Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Wales has been impressive!

#1 User is offline   Qcano 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 20 June 2016 - 09:52 PM

I really enjoy the big soccer tournaments especially when you can get behind a good story. With 5 teams qualifying for the first time this go around there are a number to choose from but I have really enjoyed Wales. From the fanatical fans to the great play of Gareth Bale it has been fun to watch. I hope they make it through to the knock-out stage even though they clearly don't have the talent to win the tournament. Just one American's random thought for the day!:)

#2 User is online   Tiste Simeon 

• Faith, Heavy Metal & Bacon

Posted 21 June 2016 - 06:08 AM

Yes they might be the big surprise team of the tournament. And if they get further than England I'll never hear the end of it (lived in Wales for 9 1/2 years).

That said I really hope Iceland are the actual surprise team of the tournament. :D
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

#3 User is offline   Qcano 

• Recruit

Posted 22 June 2016 - 04:04 PM

View PostTiste Simeon, on 21 June 2016 - 06:08 AM, said:

Yes they might be the big surprise team of the tournament. And if they get further than England I'll never hear the end of it (lived in Wales for 9 1/2 years).

That said I really hope Iceland are the actual surprise team of the tournament. :D

And practically as I was typing my post Wales was destroying Russia to win their group. How fun! I could easily get behind Iceland too. I am pleased by how far the US got in the Copa but our play against Argentina shows how far we have to go to be able to play with the "big boys!"

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users