Malazan Empire: Political Comedy starring world leaders and local idiots - Malazan Empire

• 91 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Political Comedy starring world leaders and local idiots Laugh while you cry

#941 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 27 August 2020 - 08:54 PM

Posted Image

#942 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 28 August 2020 - 12:16 AM

'Ann Coulter Praises 17-Year-Old Arrested For Murder Of 2 Protesters: "I Want Him As My President"'

https://thegailygrin...MHfldWbhBOd5fIU

#943 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 28 August 2020 - 12:35 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#944 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 28 August 2020 - 01:54 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#945 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 29 August 2020 - 03:55 AM

'Rudy Giuliani Sickens Twitter After Wiping His Brow Sweat On The Lady Sitting Next To Him At The RNC

The last night of the Republican National Convention featured a large crowd gathering on the lawn of the White House to hear speeches while failing to maintain proper social distance.

As if that weren't gross enough, former NYC mayor and lawyer to the President Rudy Giuliani was sitting in the audience sweating profusely.

At one point, on national television, he dabbed the sweat from his forehead before wiping it on the woman sitting next to him.

[...]

"When you date Rudy Giuliani, you double as an armpiece and a gym towel."

[...] "As a flight attendant I had Rudy on a flight from JFK to Phoenix. He absolutely polluted the first class bathroom...it was like a sulfur bomb went off. Never forget it."

[...] No amount of money could get me to sit next to Rudy Giuliani for 3 hours while he wheezes and wipes his sweat on me."'

https://www.comicsan...rY7izvszl0Nl6d4

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 29 August 2020 - 03:55 AM

#946 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 29 August 2020 - 07:21 PM

Posted Image

#947 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 01 September 2020 - 03:43 AM

'Twitter flagged a video from an official Trump campaign account as “manipulated media” amid widespread criticism for its out-of-context Joe Biden quote. “You won’t be safe in Joe Biden’s America,” the Democratic presidential candidate says in the clip tweeted out by the Trump War Room, which was edited to remove the context that he was actually quoting Trump and Vice President Mike Pence.

In response to the criticism, the Trump campaign blamed Biden for being “dumb enough to say this on camera” and called journalists who pointed out the deception “triggered.”'

https://www.thedaily...-media?ref=home

#948 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 01 September 2020 - 04:10 PM

'Trump: Cop Who Shot Jacob Blake Just "Choked" Like a Golfer Missing a Putt

[...] The president’s astonishing analogy came in an interview with Laura Ingraham on Fox News, who, apparently realizing how offensive Trump’s stream of consciousness was, stepped in to stop him from finishing it. “Shooting the guy in the back many times, I mean, couldn’t you have done something different? Couldn’t you have wrestled him?” Trump said of the Kenosha, Wisconsin, incident. “But they choke. Just like in a golf tournament. They miss a three-foot putt.” Ingraham interjected: “You’re not comparing it to golf, because that’s what the media will say.” Trump responded: “I’m saying people choke... People choke.” Trump is due to visit Kenosha, where Blake’s shooting took place, later on Tuesday—despite city and state officials urging him to stay away. Kenosha Mayor John Antaramian said Monday the timing of the president’s visit “is not good.”'

https://www.thedaily...k-post?ref=home

#949 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 01 September 2020 - 08:45 PM

'Trump Tried to Claim People "in the Dark Shadows" Control Biden and Even Laura Ingraham Wasn't Having It

[... Trump:] "People that you've never heard of. People that are in the dark shadows."

Even Ingraham—one of the President's most vocal supporters in the media—felt the need to push back:

"What does that mean? That sounds like conspiracy theory. 'Dark shadows.' What is that?"

Trump continued:

"People that you haven't heard of. They're people that are on the streets. They're people that are controlling the streets. We had somebody get on a plane from a certain city this weekend, and in the plane it was almost completely loaded with thugs wearing these dark uniforms, black uniforms with gear. And this and that. They're on a plane."

Ingraham asked Trump to elaborate before Trump assured he'd "tell [Ingraham] sometime. It's under investigation."

According to NBC News, Trump's claim seems to echo a baseless post shared on Facebook months ago, which said:

"At least a dozen males got off the plane in Boise from Seattle, dressed head to toe in black. Be ready for attacks downtown and residential areas."'

https://secondnexus....Tl6MA7C963Ek4EE

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 01 September 2020 - 08:45 PM

#950 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 01 September 2020 - 11:40 PM

You just know when the big guy shows up, America is going to be kept great, yeeewgly great, the best great ever.

Posted Image

#951 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 02 September 2020 - 02:16 AM

'California "Karen" Can't Seem To Keep Her Dentures In Her Mouth During Racist Rant At Trump Rally

During a Trump rally in Beverly Hills, a woman known as Carla Canada began shouting racist insults at counter-protestors.

While on video telling a woman to "go back where your ancestors came from," however, her moment was ruined by her dentures repeatedly falling out.'

https://www.comicsan...51liUAnwJvIQbvk

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 02 September 2020 - 02:16 AM

#952 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 02 September 2020 - 06:57 AM

#953 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 02 September 2020 - 07:43 PM

'Sarah Huckabee Sanders says Trump told her to go to North Korea and take "one for the team" after Kim Jong Un winked at her

[...] during a session of talks, Kim "reluctantly" accepted a Tic Tac mint from Trump, who "dramatically blew into the air to reassure Kim it was just a breath mint" and not poison.

