Mafia 126.5 - Wolf in Sheep's Clothing Spoiler Thread

#21 User is offline   Calm's Peace 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 06 October 2015 - 08:10 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 06 October 2015 - 08:03 PM, said:

View PostVengeance, on 06 October 2015 - 01:24 PM, said:

Obviously a long time.

Emurlahn just asked about player # 12 in his PM - I told him the player was anonymous!

That took less time than I would of thought..haha!

#22 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 06 October 2015 - 08:18 PM

View PostCalm, on 06 October 2015 - 08:10 PM, said:

Obviously a long time.

Emurlahn just asked about player # 12 in his PM - I told him the player was anonymous!

It took more than it should have though - I remember people being on TOP of that right away back in the day!
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#23 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 06 October 2015 - 09:15 PM

As of right now, the killers have set Fanderay as their target, and so has the healer. So if nothing changes before timeout, we'll have a no-kill Night 1!
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#24 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 October 2015 - 12:17 AM

Well, Khell waffled back and forth between healing Fanderay and Anomandaris (he changed his mind 4 times) but ended up going for Ano... He's gonna be kicking himself!

Guys - this weekend is Thanksgiving in Canada. I'll be able to finish up Day 2 as it should end around when I get to work on Thursday morning, but will likely not be around a computer Friday night to finish up Day 3 given I'll be home visiting family. If I'm not around, can someone take care of finishing Day 3 and then freezing the game until Tuesday next week?

#25 User is offline   Fanderay 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 12:58 AM

So i guess being offed first is a compliment?

#26 User is offline   LinearPhilosopher 

• House Knight
  • Interests:Everything.

Posted 07 October 2015 - 01:09 AM

also i really like fanderays avatar

#27 User is offline   LinearPhilosopher 

• House Knight

Posted 07 October 2015 - 11:42 AM

Shoulda picked up on demelain defending ryll, you should let people defend themselves, Its only if a lynch bandwagon start it might be advisable to defend someone

#28 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 07 October 2015 - 12:49 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 06 October 2015 - 08:18 PM, said:

View PostCalm, on 06 October 2015 - 08:10 PM, said:

Obviously a long time.

It took more than it should have though - I remember people being on TOP of that right away back in the day!

Yeah I agree. That should have been caught with the first post count. Definately should have been pointed out on page 1. Slacking is what they are doing!
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#29 User is offline   Calm's Peace 

• Recruit

Posted 07 October 2015 - 12:57 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 07 October 2015 - 12:17 AM, said:

Well, Khell waffled back and forth between healing Fanderay and Anomandaris (he changed his mind 4 times) but ended up going for Ano... He's gonna be kicking himself!

Guys - this weekend is Thanksgiving in Canada. I'll be able to finish up Day 2 as it should end around when I get to work on Thursday morning, but will likely not be around a computer Friday night to finish up Day 3 given I'll be home visiting family. If I'm not around, can someone take care of finishing Day 3 and then freezing the game until Tuesday next week?

I'd be happy to manage the thread for the end of day and freeze to Tuesday...

#30 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 07 October 2015 - 02:34 PM

View PostCalm, on 07 October 2015 - 12:57 PM, said:

Awesome. I am going on vacation next week starting on saturday. I will not be doing any modding.

Rules.

Do not give players hints.

If someone pressures you for information while your in PS. Laugh at them and say no then do a - Venge at the end.

Copy over pms to SH. Especially ones that contain players thoughts and rants. Those are fun to read. Make sure that you note killer and healer actions and keep track of them on the first page.

Don't let anyones shit bother you. Remember you are the mod not a player.
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#31 User is offline   Calm's Peace 

• Recruit

Posted 07 October 2015 - 03:49 PM

View PostVengeance, on 07 October 2015 - 02:34 PM, said:

Awesome. I am going on vacation next week starting on saturday. I will not be doing any modding.

Rules.

If someone pressures you for information while your in PS. Laugh at them and say no then do a - Venge at the end.

Copy over pms to SH. Especially ones that contain players thoughts and rants. Those are fun to read. Make sure that you note killer and healer actions and keep track of them on the first page.

Great! I think I can manage that (famous last words!) As long as someone shoots me PS's password before Friday, I should be set..

#32 User is offline   Gnaw 

• Recovering eating disordered addict of HHM
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 07 October 2015 - 04:31 PM

Bah. Now they're going to spend the rest of the game thinking I was the symp. fuck me.
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#33 User is offline   Messremb 

• Honorary Symp of High House Mafia
  • High Artificer of Team Quick Ben

Posted 07 October 2015 - 05:46 PM

View PostGnaw, on 07 October 2015 - 04:31 PM, said:

Bah. Now they're going to spend the rest of the game thinking I was the symp. fuck me.

Well it was pretty silly to go claiming Healer but I guess you've been chewed up on thread enough already for that :rolleyes:
"see that stranger's arm crushing the life from him - do you understand? Not an eternal prison for Messremb"

#34 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 07 October 2015 - 06:50 PM

As I said in role pm before doing it I was hoping for a no-lynch and getting offed in the night. I was toast so might as well go out causing the scum to waste a target.
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#35 User is offline   Gnaw 

• View gallery

Posted 07 October 2015 - 10:23 PM

Hell, even the fucking killers think I was their symp. balls

#36 User is offline   LinearPhilosopher 

• House Knight

Posted 08 October 2015 - 02:35 AM

Rules.

#37 User is offline   LinearPhilosopher 

• House Knight

Posted 08 October 2015 - 02:37 AM

View PostGnaw, on 07 October 2015 - 06:50 PM, said:

As I said in role pm before doing it I was hoping for a no-lynch and getting offed in the night. I was toast so might as well go out causing the scum to waste a target.

thing is your tactic just caused confusion which is advantageous to scum. Oh well its in the past, we all fuckup in mafia from time to time. I fucked up for letting dem off the hook for randomly defending ryll as opposed to letting ryll defend himself.

#38 User is offline   LinearPhilosopher 

• House Knight

Posted 08 October 2015 - 11:27 AM

Current thread speculation is great as im learning the symp playbook, although isn't talking about what a scum should do or play self defeating. At best you're telling them how to play which could make it harder to catch, at worst you look like scum yourself

This post has been edited by LinearPhilosopher: 08 October 2015 - 01:03 PM

#39 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 08 October 2015 - 12:20 PM

View PostCalm, on 07 October 2015 - 03:49 PM, said:

Rules.

Great! I think I can manage that (famous last words!) As long as someone shoots me PS's password before Friday, I should be set..

The PS password is in like the 5th or 6th post on this thread, along with all the alt passwords for this game.

#40 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Interests:Football

Posted 08 October 2015 - 06:20 PM

Meh, scum's going to win. Demelain is playing a great game in particular.
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users