• You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 126.5 - Wolf in Sheep's Clothing Spoiler Thread

#101 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 19 October 2015 - 03:37 PM

And that's the last of it! Phew!

Do enjoy!
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#102 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 19 October 2015 - 03:40 PM

Thanks again for playing everyone!
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#103 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 19 October 2015 - 04:53 PM

View PostBlend, on 19 October 2015 - 03:40 PM, said:

Thanks again for playing everyone!

There were a couple of after posts from the provisional change.

Thanks for getting the pms put down. I hope Ano is proud of his night kill.
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

#104 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery

Posted 19 October 2015 - 07:52 PM

View PostTattersail_, on 19 October 2015 - 04:53 PM, said:

There were a couple of after posts from the provisional change.

What do you mean? Hope I didn't miss anything - I've cleared out the PS inbox.
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

#105 User is offline   ansible 

Posted 19 October 2015 - 08:26 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 15 October 2015 - 12:23 PM, said:

Just a couple points ansible:

1) Regards the Emur fake healer reveal and my giving that away, a healer would have CF'd as a healer, Emur did not. The scene didn't give away anything the CF hadn't already given away to anyone who plays Mafia semi-regularly.

2) Regards the modkills, it is my experience that in most cases, mods try not to let modkills end a game, and that's certainly how I make modkills. Even if the 36 hour modkill timer is up during the Day, I usually wait until Night to process it, so that neither town nor scum get screwed over by someone else's lack of participation.

1) The only reason I bring it up is that like, the next two posts immediately after night resolved were basically some form of "Emur must have fake revealed because the healer is in the scene", so even if the CF would have revealed him as healer, other players interpreted the scene as confirmation and no one ever mentioned a CF at all. So to me it looked like the players were either confused or misled by the way the reveal and the scene interacted.

2) I agree; it's your call. I wasn't the mod so I was just bitching (sorry :D), but yeah, as much as I might do it differently, I agree that as the mod this is your prerogative and you should decide as you see fit.

Thanks for the game Blend.
We sail in and out of Time, then back again. There is only one ship, the captain says. All the ships we hail between the galaxies or suns are this ship.

Share this topic:

• 6 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users