vig. Makes sense if it's Mac on Venge, or as Galain going with his professed gut suspicion of Barghast.

Osseric seems a good choice for now.

I'm going to be going for the "let's look at the guys who didn't vote" strategy :( If the Kilava-Ampelas thing really gets going then I'll tone it down and let them duke it out.

Jalan, on 06 April 2017 - 12:39 PM, said:

Still good for Osseric?

Should be back before timeout but not telling thread that.

Brewed what should be a very nice marmalade & chocolate pale beer this morning, I love weeks off work

Jalan, on 06 April 2017 - 01:17 PM, said:

What do you think of Merrid being symp. That dog post could be signalling me.

Thyrllan, on 06 April 2017 - 01:33 PM, said:

Jalan, on 06 April 2017 - 01:17 PM, said:

What do you think of Merrid being symp. That dog post could be signalling me.

Yeah, I thought of Merrid being a symp for another reason (which escapes me now). Doesn't really matter anyways as they're looking like the likeliest lynch. And I tend to play as if no symp exists when I'm a killer anyway. If they survive despite me, all well and good :p

Jalan, on 06 April 2017 - 03:09 PM, said:

Good, I was right about who Osseric was. ST is dangerous late game.

Jalan, on 06 April 2017 - 05:42 PM, said:

Having said I'm terrible at alting, what do you think of these?

Ampelas - Tattersail
Cast - JPK
Denul -
Galain - Macros
Jalan - Messremb
Kilava - Mentalist
Silchas Ruin -
Thyrllan - Khellendros

SR is possibly LB leaving the other as HD. No indication from either elsewhere as to sickness. Or you know the other way round.

I'm thinking:
Galain is a bit of a wildcard - too much gut could point our way.
Amp & Kilava if neither is voted off keep them both alive so they can keep going on all over thread
Silchas possibly dangerous
Cast can be sensible and probably worth killing
Denul unless they step up we can hope for a modkill

Jalan, on 06 April 2017 - 06:04 PM, said:

Provisional:

If Kilava or Ampelas are lynched kill the other, else kill Cast

Thyrllan, on 06 April 2017 - 07:18 PM, said:

Yep, those look like the alts to me, and think Silchas is LB, yeah.

I'm most wary of leaving Ment around late in the game, he gets too sensible.

At the moment it looks like town's just going to eat itself.

Path-Shaper, on 07 April 2017 - 06:58 AM, said:

The Khell's ball of light game was 76.5 https://forum.malaza...2383-mafia-765/

- Nom

#68 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:20 PM

Thyrllan, on 07 April 2017 - 07:14 AM, said:

Thanks Nom! Good times.

Jalan, on 07 April 2017 - 10:47 AM, said:

Transposing first and last words in sentences too? Damn man that's evil

Thyrllan, on 07 April 2017 - 11:19 AM, said:

Jalan, on 07 April 2017 - 10:47 AM, said:

Transposing first and last words in sentences too? Damn man that's evil

lol, I may have got carried away a little.

Thyrllan, on 07 April 2017 - 11:23 AM, said:

"Oh I'll be putting up a case."

Now to dawdle for several hours :p

Jalan, on 07 April 2017 - 12:33 PM, said:

Heh, I've been dawdling painting shed bits, take your time. Still no sign of the Travis lorry or the Amazon van dammit.

Jalan, on 07 April 2017 - 01:51 PM, said:

You know not to try too hard on this case, right? If our symp lives tonight is game.

Swing to Kilava later on?

Thyrllan, on 07 April 2017 - 01:56 PM, said:

Jalan, on 07 April 2017 - 01:51 PM, said:

You know not to try too hard on this case, right? If our symp lives tonight is game.

Swing to Kilava later on?

Yes...don't try too hard...of course not...

No, I will try to make it crappy :D I think the swing should be on Cast, though, I think more people will be on board with that.

Kill I think should be someone like Galain or Silchas who people aren't looking at at all. Though I'm wary of leaving Kilava alive. And Ampetatts can always suddenly turn.

If you end up being lynched today, I want you to know that I will be at least partially sorry.

Jalan, on 07 April 2017 - 02:25 PM, said:

Galain would be good because too many people are taking him as town.

Don't worry, shit happens.

I'm certainly going to use Amazon Pantry again. Normal Amazon I get a range of polish blokes. This one was a smoking hot dark haired young thing.

Also, I've got wood. (No, not like that, timber for the shed!)

Thyrllan, on 07 April 2017 - 02:29 PM, said:

Also, I've got wood. (No, not like that, timber for the shed!)

Oh, I know exactly what you mean :(

We've recently been using Amazon food with a Prime account - order it, it's here in like an hour. It is actually scary. And will definitely make us too fat to leave the house, and then we'll use Amazon even more, and...wow, that's diabolical.

Okay, so my case is pretty dope. Well, it's rubbish, but with the current dearth of other material out there town might leap on to it as their salvation. What I would suggest is that you attempt to disprove my Jalan/Cast link by attacking/voting on Cast - give town another case to vote on.

Jalan, on 07 April 2017 - 03:27 PM, said:

Jalfrezi? That's a special sort of special...

Problem I have now is painting Cast as much other than a symp to your scum

Thyrllan, on 07 April 2017 - 03:34 PM, said:

Oh you're a talented boy, I'm sure you'll manage just fine.

Thyrllan, on 07 April 2017 - 03:37 PM, said:

Provisional:

If Kilava or Ampelas are lynched kill the other, else kill Galain.

Jalan, on 07 April 2017 - 03:39 PM, said:

I might wait and see if Tatts jumps on me then self vote

#69 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:22 PM

Thyrllan, on 07 April 2017 - 03:41 PM, said:

Jalan, on 07 April 2017 - 03:39 PM, said:

I might wait and see if Tatts jumps on me then self vote

I love a good strop.

Jalan, on 07 April 2017 - 03:43 PM, said:

7 Players still alive
5 votes to lynch

If symp lives then town cannot get a lynch.

Once Tatts is out of his posting window then whoever his vote is on will be prime lynch for the Day as changing will be so much harder. Mac on similar times although quiet today, might be on later tonight.

Thyrllan, on 07 April 2017 - 03:54 PM, said:

Jalan, on 07 April 2017 - 03:43 PM, said:

7 Players still alive
5 votes to lynch

If symp lives then town cannot get a lynch.

Once Tatts is out of his posting window then whoever his vote is on will be prime lynch for the Day as changing will be so much harder. Mac on similar times although quiet today, might be on later tonight.

Well, they can. 4 players remaining if you remove us and a symp. And my vote is already on you, so if all four townies join in you're dead meat :(

Thyrllan, on 07 April 2017 - 03:57 PM, said:

Silchas and Galain are not the symp.

Kilava and Ampelas I think are unlikely based on the kinds of things they've said.

Cast could be.

So I reckon it's either Cast or they're dead already.

Jalan, on 07 April 2017 - 06:18 PM, said:

I still think Merrid was.

Jalan, on 07 April 2017 - 06:19 PM, said:

Regardless of lynch today you shouldn't have much issue driving on one of Kilava, Cast or Silchas

Jalan, on 08 April 2017 - 08:01 AM, said:

5 to lynch PS, 5.

What a shower of shit from town. Did you hold that switch to Cast off whilst manically pressing F5 till Cast jumped to me? :D

Thyrllan, on 09 April 2017 - 05:25 AM, said:

Oh no no, I was only pressing F5 at half-speed :p It was pretty hilarious though, they were so all over the place. My thinking was: how can I make this worse?

Thyrllan, on 10 April 2017 - 12:43 PM, said:

That's confirmed then - no symp alive.

So how to get Cast/Kilava/anyone lynched apart from you (or me, should town prove flighty)?

Thyrllan, on 10 April 2017 - 12:44 PM, said:

I would maybe start by questioning why Silchas did not switch to you when they had the opportunity - that still ties you as scum with Silchas unwilling to switch to you, but perhaps town can be made to jump on that.

Jalan, on 10 April 2017 - 01:35 PM, said:

Feel free to lead with that!

Thyrllan, on 10 April 2017 - 03:26 PM, said:

If both Ampelas and Kilava lean toward Cast, then I think I will gently resist/hesitate voting for Cast to further make it look like I might be in league with them. The fact that I voted for and then removed (and then refused to re-vote) for Cast should seal the deal.

Kill Ampelas

#70 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:24 PM

Jalan, on 10 April 2017 - 03:46 PM, said:

Tatts could still explode in any direction though. He's agreeing with me at the moment but I'm not even going to comment for a time yet as he's probably up to something.

Jalan, on 10 April 2017 - 03:50 PM, said:

On the unlikely chance that two votes go down on Cast soon, how much will you be around for a speed vote?

Thyrllan, on 10 April 2017 - 04:09 PM, said:

Jalan, on 10 April 2017 - 03:50 PM, said:

On the unlikely chance that two votes go down on Cast soon, how much will you be around for a speed vote?

