• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bands of Mourning Online Chapters

#1 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 15 December 2015 - 07:06 PM

So, Tor have posted a couple of chapters for Bands of Mourning online.

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

I'm so happy this will be coming out in January, I'm already looking for another Mistborn fix after Shadows of Self!

I'll post more chapters as they become available!

This post has been edited by Blend: 18 January 2016 - 03:42 PM

There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#2 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:Nothing, just sitting. Quietly.

Posted 15 December 2015 - 07:28 PM

I'll wait for the full book, but it's awesome that some chapters are available!
"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#3 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 23 December 2015 - 03:07 PM

Chapter 3 added! :p I'm super excited for this :rolleyes:
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#4 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 04 January 2016 - 05:29 PM

And Chapter 4 is up!

#5 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 11 January 2016 - 03:20 PM

And Chapter 5 is up too!! I'm SOOOOO excited for this book!

#6 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 18 January 2016 - 03:42 PM

And Chapter 6 is now up too!

#7 User is offline   Blend 

• View gallery

Posted 29 January 2016 - 07:43 PM

I bought my copy of Bands of Mourning today! Guess I know what I'll be up to this weekend! ;)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users