The pair then talked about sports, including women's soccer, at which point Sanders looked up "to notice Kim staring at me," she said[...]

"We made direct eye contact and Kim nodded and appeared to wink at me," she wrote. "I was stunned. I quickly looked down and continued taking notes."

She added: "All I could think was, 'What just happened? Surely Kim Jong Un did not just mark me!?'"

[...] "Kim Jong Un hit on you!" Trump said, according to Sanders. "He did! He f---ing hit on you!"

"Well, Sarah, that settles it. You're going to North Korea and taking one for the team!" Trump told her, Sanders said. "Your husband and kids will miss you, but you'll be a hero to your country!"

Trump and Kelly then "howled with laughter," Sanders said.

[...] Kim said his relationship with Trump was out of a "fantasy film."'
https://www.business...XWVI5CGUNmf8svk

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 02 September 2020 - 07:44 PM

#954 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 03 September 2020 - 06:14 PM

Posted Image

'The American Right-Wing summed up in a single tweet:

Posted Image'

#955 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 03 September 2020 - 11:03 PM

'Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are "Losers" and "Suckers"

The president has repeatedly disparaged the intelligence of service members, and asked that wounded veterans be kept out of military parades, multiple sources tell The Atlantic.

[...] When President Donald Trump canceled a visit to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery near Paris in 2018, he blamed rain for the last-minute decision, saying that "the helicopter couldn't fly" and that the Secret Service wouldn't drive him there. Neither claim was true.

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, "Why should I go to that cemetery? It's filled with losers." In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as "suckers" for getting killed.'

https://www.theatlan...7BueqInQmwxDUoQ

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 03 September 2020 - 11:04 PM

#956 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 04 September 2020 - 11:12 PM

It's really blowing up. Fuck that piece of shit, phony, art of the deal, bone spur having motherfucker.

https://twitter.com/...955129629765632

Posted Image

#957 User is offline   Malankazooie 

• Elder God

Posted 05 September 2020 - 09:02 PM

Not my normal MO, I know. I'm a pictures and political cartoons poster here, but I couldn't resist because of the puns.

Posted Image

#958 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 06 September 2020 - 01:13 AM

'Trump Unsure What To Do All Day Now That He Has Stopped Watching Fox'

[satire... though possibly also true]

https://www.facebook...59906593170681/

'At Least 4 Boats Sink During "Trump Boat Parade" in Texas, Officials Say

No injuries were immediately reported at the event, which was taking place on Lake Travis.

Owners of boats of “all shapes and sizes” were encouraged to participate and to decorate their craft with “as many Trump flags” as possible at the event in Lake Travis in Texas"

Firefighters pulled “numerous” people out of the water'

https://www.nytimes....rade-trump.html

#959 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 06 September 2020 - 04:46 PM

'Trump was so obsessed with Obama that he hired a "Faux-Bama" to participate in a video in which Trump "ritualistically belittled the first black president and then fired him." [...]

A copy of the video has actually been online for years. Breitbart published a video in 2013 that it claimed was supposed to be aired at the 2012 Republican National Convention. The video has the look and feel of the Apprentice and shows the Obama lookalike arriving in Trump's office. Trump then proceeds to criticize Obama's record as president, blast his lack of experience in the business world, and even mock his golf skills. It ends with Trump shouting his catchphrase, "You're fired!" Trump's "political operatives" told Breitbart the video cost $100,000 to produce but it never aired after bad weather forced a change in the schedule. Romney's people insisted at the time the only reason it didn't air was the scheduling change. But Trump said he felt Mitt Romney's campaign was too scared to play the video. "They never put it on," Trump said of the video. "The reason they didn't put it on is because they thought it was too controversial. Controversy. It might not be politically correct."

[...] After Obama won the presidency, Trump apparently was none too happy: "Tell me one country run by a black person that isn't a shithole. They are all complete fucking toilets." Trump also apparently didn't have a very high opinion of South African President Nelson Mandela and didn't hesitate to criticize him after he died in 2013. "Mandela fucked the whole country up. Now it's a shithole,"[...]

Trump, according to Cohen, really just wanted access to Putin's money after he lost the election as well as his help to fulfill his dream of having a Trump Tower in Moscow.'

https://slate.com/ne...ice-parody.html

'Arkansas Sheriff Forced To Resign For Using Racial Slurs Claims Devil Made Him Do It

Another "Good Christian Man" – Arkansas Sheriff Todd Wright, who was forced to resign after being caught on tape repeatedly using despicable racial slurs, blames his poor behavior on the devil, and argues he can't be a racist because he is a "Christian man." [...]

"I'm a Christian man. I read my bible everyday. I am by no means a racist. That video does not show the true picture of me."'

https://www.patheos....made-him-do-it/

This post has been edited by Azath Vitr (D'ivers: 06 September 2020 - 04:46 PM

#960 User is offline   Azath Vitr (D'ivers 

• Ascendant

Posted 07 September 2020 - 05:43 AM

Posted Image

Share this topic:

• 91 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic