Malazan Empire: Malle of Gris - Malazan Empire

Page 1 of 1

Malle of Gris

#1 User is offline   Ganoes the Master 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 17 November 2015 - 08:08 AM

Hi Guys, been reading here from some time already, I'm Italian so there is also possibility I haven't understood some reference while reading the books :(
About Malle, they talk about her like a character that we already know from previous books, but I don't recall her at all.

Then all her description about her being made of iron, like iron, short, to me she resemble quite well Laseen :D Most probably I'm just having a mind trip since I haven't read about this possibility in other topics..

#2 User is offline   Esa1996 

• Fist

Posted 17 November 2015 - 08:29 AM

View PostGanoes the Master, on 17 November 2015 - 08:08 AM, said:

Hi Guys, been reading here from some time already, I'm Italian so there is also possibility I haven't understood some reference while reading the books :(
About Malle, they talk about her like a character that we already know from previous books, but I don't recall her at all.

Then all her description about her being made of iron, like iron, short, to me she resemble quite well Laseen :D Most probably I'm just having a mind trip since I haven't read about this possibility in other topics..

She is from the Empire but you have nothing to remember of her as she's first introduced in Assail.

#3 User is offline   Ganoes the Master 

• Recruit

Posted 17 November 2015 - 09:23 AM

View PostEsa1996, on 17 November 2015 - 08:29 AM, said:

View PostGanoes the Master, on 17 November 2015 - 08:08 AM, said:

She is from the Empire but you have nothing to remember of her as she's first introduced in Assail.

Ok so till Here I am following.

It's just that all the description coming up in the last part of the book, very similar to Laseen, the fact that she want to raise money to get back to her previous position (and then Cartheron saying, she was "running" the Claw training), Cartheron following her order like she is a superior of him.. I need proof she cannot in fact be Laseen :D

#4 User is offline   Gorefest 

• Witness

Posted 17 November 2015 - 12:55 PM

Did you read Return of the Crimson Guard?
Yesterday, upon the stair, I saw a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. Oh, how I wish he'd go away.

#5 User is offline   Nevyn 

• Shield Anvil

Posted 17 November 2015 - 02:22 PM

Laseen was Napan (blue skinned), not from Gris.
Tatts early in SH game: Hmm, so if I'm liberal I should have voted Nein to make sure I'm president? I'm not that selfish

Tatts later in SAME game: I'm going to be a corrupt official. I have turned from my liberal ways, and now will vote against the pesky liberals. Viva la Fascism.
When Venge's turn comes, he will get a yes from Mess, Dolmen, Nevyn and Venge but a no from the 3 fascists and me. **** with my Government, and i'll **** with yours

#6 User is offline   RealGatekeeper1 

• Recruit

Posted 27 April 2023 - 07:06 PM

Did Ganoes the Master ever get around to reading RotCG? Just curious.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users