Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Two Questions

#1 User is offline   Glass Desert 

• Corporal
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 16 December 2016 - 11:24 PM

1. What is the deal between Dassem Ultor & Shadowthrone? I imagine Dassem wants Hood, and Shadowthrone possibly dangles his whereabouts, but what does Shadowthrone want? Did fighting skinner at the end have something to do with it?

2 Will we see Nait again? The wiki seems to suggest otherwise & considering the fact that he was the best character in the book by far, that is a big WTF.

#2 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 17 December 2016 - 12:49 AM

View PostGlass Desert, on 16 December 2016 - 11:24 PM, said:

1. What is the deal between Dassem Ultor & Shadowthrone? I imagine Dassem wants Hood, and Shadowthrone possibly dangles his whereabouts, but what does Shadowthrone want? Did fighting skinner at the end have something to do with it?

Well, it could just be that Shadowthrone, formerly Kellanved, doesn't want the Empire to fall to the Crimson Guard. He spent a lot of time and effort pushing the Crimson Guard off the continent in the first place, after all.

2 Will we see Nait again? The wiki seems to suggest otherwise & considering the fact that he was the best character in the book by far, that is a big WTF.

If you *really* must know...

Spoiler

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#3 User is offline   Glass Desert 

• Corporal
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 17 December 2016 - 03:29 PM

View PostD, on 17 December 2016 - 12:49 AM, said:

Well, it could just be that Shadowthrone, formerly Kellanved, doesn't want the Empire to fall to the Crimson Guard. He spent a lot of time and effort pushing the Crimson Guard off the continent in the first place, after all.

Spoiler

Spoiler

#4 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 17 December 2016 - 06:40 PM

View PostGlass Desert, on 17 December 2016 - 03:29 PM, said:

View PostD, on 17 December 2016 - 12:49 AM, said:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Agreed. Was one of my favorite storylines in the book.
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users