Mafia 140 Game Thread - The Cults of Innsmouth

#581 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 15 March 2017 - 04:45 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 15 March 2017 - 04:36 PM, said:

Thanks ST for resolving!!

-Blend

Thanks for the game Blend, a very interesting setup which could have gone any of a hundred different ways. I like the double finders to counter the fact that there were two cults, and I thought that there being a specific player for each cult leader who would suiicide vig if recruited was a great touch - I like how you hinted at it in the role descriptions, but in all honesty it never even crossed my mind till after the game.
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#582 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 15 March 2017 - 06:35 PM

View PostKhellendros, on 15 March 2017 - 04:45 PM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on 15 March 2017 - 04:36 PM, said:

Thanks ST for resolving!!

-Blend

Thanks for the game Blend, a very interesting setup which could have gone any of a hundred different ways. I like the double finders to counter the fact that there were two cults, and I thought that there being a specific player for each cult leader who would suiicide vig if recruited was a great touch - I like how you hinted at it in the role descriptions, but in all honesty it never even crossed my mind till after the game.

Don't start thinking that being nice to me is gonna make me want to lynch you less... Just saying! :p

That being said, glad you enjoyed it! It was a lot of fun to watch from behind the scenes!

I was starting to build the game around 1 recruiter as scum, and was googling cults to get a bit of inspiration for a name of a cult, and ended up on some HP Lovecraft wikipedia pages, and really liked the idea of using a couple of the cult names from HP Lovecraft books, and then it sort of got out of control! LoL
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#583 User is offline   Kaschan 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 07:39 PM

Nothing to say.

Sorry.

Didn't know I'd be gone working 14 hour days in Kentucky the last few days. Wouldn't have signed up. Couldn't ask for modkill because of unique position to affect recruiter.

Tough spot.

Share this topic:

• 30 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users