I'll be around, don't you worry :p

Jalan, on 10 April 2017 - 04:17 PM, said:

Heh, I'll hunt out some online clock so we can both synchronise to the second if it comes to that - if I was Tatts I'd be paranoidly hanging around waiting for extra votes to pile down before doing a sneaky remove to try and catch out a scummy double hammer

Thyrllan, on 10 April 2017 - 04:19 PM, said:

Jalan, on 10 April 2017 - 04:17 PM, said:

Heh, I'll hunt out some online clock so we can both synchronise to the second if it comes to that - if I was Tatts I'd be paranoidly hanging around waiting for extra votes to pile down before doing a sneaky remove to try and catch out a scummy double hammer

Yep. Best thing would be if actually three townies votes for Cast, and only one of us needed to hammer.

Thyrllan, on 10 April 2017 - 05:32 PM, said:

View PostAmpelas, on 10 April 2017 - 05:29 PM, said:

Slight defense. Gotcha.

lol, too easy :(

Jalan, on 10 April 2017 - 06:14 PM, said:

Just a thought: we haven't had a Vig CF yet have we. So there is a potential role claim still on thread.

Thyrllan, on 10 April 2017 - 06:16 PM, said:

Jalan, on 10 April 2017 - 06:14 PM, said:

Just a thought: we haven't had a Vig CF yet have we. So there is a potential role claim still on thread.

Yeah, we did. Galain - like I said he would be.

Jalan, on 10 April 2017 - 06:29 PM, said:

So we did. That'll teach me to read thread. Pretty sure I said he was on thread too. Mac, so readable.

Thyrllan, on 10 April 2017 - 07:18 PM, said:

Ugh, I completely forgot that it's possible to speculate that Denul was a killer.

Jalan, on 10 April 2017 - 07:27 PM, said:

Thyrllan, on 10 April 2017 - 07:18 PM, said:

Ugh, I completely forgot that it's possible to speculate that Denul was a killer.

Yeah so you're the symp still :D

Of course this does mean that today might not be D-Day if you get desperate and need to sow some confusion

Jalan, on 11 April 2017 - 12:37 PM, said:

Damn, looks like that lass is delivering to the village regularly, just had her deliver another parcel to us. I'm going to have to order some shit every day. Almost makes up for the utter lack of sleep.

#71 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:26 PM

Jalan, on 11 April 2017 - 01:47 PM, said:

I'm reading Codex Alera for the first time at the moment, currently on book 4 (book 5 on order shortly, prime, hah!) - it was slightly odd reading the vord bits and keep expecting them to burst into song whilst slaughtering. I blame you.

Thyrllan, on 11 April 2017 - 01:59 PM, said:

Jalan, on 11 April 2017 - 01:47 PM, said:

I'm reading Codex Alera for the first time at the moment, currently on book 4 (book 5 on order shortly, prime, hah!) - it was slightly odd reading the vord bits and keep expecting them to burst into song whilst slaughtering. I blame you.

Haha! I imagine that makes the books a hundred times better :apt2: That was one of my favourite games, so many clutch escapes. Good thing it took place during a summer in which I had plenty of time.

I've been around most of the day, but there doesn't seem to be any point in posting. The only thing I could say is that I still hate you and that I'm about 50-50 on whether Cast is also scum. I was expecting a bit more from town.

Jalan, on 11 April 2017 - 02:22 PM, said:

Yeah that was where I learned that showing even the slightest bit of knowledge of a subject would be a good way to get a train on you. I think I read about Keepers and Taken on the wiki and mentioned it on thread if I remember correctly. I never did look back and see if that was your multiples all piling on me or if it was real players. I really should read that again now I have some idea of who the people and places are. A quick look at spoilers tells me I was Invidia.

I was hoping for something to actually work with today, they're doing very little. Tatts is clearly hanging around a lot but not talking. Reckon all the "scum trying to dominate thread on D-Day" talk has got them all thinking they're being clever by keeping quiet?

Thyrllan, on 11 April 2017 - 03:03 PM, said:

Nah, I think they're just lost and looking for someone to make a move. Eventually I'm going to lay down a vote on you, but I'm hoping someone else puts down a second vote on Cast first.

Jalan, on 11 April 2017 - 03:07 PM, said:

Bah, go with SR or Kilava. If it flies good, if it doesn't it doesn't fuck me over :-p

Thyrllan, on 11 April 2017 - 03:17 PM, said:

Jalan, on 11 April 2017 - 03:07 PM, said:

Bah, go with SR or Kilava. If it flies good, if it doesn't it doesn't fuck me over :-p

Not getting worried, are we? :(

Thyrllan, on 11 April 2017 - 04:50 PM, said:

Maybe we should put in a no kill, really slow the game down :p

Jalan, on 11 April 2017 - 06:27 PM, said:

Thyrllan, on 11 April 2017 - 04:50 PM, said:

Maybe we should put in a no kill, really slow the game down :D

Well I was thinking of changing kill orders to you, that'd do the same right?

Jalan, on 11 April 2017 - 06:54 PM, said:

View PostCast, on 11 April 2017 - 06:37 PM, said:

FWIW, I've settled on Jalan/Thyr as the scum pairing.

Jalan, on 11 April 2017 - 07:00 PM, said:

If no lynch is happening we should kill Cast just to screw with thread trying to make connections

Are you around?

Jalan, on 11 April 2017 - 08:00 PM, said:

Actually Amp works anyway. No lynch today means 5 players, 3 to lynch rather than 4. One vote down on someone other than us and we jump.

Thyrllan, on 11 April 2017 - 08:08 PM, said:

Yeah I don't mind who we kill. You don't want to put a vote down on Cast?

Jalan, on 11 April 2017 - 08:11 PM, said:

Heading to work now, will probably do in maybe an hour

Jalan, on 11 April 2017 - 08:11 PM, said:

Or might not. See what happens

Thyrllan, on 11 April 2017 - 08:55 PM, said:

Don't get mad at what I'm about to do!

Thyrllan, on 11 April 2017 - 09:10 PM, said:

My thinking is: The day will end either with no lynch, or your lynch. But in both cases, there will be another day. So makes no real difference, right? Like this I get a bit more town cred hopefully.

.....Course, Cast might still be lynched too.

#72 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:28 PM

Jalan, on 11 April 2017 - 10:03 PM, said:

You around?

Thyrllan, on 11 April 2017 - 10:17 PM, said:

I'm here!

Jalan, on 11 April 2017 - 10:20 PM, said:

Currently 2 to Cast yes?

Thyrllan, on 11 April 2017 - 10:21 PM, said:

Yes let's do tI!

Thyrllan, on 11 April 2017 - 10:21 PM, said:

It.

Jalan, on 11 April 2017 - 10:22 PM, said:

Kilava isn't on so can't remove?

Thyrllan, on 11 April 2017 - 10:23 PM, said:

That's right. It's amp and SR

Jalan, on 11 April 2017 - 10:24 PM, said:

Ready when you are. I go first or you?

Thyrllan, on 11 April 2017 - 10:25 PM, said:

Let's both go at 23:26

Jalan, on 11 April 2017 - 10:26 PM, said:

Now!

Thyrllan, on 11 April 2017 - 10:26 PM, said:

Or 27

Thyrllan, on 11 April 2017 - 10:28 PM, said:

Lol, hope that's that.

Thyrllan, on 11 April 2017 - 10:39 PM, said:

PS: It's a couple of pages back, but Ampelas was or kill target tonight.

Jalan, on 11 April 2017 - 10:56 PM, said:

Thyrllan, on 11 April 2017 - 10:28 PM, said:

Lol, hope that's that.

2 v 2, parity. Certainly is. Figure they're all thinking it was Tatts and you

Thyrllan, on 11 April 2017 - 11:05 PM, said:

You know everything I'm saying right now is with tongue fully stuffed into one cheek, right? :(

Jalan, on 11 April 2017 - 11:11 PM, said:

Thyrllan, on 11 April 2017 - 11:05 PM, said:

You know everything I'm saying right now is with tongue fully stuffed into one cheek, right? :p

You know I'm putting mine so far up towns collective butt just in case something goes wrong, right? ;-)

#73 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:28 PM

There, that's everything!!

PS is all yours JPK!

#74 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:31 PM

Holy heckballs, I had completely forgotten that Mess suggested really early on that Osseric could be our symp, and that I told him he was reaching. Whoops :(

Thanks Blend for the game! I liked that it was a continuation story based on the outcome of a previous game - hope there's a third part!
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#75 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:34 PM

View PostKhellendros, on 12 April 2017 - 02:31 PM, said:

Holy heckballs, I had completely forgotten that Mess suggested really early on that Osseric could be our symp, and that I told him he was reaching. Whoops :(

Thanks Blend for the game! I liked that it was a continuation story based on the outcome of a previous game - hope there's a third part!

Innsmouth was something that I sorta cooked up and VERY LOOSELY based on some HP Lovecraft stuff to fit the two recruiters thing from the first one, and I enjoyed the setting enough that I thought it'd be fun to bring it back. I imagine I'll probably have another game or a few other games set in that world - at least until I lose interest! I've also been thinking of bringing back the Timelords, I just haven't had the inspiration for that yet.

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users