Malazan Empire: Mafia 134 Signups - D&D Mafia? - Malazan Empire

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 134 Signups - D&D Mafia?

#21 User is offline   Andorion 

• God
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:All things Malazan, sundry sci-fi and fantasy, history, Iron Maiden

Posted 19 August 2016 - 02:35 AM

View PostGust Hubb, on 19 August 2016 - 02:09 AM, said:

View PostLady Bliss, on 19 August 2016 - 02:04 AM, said:

View PostMacros, on 18 August 2016 - 09:59 PM, said:

I'd do something simple. unalted

thats as far as I'd stretch. starting monday would suit me

I agree with this. An unalted break.

I triple dog dare this

Hey the last unalted was a lot of fun! I could be up for this as well

#22 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 19 August 2016 - 06:49 AM

Unfortunately I cant run D&D Mafia unalted... But I can certainly do the non-D&D game unalted.

Sup to those playing
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#23 User is offline   Itwæs Nom 

• Inquisitor of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 19 August 2016 - 07:58 AM

View PostMentalist, on 18 August 2016 - 08:12 PM, said:

I haven't played previous D&D, but it didn't really look like my cup o' tea. On the other hand, Olympics are almost over, and I need to procrastinate somehow...

In, preferably for smth M&P-ish, but down for D&D if that's what the masses want

OT: Just wanted to tell you that the reps you give are limited to 50 characters(or 47 if you already get over 50) and everything over the limit is lost to the abyss
All things fall from kings to rose petals

#24 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 19 August 2016 - 09:20 AM

In for everything and anything, any time or date.
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#25 User is offline   Coltaine - 

• First Sword

Posted 19 August 2016 - 09:27 AM

Out for the M&P starting this monday. Too much to do

Maybe In for the D&D as it starts later. Sounds very interesting.^_^

#26 User is offline   Lady Bliss 

• Shameless Minister of Silly Catwalks of the Abyssmal Army
  • Group: The Abyssmal Army

Posted 19 August 2016 - 09:07 PM

I guess there will be no Monday start :-(
"If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?" - Shylock

#27 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 19 August 2016 - 09:55 PM

View PostLady Bliss, on 19 August 2016 - 09:07 PM, said:

I guess there will be no Monday start :-(

Not looking good, but if people join for non D&D Mafia by about noon my time on Sunday, it can still happen.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#28 User is offline   Itwæs Nom 

Posted 19 August 2016 - 10:39 PM

You missed me, Ando and Maccy in the list

#29 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:17 PM

Alright, well, it looks like we will be doing D&D Mafia.

We are at 9 players currently. Signups will close end of day Wednesday. For those who have already signed up, please review the information thread and then send me a PM with your race and class choice, as well as the name of your character by no later than end of day on Thursday, please. I will then send out your game alt and role PM and you can get your spell and ability choices done by next Monday.

With 9 players we will do 3 factions of 3 - I will adjust the factions if we get more players (10 = 2 factions of 5; 11 = 2 factions of 4, 1 faction of 3; 12 = 3 factions of 4).

#30 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits

Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:24 PM

Spoiler password for.me just

#31 User is offline   Itwæs Nom 

Posted 22 August 2016 - 06:02 PM

I PMed some of the players who played in the previous ones. I know quite a number of them were lowposters or got modkilled but some of them had time to play and enjoyed it

#32 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Interests:Football

Posted 22 August 2016 - 10:23 PM

These types of games, while fun, I can't play in. Too much information to parse in short periods I'm available. If the flavour was something I couldn't turn down I'd play, but for now gotta play TMDI 3s and less.
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#33 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 23 August 2016 - 04:14 PM

I'm out, super busy
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#34 User is offline   Gnaw 

• Recovering eating disordered addict of HHM
  • View gallery

Posted 23 August 2016 - 05:49 PM

spoilers and maybe could help co-mod.
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#35 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 24 August 2016 - 07:06 AM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 22 August 2016 - 03:17 PM, said:

We are at 9 players currently. Signups will close end of day Wednesday. For those who have already signed up, please review the information thread and then send me a PM with your race and class choice, as well as the name of your character by no later than end of day on Thursday, please. I will then send out your game alt and role PM and you can get your spell and ability choices done by next Monday.

With 9 players we will do 3 factions of 3 - I will adjust the factions if we get more players (10 = 2 factions of 5; 11 = 2 factions of 4, 1 faction of 3; 12 = 3 factions of 4).

Is it wrong for me to be hoping that no-one else signs up simply so that I am guaranteed a minimum of 3 AP?
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#36 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 August 2016 - 02:26 PM

View PostMessremb, on 24 August 2016 - 07:06 AM, said:

Is it wrong for me to be hoping that no-one else signs up simply so that I am guaranteed a minimum of 3 AP?

So far it's looking like you'll get your wish. Signups close in about 7.5 hours folks!

Coltaine & Andorion, I'm still waiting on your class/race choices!

Thanks everyone else for getting yours to me!

#37 User is offline   Andorion 

• God
  • Interests:All things Malazan, sundry sci-fi and fantasy, history, Iron Maiden

Posted 24 August 2016 - 02:30 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 24 August 2016 - 02:26 PM, said:

View PostMessremb, on 24 August 2016 - 07:06 AM, said:

So far it's looking like you'll get your wish. Signups close in about 7.5 hours folks!

Coltaine & Andorion, I'm still waiting on your class/race choices!

Thanks everyone else for getting yours to me!

Oh hang on....

shitshitshit memory like sieve

#38 User is offline   Coltaine - 

• First Sword

Posted 24 August 2016 - 03:58 PM

I have already made my choice. just forgot to send it ^_^

#39 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 24 August 2016 - 04:36 PM

I'm getting pretty excited about this game, there's a good variety of class choices, and many that haven't been used in previous games! Should make for an interesting one!

#40 User is offline   Lady Bliss 

• Shameless Minister of Silly Catwalks of the Abyssmal Army
  • Group: The Abyssmal Army

Posted 24 August 2016 - 07:34 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 24 August 2016 - 04:36 PM, said:

I'm getting pretty excited about this game, there's a good variety of class choices, and many that haven't been used in previous games! Should make for an interesting one!

The OP says 4 factions of 4 members each... did we get additional sign ups?
"If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?" - Shylock

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users