Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hello

#1 User is offline   NerMyth 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 07 November 2016 - 04:50 AM

I finally decided to find an online forum for Malazan. I started reading the books in July and I am still working on them. These books just are not possible to read quickly, nor do I want to. I want them to last because I'll never find anything else like them. I want to discuss these books and I think they are amazing but there is literally not one person I I know who has read them. I've tried to encourage people to read them but no one has taken it up yet. Either they are too daunted by the size of it or give up on the first book. This is slightly irritating to me because I feel these people are missing something amazing but it isn't my place to try to force people to do something. I'm just happy that I have found a community that loves these books as much as I do.

#2 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 07 November 2016 - 05:13 AM

Welcome!Forget about those lesser people's... you have arrived!
For Malazan, I suggest you stick to the forums for the books you have read, and if you post in the forum for the book you have in progress, be clear where you're at so you can avoid spoilers. You have some awesome reading ahead of you, enjoy and we're happy to discuss.
Also, please be sure to set a date for mandatory fingerprinting, DNA map, cerebellum chip implant, stool sample and demi-glace.
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

#3 User is offline   Coltaine - 

• First Sword
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 07 November 2016 - 08:02 AM

Welcome to the forum NerMyth :)

Yes, convincing people to read the books is a hard piece of work. I also always failed with that. It may also be related to the fact, that in the german translation the MBotF will have 19 volumes. Stupid publishers

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users